Starting LipoTrim tomorrow - few questions :]

GaryH

Hi Everyone,

Starting LipoTrim tomorrow :D

Had a quick browse and found the following different creations, just wanted to check that they are all okay.

Coffee and shakes

Peppermint tea and shakes

Salt/pepper/chili/tabasco to soup

Also medication - I often get indigestion, can I still take tablets for this?

I am also planning on splitting the shakes, is that okay?

Has anyone used fibreclear? Is it worth buying?

Thanks!

Wish me luck!

I know the peppermint tea & Coffee are fine.
Salt Pepper & Chilli is fine (not sure about tabasco but sure someone will know)
Splitting them is fine because my hubby sometimes uses female & he is allowed 4 female shakes a day due to content in them so you will be fine to split them. It may help to start but I find that after a while I struggle to have all 3 of mine & I have seen a few on here like that so maybe 2 wont be as bad as you imagine once you get into it.
Good luck with it hun
Niki

Hi Gary H, in addition to what Kilobel said, medication is ok. Never used fibreclear but lipotrim officially promotes it for use if there is the difficuty of constipation. Wishing you success on this exciting journey!

Salt/pepper/chili/tabasco to soup

hey Gary,,

Salt - NO..
Rest - I have seen people use them here alright but asked chemist and he said it does affect ketosis but I guess in large portions so I wouldnt worry..

Everything else you said seems fine.. FibreClear if you have constipation otherwise no need...

Best of luck.. Im on day 5 and going ok.. ITs a tough thing to do but if determined you'll get there.. Best of Luck mate!

Hiya Gary H,

Everything is fine that ya have mentioned, I take rennie for indegestion and it hasnt affected anything for me. Gud luck with your start for tomorrow, its a tough diet but once ya get the first two weeks over ya will be fine and we are with ya all the way!!

All the best, take care

Back