starting lipotrim mon 30th June looking for a diet buddy please !

Morning all. I'm on day 7. Got my first weigh in tomorrow. Excited and feeling positive today.. :) :)

Nai good luck you will be fine and another sunny day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1st weigh in and DAY 8- had my weigh in and i lost 9.5lbs... Ah so close to 10lbs but i'm happy. My jeans and tops look much better.. Goodluck everyone for weigh in x

Fantastic weight loss 19 packets of lard image how much that is xx

When you look at it like that, its 1/3 off what i want to lose (i think)..I'm 38 packets away from my goal..x

Whoop! Well done theta a fab loss. You should be well chuffed with your self!! Good luck for week 2!!

i too had my weigh in today, a loss of 7lbs! That's 24lbs in 2 weeks!! How amazing is LT!! :)

xXx

Well done Nai. You must feel great & all motivated for week 2. I'd be on cloud 9 if I could lose 9.5lbs in my first week.

TJ x

OMG fantastic leejay you will be a skinny mini very very soon brilliant hunny x

OMG fantastic leejay you will be a skinny mini very very soon brilliant hunny x

thanks appy!

I'm fairly gob smacked at how quickly it's all happening, I'm sure it's just all the beer in me draining away, as I love a pint, lol, but I'm staying focused. I'm sure the loss will slow down over the next few weeks, we'll see.

how you getting on, everything ok?

xxx

Yer leejay i got a long way to go hunny stayed 100% the food not a problem the problems come when you automatically go for yoghurt or crisps then STOP and when I reflect I really am not hungry. This could possibly be a life long learning turning point and to break those learnt behaviour woffle over he he but very true xxx

Totally agree with the food habit thing. I have wee cravings at various times of the day, but they pass within seconds. I've actually found making food for the others therapeutic, it's like a mimi challenge to be able to make something & then hand it over without having any..... I see it as a pat on the back for being strong willed!! You should do the same, every time you find yourself reaching for something & then you hear the inner thinner you say no, feel proud of yourself x

Leejay I have not cooked as much for along time (hips) and I can honestly say it doesn't bother me. Weigh day tomorrow fingers crossed xx

Leejay I have not cooked as much for along time (hips) and I can honestly say it doesn't bother me. Weigh day tomorrow fingers crossed xx

oh exciting..... This is your first weigh in isn't it (or I may have got that wrong) either away.... Good luck for to tomorrow :) x

Had my 2nd weigh in lost 6.5lb. Now lost 1st 6lbs

Well done you!! It's fab isn't it....who'd a thought you could loose weight so quickly....keep shakin x

I know so much so quickly it doesn't seem real. How are you doing leejay. When I went today she £39.95 I said have you got a offer on she said no I said last 2wks I paid £45 she said she will speak to the. man and get me refund. How much do you pay xxx

Leejay this fiberclear is it for when you RF or TRM I struggling xx

Back