Starting Jan 2011

Hi everyone

Just thought I'd check in and say hi as haven't been on here for a while. Hope you're all doing well. I've had a turbulent few weeks but am back on track now and it's going well.

Keep up the good work

Bella xx

Hey everyone and welcome back Bella, well done on your latest loss :)
I lost 1 and a half last night which means i've got my 2 stone award :) Aiming for a 100% week this week xx

Thanks Katie, and well done on your loss this week too. You're doing really well. Not far off your target now! Yaaay xx

Well done Katiem, thats fantastic. Good to have you back bella, hope things have settled for you x

Hi frugal, yeah things have settled now (I hope). Well done on you weight losses, you're doing really well! Keep up the good work xx

1lb off for me, plodding along at the moment, but am enjoying loads of really tasty meals so I am not feeling deprived. Still need to add exercise into my routine. I have borrowed someoned zumba dvd's to see what I think of them, not sure if I will like it.

frugal fifer said:
1lb off for me, plodding along at the moment, but am enjoying loads of really tasty meals so I am not feeling deprived. Still need to add exercise into my routine. I have borrowed someoned zumba dvd's to see what I think of them, not sure if I will like it.

Well done frugal let me know if the DVD is good I want to get one but would prefer someone to have tried it first! :) x

1.5 lb off for me this week. Zumba dvd looks good, can't see me ever being able to do it in a class though......it could be dangerous LOL.

3lbs off for me, where has everyone gone :-(

Another good loss, well done!

I've just got back from 3 weeks holiday - only put one pound on despite eating loads of junk while I was away, though I did walk loads every day

But I am struggling to get back on the wagon since getting home which is no good no I'm back to sitting on my back side at work all day!

3lbs off for me, where has everyone gone :-(

Well done Frugal!! I don't know hun, i've been checking this thread but no-one seems to reply anymore :( xx

Another good loss, well done!

I've just got back from 3 weeks holiday - only put one pound on despite eating loads of junk while I was away, though I did walk loads every day

But I am struggling to get back on the wagon since getting home which is no good no I'm back to sitting on my back side at work all day!

Wow, well done! That's really good for 3 weeks!

Well I lost 1/2lb last night, really pleased as I just ate rubbish from Thursday lol... only 5lbs to target :) xxx

Wow loki, thats great for having been on holiday.
Hope you get to target soon Katie, I have a long way to go, but will get there some day,
that's another 2lbs off for me this week.

frugal fifer said:
Wow loki, thats great for having been on holiday.
Hope you get to target soon Katie, I have a long way to go, but will get there some day,
that's another 2lbs off for me this week.

Thanks frugal I was hoping to get to target tonight but think I may be half a pound off lol! So annoying! Well done on your 2lbs loss :) xxx

Back