Starting Lipotrim TFR tomorrow

chelseerm123

Hey everyone

Tomorrow will mark day one of my lipotrim journey! Have never done a TFR diets before and really nervous. Read loads of other threads and the support has been amazing! Joined this site for the same support..

How is everyone else journey going/gone :)

Good luck on your Lipotrim Journey just keep drinking water etc and you will see the weight drop off.. I drink sparkling water which I find great as I don't like ordinary water .

Thanks guys, had two shakes already, chocolate and strawberry liked them both, and having soup for dinner. Havent found it hard so far but I know its very early days yet.
Hows everyone else doing!

Hi chelseerm123! :) I'm so jealous that you liked the shakes! I want to like them too. :D I've been on Lipotrim for two weeks now.

Very good luck for your first week!

Hi chelseerm123! :) I'm so jealous that you liked the shakes! I want to like them too. :D I've been on Lipotrim for two weeks now.

Very good luck for your first week!

Hi Noitulove, yes I dont mind that but bearing in mind i have a massive sweet tooth i feel that is on my side and i feel like im cheating having sweet things and loosing weight.

You lost 11lb in week one :eek: AMAZINNGGG you must be so happy with that. How are you finding it, does it get easier? any tips :) If i could get a loss like that id be over the moon!

Glad you're getting on well. :) Yes, very happy with 11lb in week one and 5.5 this week. Hopefully won't take too long to get rid of the rest. I find it both easy and hard. Hard for all the obvious reasons, but easy because it's just three milkshakes a day and it's done. So my only advice is just to keep going and keep drinking water. Just think the end will come and how much happier you'll be. :)

Glad you're getting on well. :) Yes, very happy with 11lb in week one and 5.5 this week. Hopefully won't take too long to get rid of the rest. I find it both easy and hard. Hard for all the obvious reasons, but easy because it's just three milkshakes a day and it's done. So my only advice is just to keep going and keep drinking water. Just think the end will come and how much happier you'll be. :)

Yeah eventhough I am only day one I know what you mean about it being easy and hard. already missing chewing so will order some flabjacks for my next batch of lipotrim not matter what they taste like. But so far Ive been quite luckly with the taste side of it.

5.5lb loss this week too is soo good!!! I really hope I get similar results, will defo make it that much more worth it.

Yes, the flapjacks aren't nice, in my opinion, but it is definitely a good change to have something to eat rather than drink. They're also convenient to take out with you.

What day do you weigh in? I'm Mondays.

Yes, the flapjacks aren't nice, in my opinion, but it is definitely a good change to have something to eat rather than drink. They're also convenient to take out with you.

What day do you weigh in? I'm Mondays.

Yeah I have heard they are not good but like you said will be ideal for on the go and if im in a real need to chew something!

My weigh ins are monday too!! So I will be two weeks behind you.

Ah, you could post in 'Monday Weigh in Club!!' if you want to. It's in the 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' forum. I'm trying to get it going again. :)

oh really, will defo join that then! will be good to see everyones weigh ins!

End of day 2 and had a mini struggle. Had a vanilla shake for lunch with a tea spoon of decafe coffee and didnt enjoy it and just depressed me for some reason. Was contemplating if this is the diet for me and how long I can actually stick with it. Was ready to quit and start the dukan diet but i said NO! Any diet I do will be hard i guess and id rather struggle with this diet and loose weight quickly than another diet and still struggle and lose it slower.

However after dinner i was back on track. Couldnt face the chicken soup solo and decided to add a pinch of cayenne pepper and black pepper and it actually made it feel like a normal meal. I know technically you should not add anything however it was either that or be becoming close to giving up. It is quite scary I am having these feelings on day two when i am hoping to stay on lipotrim for two months :( im hoping once i hit ketosis it will be easier

hows everyone else doing?x

chelseerm123, well done for keeping going when it felt difficult! :) You really will thank yourself when you're the weight that you want to be. I think most people find it a lot easier when you're properly in ketosis as you honestly do feel full on just the three little portions that we're allowed (as long as you have lots of water too, of course).

