Starting Lighterlife start-day

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by i'lldoit, 27 September 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Well I have finally got to D-DAY YEAH :) Never thought it would get here.I have got my 1st weekly group meeting tonight.Im not keen on being in a room especially a small one with lots of people I get nervous......But I doubt Im alone with that so I think I have to picture that in my head.Id love to lose 3-4 stone in the 100 days of the FOUNDATION STAGE? I am going to Butlins on Dec 23rd so my 100 Days finish the day I get back from there :eek: .
    I just want to be in nice clothes for Christmas as I cant remember the last time I did ?I think it was in 1992 :eek: .
    So heres to my last day of eating I have a bit of a funny tummy today so I dont want to eat much anywayNERVES !!Roll on 6oclock..........wish me luck :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. desperate2lose

desperate2lose Regular Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Good luck. You dont have to worry as everyone will feel the same since it is their first day too. You will make great friends too. Here is to new journey..May you succeed :)

4. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi babe
    Don't worrie we all fell nervous the first time,I am doing CD so got weighed on my own but was still nervous,excited .
    You will be fine,have a good first meeting.
    Tomorrow is day 1 the start of a life changing journey,
    Good luck {{{HUGS}}}

5. MrsSkint

MrsSkint Regular Member

Good Luck i'lldoit

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lyn
    x

i'lldoit likes this.
  6. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Thanks Lyn xxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

7. ayembee

ayembee Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  8. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

9. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Thanks ayembee & cdthing

your support means lots to mexxc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.