Starting lipotrim today

Hi all I went to the chemist yesterday for info on the lipotrim diet and was given the dvd to watch.I'm back this morning at 10 for my consultation and hopefully they'll let me do the plan.I'm 5ft 3 and weigh 15-6 I'm hoping to get down to the 10 stone mark.I'm excited about starting lipotrim just not looking forward to the first few days I've heard these are the hardest but I'm determined to do it wish me luck xx

hey hun welcome to the the forum, this place will be ur lifeline. pop on 4 advice, a moan or a chat. :)

good luck on ur journey hun. my advice is 2 drink the water, maybe set urself sum mini goals to aim 4 an also av sum distractions ready. ;)

all the best hun, let us no how u get on!!

xox

Welcome & Good Luck!

You will soon see the fat melting away. The first few days are tough, but sip lots of water & you will be fine

Clair x

Hi guys thanks for your support just had my 1st shake I went for the vanilla flavour and I'm quite surprised that it doesn't taste that bad gonna have a strawberry one at 3ish then gonna try they soup at 6ish then just water in between it's good to hear about your losses can't wait til nxt thurs for my weigh in just to see how much I've lost. Goal 1 to lose a stone Hopefully this will happen within nxt 3 weeks il keep u all posted throughout the week to let you know how I'm coping thanks again for your support x

Hey Claire, hope you're good :)

Our stats are about the same and I started the diet 2 days ago, maybe we could be good support for each other :)

I'm finding it pretty easy if I'm honest, I love the strawberry shake...have one with ice for breakfast and am using the idea people have on here of halfing a choc or vanilla shake and using to whiten or make mocha 2 coffes for the afternoon/evening. The water really does help with the hunger pangs :D

Hope you weight loss journey is a good one and I look forward to hearing your story :) xxx

Hi p-mcg glad your finding the diet alrite and for me so far so good but I only started today but no hunger pangs yet think I mite give the latte and mocha ago do u just mix the coffee in with a hot shake? Gonna try the soup tonight have u tried it iv heard mixed reviews about the taste but il let I know what I think later on tonight when's your weigh in day how much r u wanting to lose x

Hey Claire I started this week as well and this forum has been my saving grace- keep us posted on how you are getting on xx

I've just been making up a black coffee then adding the powder til it's at a consistency I like.

I really don't like the soup :( I think I might have to just get shakes next week. I even tried making the crisps out of the soup packet that I found in another post and even they made me gag :( Such a shame too coz I don't have a sweet tooth and usually all for savoury :(

I'm gonna get some peppermint tea tomorrow to try the mint/choc idea...that's the only thing keeping me going today! Having a bad day with the oldest son and of course first thing I can think of is food!!
Hope you're having a better day :D

Weigh in is tuesday for me :) I'm looking to lose 3 stone with LT and then go back to Slimming World and the gym....well that's the plan anyway, but just going a week at a time for now :) How about you?

Had the chocolate milkshake earlier wasnt that keen prefered the vanilla 1 havnt tried the strawberry yet il have that in the morning i think going to try the soup for tea and see what i think then il of tried all 4 options and can decide which ones to get next week.Ive felt fine so far today struggling to drink so much water though but i know ive got to do because it helps with the diet.Its good that a few of us have started this week so can share our experiences and its also good to read all the success stories xx

I find the drinks easy to swallow by using chilled water....so I keep a 2 litre bottle in the fridge and refill it daily.....I also mix mine with 3/4 of a pint of water........as for the chicken soup I prefer to put it in a cup and have it as a cup-a-soup.....also best drank whilst hot......

Very best of luck.....you will be amazed at the weight losses.....keep us posted xx

Hi sonkie I might have to try that keeping the water in the fridge to make the shakes up.I tried the soup tonight and I quite like it so il defo be getting the vanilla and soup again just need to try the strawberry 1 now good luck with your weight loss ladies xx

Hi p-mcg I'm looking to lose around 5 stone i'm wanting to get down to the 10 stone mark but I'm like you I'm just going to take a week at a time and c what happens xx

Hi tootiefrootie how's it going for you hope everythings going well il keep u posted of how I get on daily and of course of my 1st weigh in keep me posted with your experience to many thanks and good luck

best of luck with day 2, the further you progress through the week the harder it will be to give up.

Each day youre on track is fabulous and more to the point you're in controll and losing weight:D

josiek x

Back