Starting Monday 2nd Nov anyone want to join me?

barbie77

Hi all,
I will be starting LT in the morning and i was wondering if anyone else would like to join me on the battle to beat the bulge??:cry:

I know it is going to be very hard, especially with 3 young children in the house who have bags of halloween goodies lying around.So if anyone would like to join me so we can encourage each other and meet our goals together i would love to hear from you!!

I will be getting weighed in the morning but i reckon i'am close to 12st 3lb. My first goal is to loose 1 stone by the end of November and hopefully another by Christmas?!:)

Fingers crossed...:(

Update:Monday 2/11/09
Starting weight:12 st Goal1:11st Goal2:10st

Last edited:
I'l join you all aswell, I started a week ago and am having my 1st weigh in tomorrow. I must admit I'm struggling tonight and I dont Know why cos I can really feel the difference in my clothes.

I'l look forward to seeing your loss tomorrow Katie and good luck for the following week barbie77 and 2005pinkpig xxx

Hi Jane5, determinator and 2005pinkpig!

Thank you for joining me, now i will have someone to moan at,talk to, and get inspiration from.

This is my first attempt at LT. I have tried every single other diet in the book but i'm one of those girls that need's instant result's to keep motivated so i thought LT is the way.I 've spent the day reading all the different threads and i understand it wont be easy and you have to keep working after you finish but i'm feeling very optimistic about it!!

I will log on in the morning once i know my exact weight and look forward to seeing your weigh in results determinator and 2005pinkpig..;)

Barbie, lots of luck on starting tomorrow. Everyone else, hope it is going well. The best thing I found in week one is to keep sipping water. Keep a bottle with you at all times. The water really helps with kepping hunger at bay. Once ketosis sets in around day three or four, you will start to feel better. The water also helps with any headaches you might get, as these are part of the bodies adjusting to its new regime. When your resolve weakens, come on this site as it keep you supported. Lots of luck, we are all fighting the one battle, however, little or lots we have to lose.

Hi Barbie, I'm starting tomorrow, second time on lipotrim lost two stone the first time and hoping to lose one more. Good luck and lets do it for us.

Last edited:
Hi i'll join too its a re-start but just as hard coz i know whats in store ...its not that bad honest :D

good luck everyone

debz x

Hi Barbie,

i'm starting today too!! this will be my second attempt at it though, had some fantastic losses last year and lost about 7 stone altogether. My weight has been slowly creeping back up gradually over the last 11 months and now put back on 2 stone 10!! hoping to not have to be on as long as last time, but the diet isn't really that bad really... good luck barbie, lets look forward to thursday, when hopefully the hunger pangs will die off! fingers crossed... x

Girl's!!!

Well i got weighed in earlier. I'm bang on 12 stone so i have set my first goal as 11 stone,fingers crossed!!!

I got the strawberry shakes :sigh: They're not really that tasty are they?? lol
But hey no pain no gain ( or lose in our circumstances)

I'm dying to hear how your 1st weigh in's went girl's?!!

Best of luck to everyone today. :clap:

2nd time around

Hi Girls
Im starting again today aswell, head has been banging all day !!!!!
Good luck to you all with the first week
Gaynor xxxx

God i know happydaystocome!

My head is lifting all day, anyone recommend anything to prevent the headaches?? I ve been drinking water non stop and the pharmacist recommended to drink black tea...But it's not helping :(

I think i will have to go to bed very early tonight, or i will kill my dh! lol

How is everyone else getting on?

Had my 1st weigh in and i lost 8lb yey!!!

I'm so happy I'ts worth all of the suffering of the 1st week so keep on going girls.

I took painkillers and drank loads of water and a couple of coffees to shift my headaches, it worked for me.

good luck everyone for this coming week xxx

Wow!!!12 lbs!!!!

Well done girl. Excellent work!!

I bet you feel on a high,just think 2lb more and your first stone is gone...Wooo-hooo!!

Hi All
Feeling a lot better today, bit cold but no headache fingers crossed xx

Determinator : 12lb loss that is fantastic well done hun

Good luck to you all xxx

Morning girls!!

Well day 1 over, cant believe i stuck to it!!

The shakes even taste better today so it must be the lack of salt in my system,now i can taste it better. lol
So far so good today,No headaches,i'm keeping myself busy and drinking water non stop. Going to the gym this afternoon to boost things a bit.

How are you all getting on today?

Hi shaz1980! Welcome.

How are you getting on so far today?

Back