starting lipotrim tommorow

mariemoore

im starting lipotrim tomorrow, im anxious as ive dieted so many times before, but not on liquid only diet, i read some pleasing stories of success,i have noticed since telling people in my family of my determination to do this they, dont seem to give me the encouragement i need, i lack willpower and i need as much support as i can get ,ill let you know how i get on,mariex

This forum is absolutely invaluable to me. Spend time here for help and encouragement. The first 3/4 days can be absolute torture but it DOES get easier and the results are amazing. Please stick with it and keep us posted.

GOOD LUCK!!

Ud be suprised at the amount of will power you will find you have while on this diet. I never succeeded with any diet til this one. Once you get through the first week, and have your first weigh in you be amazed at how determinded you'll be to continue, Good luck and :welcome:

Good luck with starting on your LT journey,it really does get easier after the 1st few days...caz xx

I'm sure you'll be fine and once your family see that you're sticking to it, you're losing weight and you're happy they will all support you too. This forum is brilliant though for reading about the ups and downs of LT which helps you to prepare for feeling like crap too and avoiding any pitfalls. Look out for any threads which let you know how to make the shakes more palatable. I've just tried a vanilla 'muffin' which after 6 days of no chewing was AMAZING... not sure they'll catch on in starbucks though...

Good luck with LT...I have tried loads of diets but never lasted 100% for this long and also never had these results. I think the key to my success so far has been as follows
1. The diet takes all choice out the window
2. You have no option to cheat it can very quickly ruin all the good work you have acheived.
3. The results you acheive spurr you on instead of the 1/2 off 1 pound on other diets seem to do.
4. Last but not least is this place, the support from other people on LT has been absolutely integral to me staying on track. I log on here every day and in the evenings stay here as much as possible as that is my "weak" time. I have never felt so supported with anything before and all from a complete bunch of wonderful strangers :D:D

thanks everyone, does everyone find the shakes unpallitable , they arent a pleasurable experiance, im not hungry though i thought id be starving perhaps its the water, i dont know what itll be like to cook for the family tonight as its my first day, il l find it a challenge cooking food when im on the diet, im admanant im not going to be fat anymore,mariex

I've got absolutely no willpower, but can wierdly stick to this! Its good for stopping the addiction side of your weight probs. Like said this site is inspirational, good luck xx Simone

:D Hi i have just completed my first day and didn't find it too too bad - I haven't felt hungry even when kids were eating fish and chips. I don't much lke the taste of the shakes but managed the soup at lunch time. I used the vanilla shake to make a decaf latte before I head off to bed and its not too bad, you know I think they are an aquired taste and we will get used to them.
Good luck;)

i used a shaker to make the shakes up, god what a difference, so more palatable made sure the tap had run for a while so the drink was really cold strawberry not to bad and even the choc not bad now i shake it and theres no lumps, when you talk of refeed when does that stage come into the diet as im on my 2nd day ,im quite new o this appriciate, tips and ideas on making the most of the shakes,is peppermint tea allowed thanks marie

Hiya Marie and a big :welcome:
Yes, peppermint tea is allowed. Any tea made only with leaves is OK (no fruit or flower ones though)
Try the shakes hot too ( but NOT in your shaker, as it'll explode!!!)
Use a stick blender (Sainsburys and ASDA have them really cheap)
Try Hot Chocolate with a sweetener in it, or the Vanilla with a sweetener and 2 teaspoons of coffee for a lovely hot Latte.
You can make the choc one with hot or cold peppermint tea for choc mint (add a sweetener)
If you have the chicken soup (I LOVE it!), make it with 200mls of boiling water, adding some ground black pepper and dried chilli flakes,blend with the stick blender, then top up to 350mls Mmmm.
Hope this helps. Good luck Hun xxxx

yes peppermint tea is allowed, its nice fridge chilled & added to the choc shake to make a nice mint choc shake....yum yum. Also try a spoon of coffee in hot vanilla or hot choc..... caz xx

hi welcome to the LT train as above this diet will give you quick results which will boost you on week after week, drink plenty of water, space your shakes out and come on here to use and abuse us we are here to support you all the way
the first week is rough but keep positive when you WI you'll know what we mean
all the best
Sharron
xx

:D Hi i have just completed my first day and didn't find it too too bad - I haven't felt hungry even when kids were eating fish and chips. I don't much lke the taste of the shakes but managed the soup at lunch time. I used the vanilla shake to make a decaf latte before I head off to bed and its not too bad, you know I think they are an aquired taste and we will get used to them.
Good luck;)
hi, I've also started today, lets track progress and overcome pitfalls as a team.

thanks im on my third day, finding it not too bad apart from really bad headaches , what is ketosis ,i hear it mention it will happen on day four to five thanks mariex

Back