Starting Monday 2nd Nov anyone want to join me?

I am doing well and feeling positive. Just realised form the weight i lost on Lipotrim before i fell ill that my BMI is no longer in the obese category. That has really helped to boost me today. Have got a bit of a headache but i get those normally anyway. Just trying to drink lots of water. Glad you are doing well Barbie and being able to stomach the shakes is half the battle lol x hope everyone is ok x

Well done katie thats fantastic, it does spur you on xxx

Hi all!:wave_cry:

Well i cannot believe i have made it to day 3 and have not caved in!!!:eek:
But i woke this morning feeling horrible,i thought it might be the side effects of LT but it seems to be the flu :cry:

So i'am going to snuggle under the duvet as soon as dh comes in to mind the little ones.

Can anyone tell me if i can have one of the bars on LT programme whilst doing the 1 st week??? Or is that only on maintenance???

How are you all doing today??

xx

Hi all,

Well i made it past day 3 with the flu and i cant believe it!!!!!!!..... i nearly crumbled last night, i was craving hot chicken noodle soup and a soft roll with butter sooooooooooooooo much. I had the bread in my hand and all,but i thought about how far i had come and put it back.

I had a sneak on my scales to boost me a bit and by my scales i'm already down 7lbs!!!!:wee:(now i know i should'nt use my scales and wait until weigh in but i was so miserable i thought it would help)

I'am chuffed now,and there is no way i 'm going to cave in.Onwards and upwards!!!

How are you all getting on???

Hi Girls
Hope you are all well and plodding on lol
Day 4 !!!!! and this has really been hard for me BUT today im in ketosis so hopefully time should just fly now !!!!!
Barbie i weighed myself this morning aswell to give me a BOOST i have WW scales so they are spot on AND i have lost 7lb aswell WOW
So it has worked im not going to cave in and give up

Good luck girlies xxxx

Started Monday

hey Barbie, I'm also Irish. Day 4 and finding it tough! no energy today . Hope it gets better. just when I was thinking its too hard, my pharmacy phoned. Great support!

Hi girls!!

After i was on earlier i collapsed!! :(

So i rang chemist and they told me to come off LT for a week or two to get better. She said with the flu an empty tummy makes it 10 times worse and the swine flu is rampant around my job ,so i came off it for now.

I'am gutted as i was realy doing well and sticking to it,but with 3 small children ineed to get myself well and my nrg back.So i will be back again in a week or two.

The very best of luck to you all,i will pop back in to see how you are all getting on. xxx

Well girls after yesterday's disaster i'm back!!!:)

What i thought was the flu was in fact low blood sugar levels which shut down my body. So after eating yesterday and having some rest, i'm back in form again today. And i re started LT first thing this morning.:clap:

There is no way i'm giving up now,so you are stuck with me girl's.:p

Obviously because i was on day 4 and in ketosis i sorta ruined it all,but i was amazed that i did'nt actually put a lb on after eating,so straight back in there.I want to loose the first stone so badly i will keep trying.;)

So the best of luck everyone this weekend!;)

Hi all il join 2 started 4th so im now 3 days in! cant wait till this first week is over and we are in ketosis! it gets alot easier then. hope everyone is doing well xx

well done

Hello all

well done on all achievements so far, I will be joining the fight against flab in a day or so. Glad to have u all here 2 moan,compare and discuss together. The long and winding but well worth it road!!

:eek:

HI

Hi all

i am currently on round 2 of lipotrim for 2009 and hopefully the last !
I followed the prog earlier this year when i had no work commitments and no travel to do as i found it very difficult to follow when i am away from home working which could be up to 2 weeks ,
when i started in April i weight in at a hefty 244lb with at bmi of 35 !!! bad times
i followed the diet for 7 weeks , first few were ok felt great as i was doing something for myself , week 1-3 were ok but boreing as hell , then week 4-7 i started to fall off the band wagon and went out drinking ,drinking shakes 6 days a week and treating my self as i was bored out of my mind .
After 7 weeks i still managed to loose 44lb or 3.1 stone and got down from 17.4 stone to 14.3 :)

and then continued to lose as i changed my diet from the things i learned on lipotrim along with the food it made me dislike i.e Carbs ,

At my lowest i reached 13.5 stone in Aug which was great, i then went on a lads holiday for 3 weeks in the far east and asia and lived like a king and ate like one :party0051:

i had alot of work commitments in sept- start of Nov , and being away alot and being wined and dined daily i put on a bit not much but a bit , and while i was eating and drinking the bit out i knew i was going back on lipotrim asap,
i set the date which was the 9th of November and started , i have been ok this week so far i know its for the best and i will feel great when i reach my goal , i am just bored senseless , smoking like a trooper , not tired at all ,and peeing like a camel.
i read post's every night on here and love looking at the b4 and after pics to keep me going , i dont have as much to lose this time to get to my goal and hope by posting threads on here will help ,

So here is my stats and goals

April 09 244lb 17 stone 4
Aug 09 189lb 13 stone 5
Nov 09 restart 198lb 14 stone 2

Goal 12 stone by 14th Dec 2009

Am i mad ????

by the way there is no male forum or irish one and this is the best i could find ..

B

Hey all! I have my second WI 2 mora and im a bit worried, dont feel like ive lost!? i think in the first week my tummy felt sooo flat i knew i must have lost something! although it was prob just down to the fact it had no food in it lol. plus im really struggling to drink all the water! anyone else having this problem?

Hope everyone is getting on ok!?

Hi Bam, u have done so well congrats! x

hi all after all that worry i lost 3lbs! im now 3lbs off of being in the 13's! and have lost 15lbs in 14 days! how fantastic is this diet!!??

hiya, just found this post and wondered if i could join in. I start on tuesday (payday) and i'm hoping to lose about 4 stone, and with 4 kids and a fab hubby i still need the support of fellow lipotrimmers

Hi, well done Kellymarie , you are doing really well :) I lost 20 lb in 3 weeks and cant wait for monday , WI 4 ... I will have done a month ... and if I can do a month.. I can do 2 .. and 3 ......
Welcome Kelly , will this be your first time on Lipotrim ??? The first week is really hard , you may feel emotional , weak, headachey .... but it soon passes ( just make sure you keep drinking that water , it is hard but essential ) and after about a week I started to feel great , my skin is great I have more energy than before and I now feel in total control of my diet .. for the first time in my life :) I have about 7 stone to loose , and nearly 2 of that is gone already ...its an amazing feeling :)

Hi kellyh i 2 am hoping to loose 4 stone althought he pharmasist suggested i had a goal weight of 9 stone 7 which i think is 2 low for me but said we can re asses it as i get closer. thanks determinatior this is my second time round unfortunalty, if id have stuck to it fisrt time i would be at goal now. nevermind a! Im on week 3 now so all the horrid stuff has passed and im feeling great and noticably slimmer 2!

Good luck for the weeks that follow x

this is also my second attempt on LT like the other kelly said if i'd have stuck to it i'd be at goal but i found out i was pregnant so had to stop unfortunately i had a miscarriage at 8 weeks but all is ok now and i'm back to being just plain fat.

Oh im so sorry to hear that. x

This time we will do it and be slim and sexy for summer!

Back