Starting Maintenance Early!

Pickles

I'm just over a stone and a half from my ideal weight but have got to target for an operation I need to have and have been waiting for years for. Went to see my surgeon today and he was delighted with my weight loss and has said he'll do the operation before christmas!!!!! Means i'm going to have to start the maintenance programme earlier than I wanted to and do it alot quicker than you should. Just waiting for my consultant to ring me back and let me know what I should be doing but she did say yesterday about starting me on 790 next week anyway so i'll just start it today instead.

I really hope doing the maintenance quicker than your supposed to won't mess things up but i'm so chuffed their going to do the op so it'll be out of the way and i'll be fully healed for my wedding next July.

Any tips for maintenance would be much appreciated please.

Good news about your op pickles, much nicer to know that you'll have put it behind you in plenty of time for the wedding
huge.gif

I'm now on week 9 of maintenance.........taken the scenic route
winking0071.gif
happy0193.gif
Absolutely loving the whole experience - pop over to my thread for tips - I've been posting a daily menu through all the step which might give you a few ideas.

I'm just over a stone and a half from my ideal weight but have got to target for an operation I need to have and have been waiting for years for. Went to see my surgeon today and he was delighted with my weight loss and has said he'll do the operation before christmas!!!!! Means i'm going to have to start the maintenance programme earlier than I wanted to and do it alot quicker than you should. Just waiting for my consultant to ring me back and let me know what I should be doing but she did say yesterday about starting me on 790 next week anyway so i'll just start it today instead.

I really hope doing the maintenance quicker than your supposed to won't mess things up but i'm so chuffed their going to do the op so it'll be out of the way and i'll be fully healed for my wedding next July.

Any tips for maintenance would be much appreciated please.

FAB news about your Op Pickles :D

Think I read a thread somewhere by IceMoose ....which said you can do a few days on each step rather than a couple of weeks.....I'm sure some of the CDCs can confirm this for you.

Good luck for the rest of your journey...and hope the op goes well :)

love

Debz
xx

demon - your thread pls?

demon, sry but how do I find your thread, not sure where/what to search for, is there a link. would be interested in reading about your maintenance

thanks v m

Thanks everyone, Demon i've been checking out your maintenance thread it's good to see how other people do. Spoke to my CDC this eve she told me to miss AAM and go straight to 790 this week then up to 1000 next. Hopefully by then i'll have a date for the op and know how long i've got before I have to get to 1500!

Good thing is having the op just before Christmas means i'll get the whole of Christmas and New Year off as I work shifts and should have been working!!!

Back