LainaG's refeed

Day 6

Breakfast - I opted for the chocolate whip this morning. I went for a 9.30am spinning class so after that I felt in need of something thick and chocolaty so that did the trick :)

Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread toasted a small dollop of very light mayonaise a slice of lean Irish cooked ham with some mustard thinly spread on top and some salad.

Tea - Chicken topped with Sundried tomato paste (this stuff is nice) and baked in the oven. A sweet potato cut into wedges and baked in the oven and some green veg. I really enjoyed the sweet potato tonight.

Drinks - 2 coffees, 2 teas and lots of water.

I'm worried about the pharmacy weigh in tomorrow. Hopefully I've stayed the same.

Hope you had a good weigh-in Laina. It's my last day today so I'll jump on my own scales tomorrow morning. I've only got three days maintenance shakes left and I want them for another couple of weeks like you do so I'll have to go get some. I'm not going back to my usual pharmacy though so I'll have to do a bit of a search.

Hey Mr C I went for my weigh in this afternoon and I'm 1.5lbs down so I'm pleasantly surprised :). I stocked up on some more summer fruits shakes and the maintenance bars (the chewing will burn some calories). I'm planning on sticking to the maintenance products for the next few weeks as they fill me up nicely and I feel fully satisfied til lunch time and seems to prevent me from snacking for the rest of the day.

So this is your last refeed day. How do you go forward from here? I suppose it's technically my last refeed day too if I'm only doing a week of this. I think I'll carry on doing very much the same sort of thing as I have been doing from day 4 onwards. I'm enjoying the new food experiences so I'll more or less carry with eating healthily.

Good luck with your own weigh in tomorrow by the way. It's unfortunate that you had a bad experience with your pharmacy's support whilst on the diet. Are there many pharmacy's close by that do lipotrim? There's only the one in my town and thank goodness they were excellent with keeping stock of all the products and their support was brilliant too.

Day 7

Breakfast - chocolate whip, quite enjoying this, fills me up nicely.

Lunch - I had my ham salad sandwich on whole meal bread plus today I had some beet root in my salad too. To finish it off I had a weight watchers toffee apple yoghurt.

Tea - baked cod with Cous Cous. The Cous Cous had red onion, roasted red pepper, roasted mushroom, peas, garlic & lemon juice in it. It's very filling. So filling in fact that 4 & a half hours later I'm still feeling really full.

I've drank way too much coffee today. I've had 4 cups plus 2 teas. I was in dire need of caffeine today as my yonng son kept me up most of the night with a bad cough.

I'm really pleased with how my refeed week has gone. I got weighed today & I'm 1 & half pounds down :)

Well done on the weight loss Laina - food AND pounds lost can't be bad can it?!

I will just see how things pan out for a week or two before I decide if I need a new plan of attack. Whatever weight I am tomorrow will be my new 'base weight' and I'll allow myself half a stone wiggle room in that. If I start creeping up towards that new ceiling then I'll cut right back for a week or two to get it back in check. I'm hoping that eating sensibly (not too much fat, the odd treat, not snacking all day, etc) will be enough. I used to do some ridiculous eating before so being sensible should be more than maintainable for me now. There were days when I'd have a big breakfast, 10+ bags of crisps, a chocolate bar or two, burgers/sandwiches/cips for lunch and then my not very healthy dinner + a dessert (or two). There is just no need for that kind of bingeing and I'm afraid that was more the norm than I would like to admit. Eating plenty without being excessive should be ok.

I'll start a Mintenance Diary to help me focus a bit.

Well done lainag on your fab four stone loss. It's a great result. Your refeed has gone fab too with another 1.5lbs off!!!!
After a long stint on TFR many if your bad habits will be broken. I personally found this very helpful. Staying away from all the old trigger foods has helped me maintain my losses. My advice to everyone is always the same! Open your mind to new foods and tastes, keep up the water habit as it really helps keep you on track and weigh every week just to keep yourself focussed.
Why not start a thread in the maintenance section yo help keep you on track until you're comfortable with managing your intake.
Well done again!!!!

Back