Starting Lipotrim today

Well done Elaine, fab loss x x x

Good woman Elaine, that's a brilliant loss :)

hi l am starting tomorrow did it a few years ago and lost 3 and half stones but easy to go back to your old ways so l will be on this site a lot it really helped me last time

Good luck Angela :)

Hi I started lipotrim today and I'm finding it a little hard I haven't been on it before so its my first time and have a v v long way to go! Reading that you lost an amazing 10lbs in a week will keep me going today! :D well done!
Alex :)

Alex

Take one day at a time, it all adds up and it won't take long before you start noticing the difference. The next few days are the hardest, but it will all be worth it when you're in ketosis and the hunger goes away (I know that may seem difficult to believe at this stage.) Keep drinking water it really does help, and there a lots of us about to support you. Try and update your stats as you go along too :)

Good luck! Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hii well im new to this and figured if i was going to start lipotrim i would need ppl that are on lipotrim to for motivation and support. Start tomorrow morning so i start with a full day i guess

Good luck Kemstah! Make sure you drink lots of water and hopefully ketosis comes soon for you x x x

Hello Everyone, I am also new to Lipotrim and I am starting tomorrow!

I have mixed emotions of starting Lipotrim. I am excited that I might of found a diet that's going to help me shift weight I have been trying to shift for 2 years but at the same time worried that my cravings for food might get the better of me and I will cave in and won't be able to cope with the next few days of feeling unwell.

Does anyone have any tips of helping get through cravings for food while your at work. I work in an office and a lot of the time I sit there and all I think about is food!

Thanks Britt :)

Hey Britt!

Welcome and good luck for your start tomorrow! Make sure you've got plenty of water to drink. Write down the reasons why you want to lose weight and keep it to hand so everytime you feel like giving up, you remind yourself why you're doing it. Make sure you keep busy at work and home. You may find you're really tired in the evening, just go to bed or have a bath to distract yourself x x x

Hihi, I'm on the day of my first weigh in. It's been so hard but there's something psychologically cementing about making it through what is meant to be the hardest part. I'm good at turning off and going 'whatever' and eating it anyway when it comes to food, but I haven't cheated once and I am positive that you will do the same. Best of luck!

Day 4 of lipotrim!! Currently at a BBQ It's so hard not having anything to eat while everyone else is eating around me!!

Don't feel hungry at all at the moment I have has two shakes and around 3 pints of water.

How do you defiantly know your in ketosis?

Hihi, I'm on the day of my first weigh in. It's been so hard but there's something psychologically cementing about making it through what is meant to be the hardest part. I'm good at turning off and going 'whatever' and eating it anyway when it comes to food, but I haven't cheated once and I am positive that you will do the same. Best of luck!

Gud on you for not cheating hope u got the result you wanted at ur weigh in

Day 4 of lipotrim!! Currently at a BBQ It's so hard not having anything to eat while everyone else is eating around me!!

Don't feel hungry at all at the moment I have has two shakes and around 3 pints of water.

How do you defiantly know your in ketosis?

Hehe, you don't feel hungry, so what you say is a good sign. Some people have a horrible taste in their mouth too - ketones released on your breath and you might feel cold. Everyone is different, but the most important thing is not being hungry :)

Kinda bumed realised everytime i feel the slightest type on sad emotion i straight away start to think wat can i eat. Thought i comfort eated but now i know that i really do

Yep, it one of those things you have to face but it all starts preparing you for the future x x x

Its day one for me today.. I done LT 4 yrs ago n lost 3.5 stone.. Since then ive put double on!! Oops. Wish me luck xxxx

Good luck Tegzy!! x x x

Back