• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting lipotrim on monday

Hi Guys

I have been away for a week and all i kept thinking about was starting lipotrim on monday. I have not told anyone exceot my OH. We do lipotrim at work so the only person that will know wil be the lady who does the lipotrim.
I am aiming to do it for 2-3 weeks minimum and then refeed but i will see. I just need to lose 1-1.5 stone before xmas.
I will be on here to stop me from eating. You have all been an inspiration so cant wait to get on with it.

Nikki

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome and good luck keep posting on here and it will make it easier xx

CAZ72

Silver Member
Good luck with your LT journey!!! Caz xx

Good luck Nikci !!! :D:D

Thanks for all your support, will keep you posted. Am having last meals. Went shopping with OH earlier and bought stuff for him. He has even cooked today so i know he can cook for himself for the next 2-3 weeks LOL

Well guys i havent started my lipotrim journey today.
I weighed in at 13st 4lb or 85.3kg I have BMI of 30 which makes me obese.
I have tried the chicken soup which was not bad. Am working my way through a vanilla one mixed with coffee. How much coffee do people use? I have put 3 teaspoons in and can bearly taste it.
I have to also drink more water as i am on medication and lipotrim could cause me to be more lightheaded. I have not stopped peeing today. Anyway roll on for tomorrow.

hiya and welcome youve done the best thing LT is an amazing diet yes its hard for the 1st week / 10 days but the results are amazing and keep you focused with regards toi the coffe I suppose it all depends on the coffe you use I use kenco and 1 good tsp is enough to give the illusion of a Mocha.
all the best
xx

Hi thanks
I am only planning on doing this for 2 weeks then refeed, i know this doesnt seem along time but i am hoping it will give me a start to losing the weight i need to lose.
if i need to i will start on it again after xmas, have got too many things happening around xmas so will be hard to just have shakes. Also not sure how i long i can manage due to medication im on. I will try not let it effect me though
Nikki