Starting LT this weekend!

Pippa77

Hi all!

Having read lots of people's stories on here I have decided to stop moaning about being overweight and actually do something about it!

Im excited and nervous and would welcome any useful tips/advice which has helped you!

Well done to you all on your fab losses so far, fingers crossed I will be as successful as you have been :)

Good luck with it! It will be the best decision you have ever made! Trust me, give it your all and you WILL get the results you are looking for! x

You've come to the right place, well done on taking the plunge. This site is great for support and any info you require. We can tell you how to make your shakes more palatable, how to drink your water etc.. And when you're feeling a bit peckish just pop on here and tell us about it and before you know it you've been on here for a while and forgot about food....it does work.....that's why I'm on here now.....my little one's having his nap and I fancy a biscuit....but no.

Welcome aboard. This forum is fantastic for hints, tips, advice, support, kicks up the jacksie etc etc etc.

With Lipotrim the tricks are :

Keep busy
Drink plenty of water
Remember your motivation
Drink plenty of water
Celebrate your first fabulous weigh in
Drink plenty of water
Make the shakes up with around 400mls - seems to make them nicer.
Drink plenty of water
Add a tablet sweetner
and watch the weight drop off

and drink plenty of water

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi and welcome. It's my first week, the only tip I can give you is take it one day at a time.

Welcome and good luck.!!!

If you feel demotivated or in need of a boost pop on here and have a quick look at the slideshow. It helps me and I hope to be able to add my photos there too!!

Back