Starting lipotrim on monday

nikci28

Hi Guys

I have been away for a week and all i kept thinking about was starting lipotrim on monday. I have not told anyone exceot my OH. We do lipotrim at work so the only person that will know wil be the lady who does the lipotrim.
I am aiming to do it for 2-3 weeks minimum and then refeed but i will see. I just need to lose 1-1.5 stone before xmas.
I will be on here to stop me from eating. You have all been an inspiration so cant wait to get on with it.

Nikki

good luck :)

Welcome and good luck keep posting on here and it will make it easier xx

Good luck with your LT journey!!! Caz xx

Good luck Nikci !!! :D:D

Thanks for all your support, will keep you posted. Am having last meals. Went shopping with OH earlier and bought stuff for him. He has even cooked today so i know he can cook for himself for the next 2-3 weeks LOL

Well guys i havent started my lipotrim journey today.
I weighed in at 13st 4lb or 85.3kg I have BMI of 30 which makes me obese.
I have tried the chicken soup which was not bad. Am working my way through a vanilla one mixed with coffee. How much coffee do people use? I have put 3 teaspoons in and can bearly taste it.
I have to also drink more water as i am on medication and lipotrim could cause me to be more lightheaded. I have not stopped peeing today. Anyway roll on for tomorrow.

hiya and welcome youve done the best thing LT is an amazing diet yes its hard for the 1st week / 10 days but the results are amazing and keep you focused with regards toi the coffe I suppose it all depends on the coffe you use I use kenco and 1 good tsp is enough to give the illusion of a Mocha.
all the best
xx

Hi thanks
I am only planning on doing this for 2 weeks then refeed, i know this doesnt seem along time but i am hoping it will give me a start to losing the weight i need to lose.
if i need to i will start on it again after xmas, have got too many things happening around xmas so will be hard to just have shakes. Also not sure how i long i can manage due to medication im on. I will try not let it effect me though
Nikki

Back