Starting Lipotrim Diet Today ~ Dee.

Hi Dee... we have both started on the same day!!!
I did this diet last year for three months and lost 3stone 8lbs... came off it in May and stayed the same weight till October but have since put over 2 stone back on hence the restart!!!
Although I did not post much I followed the forum most days it is a great help.
Some days are harder than others but if you stick to it the results are fantastic!!! Personnaly I think it is best not to weigh yourself at home (I did not do it once last time) because all scales differ..
They say it is harder second time around yuks! Try and drink as much water as possible I buy the fizzy water from Teso and a good trick I learnt on here was to drink it from a straw.. it goes down far better in this freezing weather.
Good Luck

Hi Dee... we have both started on the same day!!!
I did this diet last year for three months and lost 3stone 8lbs... came off it in May and stayed the same weight till October but have since put over 2 stone back on hence the restart!!!
Although I did not post much I followed the forum most days it is a great help.
Some days are harder than others but if you stick to it the results are fantastic!!! Personnaly I think it is best not to weigh yourself at home (I did not do it once last time) because all scales differ..
They say it is harder second time around yuks! Try and drink as much water as possible I buy the fizzy water from Teso and a good trick I learnt on here was to drink it from a straw.. it goes down far better in this freezing weather.
Good Luck

Hey M! Thanks for the comment :)

Woah, well done in loosing so much weight! I hope i can do similar :)

Yeah i'm finding the forum a godsend! It's so helpful, the people are so encouraging, and it's an amazing motivator seeing others doing the same thing and succeeding!

Good luck in getting to the weight you want to this time round, you can do it! You did an amazing job doing it before :)

I'm enjoying being able to weigh myself to be honest. I'm using the Wii Fit to do yoga, muscle strengthening, posture & aerobic exercise... each day it does a body test and maps your progress on a graph, i really need something like that to keep me on track! But everyone is different :)

Are you allowed fizzy water? I didn't think so! If so i'll have to give it ago, though i know it wouldn't do much for hydration, as carbonated drinks actually dehydrate rather than hydrate.

Thanks again, and good luck! <3

Welcome aboard the LT train Dee.

All you can do is your best.

If you're focused and determined, stick to the plan 100%, drink plenty of the old H2O, and get plenty of sleep, then you can't fail.

LT is the dog's wotsits. Spend you time on it educating yourself about food. I've benefited more physiologically than physically while being on it. I now realise than I don't need to fight my way to the fridge in times of stress/boredom. I now know that food will not heal my pains/worries, it will not comfort me, it will only make me unhappy if I over indulge.

LT sure does work. I've been on it just over 6 months and have lost 10 stone 11 lbs. It has changed my life beyond recognition. I only wish I had found out about it sooner. Saying all that, being on LT and losing the weight has been the easy part for me. It's when I reach goal and I'm having to maintain I'm dreading!

Keep coming on here to moan, look for advice, or just read. This forum is a life saver. Everyone here understands and has most probably 'been there, done that' That helps so much.

Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing about your first weigh in.

hey there dee - well done on getting started on LT - hope you're doin OK :)

look forward to hearing about your successes !

Debz x

Welcome aboard the LT train Dee.

All you can do is your best.

If you're focused and determined, stick to the plan 100%, drink plenty of the old H2O, and get plenty of sleep, then you can't fail.

LT is the dog's wotsits. Spend you time on it educating yourself about food. I've benefited more physiologically than physically while being on it. I now realise than I don't need to fight my way to the fridge in times of stress/boredom. I now know that food will not heal my pains/worries, it will not comfort me, it will only make me unhappy if I over indulge.

LT sure does work. I've been on it just over 6 months and have lost 10 stone 11 lbs. It has changed my life beyond recognition. I only wish I had found out about it sooner. Saying all that, being on LT and losing the weight has been the easy part for me. It's when I reach goal and I'm having to maintain I'm dreading!

Keep coming on here to moan, look for advice, or just read. This forum is a life saver. Everyone here understands and has most probably 'been there, done that' That helps so much.

Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing about your first weigh in.

Thanks so much for your advice!

You're extremely inspiring! I seen your post with your before and after pictures (i tired to reply but the page timed out), thanks for posting them - it's motivated me to stick to the diet, when i clicked on i was feeling the hunger pains baldly and it made me feel better to see your success x

Good luck in reaching your goal, though you look gorgeous already xxx

hey there dee - well done on getting started on LT - hope you're doin OK :)

look forward to hearing about your successes !

Debz x

Thanks Debz! x

Hey Dee, I am getting my second weight in tomorrow and I have not had an easy two weeks (not that anyone has it easy doing this! :) )

I found it hard at the start to kep the shakes down, on day 1 I gave up. Lucky for me my boyfriend is doing it also and he got my back on track so I started again after two days.

This week happens to be that time of the month and the pains are worse than usual.

But despite all of that, I am still on the diet and looking on here all the time really really helps. Just looking at what people can do in a week reminds you its only so many more days to a weigh in. I find if you take it day by day it works better. The thoughts of being on this for 16 weeks is killer so I dont think of it like that ever.

I found the cravings very very hard, like a lot of people I have had the ups and downs, the tears and frustration and the excitment and joy.

Just remeber you will srink by the day on this diet, what you do on this in a month would take 4-6 months on another diet.

Good Luck, cant wait to see how you get on the first week!!

Nelly x

Hey Dee, I am getting my second weight in tomorrow and I have not had an easy two weeks (not that anyone has it easy doing this! :) )

I found it hard at the start to kep the shakes down, on day 1 I gave up. Lucky for me my boyfriend is doing it also and he got my back on track so I started again after two days.

This week happens to be that time of the month and the pains are worse than usual.

But despite all of that, I am still on the diet and looking on here all the time really really helps. Just looking at what people can do in a week reminds you its only so many more days to a weigh in. I find if you take it day by day it works better. The thoughts of being on this for 16 weeks is killer so I dont think of it like that ever.

I found the cravings very very hard, like a lot of people I have had the ups and downs, the tears and frustration and the excitment and joy.

Just remeber you will srink by the day on this diet, what you do on this in a month would take 4-6 months on another diet.

Good Luck, cant wait to see how you get on the first week!!

Nelly x

I've seen a few people mention it's their totm, and strangely enough it was mine to when i started a couple of days ago lol. Makes it extra difficult! I'm finding it very stressful today, but still feeling positive! Funny how life throws things at you when you're trying to do something such as this :)

The shrinking by the day is what's keeping me hanging in!

Thanks so so much, and good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure we'll get chatting around the forums xxx

Back