starting monday anyone need a buddy :) xx

e55ex_girlie

hey everyone :) im new to this site and diet its being delivered monday and im sooo excited to start reading all these threads :) im 27 from essex and need to lose about 2 and a half stone so hopeing to reach this in 2 months on this diet and then maintain. hope ur all having a great weekend xxx:eek:
jade xxx

thanks hunni reading everyones posts and seeing how much weight u r all loosing is very inspiring :) love ur picture such a cute baby xx

Good luck! I started on Wednesday...am on day 4 and have lost 6lb already!!! :D. I was skeptical but after alot of researching I decided to take the plunge! And so far so good! xx

wow thas a brill loss :) bet ur super pleased ; ) how r u finding it xx

Im very pleased!! Im finding it good. I am doing shakes and bars as I read that the soups werent the best! Have just ordered some porridge and carbonara to try for a change! I am drinking loads of water too. The shakes are nice - I have shake morning & night & a bar for lunch. I tend to have the chocolate one at night and make it into a hot chocolate! Yummy :) Day 1 & 2 was my hardest, I felt really hungry! But yesterday and today have been good and Im not as hungry! I also have a can of coke zero a day too. Usually with my lunch! I'm not craving food anymore! So far so good! I am going to introduce some exercise next week....have you done this kind of diet before? x

Jade, good luck for your start on Monday! You'll probably feel a bit tired in the first few days, so just take it easy on yourself and have a nap if you need to. Once you get into ketosis your energy levels pick back up and you'll feel great! :eek:)

Hi Jade and everyone else. I Started TS yesterday and its ok at the moment . Not feeling hungry and drinking loads of water. Good luck for Monday !

thanks every one :) no ive not done this before so bit worried i wont last... but im determined i cant fit into any of my clothes and i refuse to buy bigger. im definately a binge eater so will clear everything out of cupboards and freezer as i know i will just reach for it. an excuse to have a nap sounds great lol. oohh we can drink coke zero :) thats a plus side and i take it black tea and coffee are ok too xx

Yes....Im a foodaholic also!! I have got rid of everything so Im not tempted to cheat! I ahve the same problem, none of my clothes fit! I am the fattest I have ever been and not happy with myself!! Yes coke zero is fine as it doesnt have citric acid in. Green tea also. Black coffee and tea are fine and you can use tablet sweetners if need be!

thanks for that hun very helpful :) shall get some green tea in too then. yes defo know the feeling i was 9 stone 12 about 3 months ago and happy and now i feel absolutley disgusting. hate it. came across this by chance today and thought its worth ago and not badly priced compared to others ive seen :) ive ordered soups to as they came in the package so will have to grin and bear those loll :) i think the hardest will be no alcahol :S xxx

You will be fine! Day one and two were the hardest! I got the shake and bar combo! Porridge and carbonara on the way so will let you know how they taste! I love reading peoples success stories! I have 2 holidays and my wedding to slim for...I am determined to be a slim bride! lol

aww how lovely :) you will look gorgeous :) this forum is great ill be living on here haha :) have u bought a dress yet or are u waiting until goal xx

Im not getting married til next year so want to lose my 4 stone then look at dresses!! Im addicted to this also! Im not going to do this long term....not sure if its healthy long term? Are you doing total solution when you start? I may go onto working solution after a couple of stone! Think Ill be wanting food by then! Im hoping my stomach shrinks though and I will get full quicker! I hate diets! This is the only one that I am sticking too as I know I cant eat!! Do you have a special occasion to lose weight for?x

aww ok that gives u a nice time frame then :) bet u cant wait. what dress size do u want to be. ill see how i go on this and how hungary i am. i want to lose 2 stone minimum see how i look. then ill decide what to do :) no special occasion i just hate being overweight. do u excersise with the plan at all xxx

Im a size 16 at the moment and wanting to be a size 12!!(wishful thinking maybe?!) I haven't done any exercise yet, although I do walk quite far at work (not intentional). I am going to introduce 20mins daily exercise next week! I have a dog so will take him for walks!! Ive never done these kind of diets, I did weightwatchers 3 years ago and lost 2 stone, then met my fiance and put loads of weight on! Everyone says it was contentment! ha! He's a really fussy eater and tends to eat unhealthy! I cook for us and eat the same! lots of takeaways and I have such a sweet tooth too! He is so supportive but says he loves the way I am now....I know I am fat and not happy with myself! All my friends are slim, and I hate being the fat friend! haha! x

i hear ya loll. ive put on weight since meetin the bf. he is skinny but dont eat jus smokes all day lol. i just eat cos of stress. i am going to start back down the gym im thinkin maybe day 4 when im used to diet. where are u going to get married :)

Ha....My fiance is working abroad at the moment and I get lonely! He is back on 1st Feb so hopefully he will see a change! We are getting married in Mauritius! I cant wait xx

Thank you! you too! Off to my friends for a catch up and cuppa!! xx

Back