starting lipotrim tomorrow *nervously smiles*

Well today is going to be day one for me let's hope I can get through today without messing up. I also like the idea of having the chocolate shake at night so will try that. And sigourney you have done well keep up the good work and 1sttimer very well done for getting through day one.

Thanks sigourney x

1sttimer get day 2 over and done with then your on a roll most people say it gets easier after day 3 and 4 so keep up the good work before you know it u will be on day 7 xx

ahh thanks shazza, im feeling pretty good at the moment, got lots to do today so hopefully will be too busy to think about food! lol. hope you have a great day x

Thanks 1sttimer so far so good not feeling hungry and going to work in abit so I should be ok once I'm at work I won't be able to get tempted with food then. Hope you have a good day too will be back on here later on to give an update on how my day goes x

Well looks like day ones been successful as im going to bed now and have stuck to the shakes yay I've managed to get over day one woooohooo!!!! Hope day 2 runs smoothly aswell x

ahh well done shazza, glad today went well for you. i too got through the day, phew, lol, i was quite busy, had quite a bit of energy up until about 4pm, went to bed at 10.30, felt fine when i got up at 6am, lets see how today goes, have good day x

thankyou sigourney, much appreciated...here goes day 3! feeling a little shaky at the moment, hoping that will pass! have a great day x

Thanks sigourney. And

Thanks sigourney and thanks 1sttimer hope u both have good days today aswell x

Your welcome... The first few days are the hardest ... But just wait until you weigh in for the first time..:) will be soooooo worth it... ! X

Back