Two months isn't long at all really when you think about it. My plan was to do it for nine weeks and I've got through two of them, seven to go, so we'll be on it for a similar amount of time. I did it for six months in 2008 and went from 17st to 9st, so trust me, it's very worth it. I only re-gained during each of my two pregnancies, which is why I'm back. :)

I'll cheer you on and I'll be here if you need support. :)

chelseerm123, well done for keeping going when it felt difficult! :) You really will thank yourself when you're the weight that you want to be. I think most people find it a lot easier when you're properly in ketosis as you honestly do feel full on just the three little portions that we're allowed (as long as you have lots of water too, of course).

Two months isn't long at all really when you think about it. My plan was to do it for nine weeks and I've got through two of them, seven to go, so we'll be on it for a similar amount of time. I did it for six months in 2008 and went from 17st to 9st, so trust me, it's very worth it. I only re-gained during each of my two pregnancies, which is why I'm back. :)

I'll cheer you on and I'll be here if you need support. :)

Thanks for the kind words noitulove! I know I will regret giving up if I did and I know how happy I will be once I hit my final goal!

Wow your weight loss was amazing! You should be so proud. Its hearing stories like yours that I know will help keep me going.

Yeah eventhough I am only day one I know what you mean about it being easy and hard. already missing chewing so will order some flabjacks for my next batch of lipotrim not matter what they taste like. But so far Ive been quite luckly with the taste side of it.

5.5lb loss this week too is soo good!!! I really hope I get similar results, will defo make it that much more worth it.

hi guys flapjacks arnt on TFR...

their food!

hi guys flapjacks arnt on TFR...

their food!

livedadream, they're Lipotrim flapjacks, so they're all right. :) They do chocolate/strawberry/vanilla milkshakes, chicken soup and coconut/peanut flapjacks. You're only supposed to have a certain number of them (and only one in a day also). You also need to drink extra water if you have the flapjacks as well. You're not supposed to have them until week 3 too.

livedadream, they're Lipotrim flapjacks, so they're all right. :) They do chocolate/strawberry/vanilla milkshakes, chicken soup and coconut/peanut flapjacks. You're only supposed to have a certain number of them (and only one in a day also). You also need to drink extra water if you have the flapjacks as well. You're not supposed to have them until week 3 too.

ahhh you have to wait till week 3!! :(

Last night I was seriously considering stopping this diet. Not sure its for me, but now its the morning im less dramatic haha. My sleeping pattern has been terrible and going to bed so late meaning im trying to sleep on a starving stomach. I also reallyyyyyy miss my gym sessions and cooking/eating with my family.

But then I look at your result Noitulove and want to stay on longer. Was considering doing one week one when straight away crossing over to the dukan, which I have done before and works with ketosis aswel so will be a good change over, I think.

Im in ketosis, well thats what the keto sticks tell me from yesterday, but still really miss everything else :(

As said above they are the flapjacks made for Lipotrim! :) I wouldnt be silly enough to eat a normal one

i know what your saying girls but lipotrim flapjacks are maintenance food...

not suitable for TFR.
check with your pharmacist.

I was told that flackjacks are only for maintenance or people doing it as a supplement,
that lipotrim discourage use of flapjacks on TFR as it can interfere with the mental side of eating.

The bars that are in the Maintenance range are called 'Caramel Flavoured Bar'. This is copied and pasted directly from Lipotrim's official website:

3.jpg

Lipotrim Total Food Replacement products are low in calories but nutritionally complete, so they will keep you healthy, well nourished and comfortable while you lose your excess weight.
Lipotrim products are only available to buy from pharmacies participating in the Pharmacy Programme and the weekly cost is generally less than the cost of ordinary food bills.

Different sized products are available for men and women. The range comprises:

• Drinks - vanilla, strawberry or chocolate (vanilla and chocolate flavours can also be prepared as a mousse instead of a drink)
  • Chicken soup
  • Flapjacks - coconut or peanut butter flavours (both varieties contain peanuts)

Back