starting monday anyone need a buddy :) xx

ooo a girlie hol :) how lovely. youl make ur goal for that hunni. u started a day after me im on day 3 and today i feel good but a bit light headed lol. but know this is working and cant wait to complete my first week :) aiming to be in the 10's :) are u doing any excersise on the plan xx

Ah cool. Its nice to find someone that has started around the same time as you. Will be a great motivator :). Just got to try and resist temptation to weigh in before the end of week 1 on Wednesday morning haha.

Im aiming to get to 10stone and just maintain that weight. I went swimming yesterday and might go to the gym 3 days a week whilst on the plan and see how I get on. You doing much exercise on this plan?

LL x

im doing my kettlebell dvd for 20 mins at mo was gonna try gym tomorrow see how it goes. yeh 10 stone is a good weight ill prob get to that as 9 and a half for me is gonna b a struggle lol xx im sooo cold today too . what side affects have u had xx

Oh Wow kettlebell sounds hard haha. I've got 2.5 stone to lose so will see how it goes. *wish me luck* :D. Im sure you will get to your target weight just keep motivated. Keep thinking dresses in the summer hehe :eek:

I haven't had any side effects yet just every now and again I have cravings for some solid food but it quickly passes especially if I preoccupy my mind with something else.

LL x

yeh i know wat u mean. if i could eat 3 bars a day id b fine lol. yess summer is wats keepin me going. want to not hide away . wens ur hol booked for xx

Hi Jade
I started last week but have not weighed myself yet. I started at 11stone 5lbs and want to reach 9stone in time for a wedding and a big holiday both in May so our goals are similar. Good luck. :)
Mere x

Hi
What a great loss wonder what the scales will read by the end of week 1

ooo u have alot of will power lol i cant help but jump on scales . i bet ur loss is brill when are u weiging in xx

Im off on holiday end of July/beg of August but would like to get to my goal in time for my 25th birthday in May and then maintain the weight afterwards. New year = New me :) Bring it on :D

LL x

Hello Mere

Im looking to lose around 2st 5lbs to reach my goal of 10stone. Good luck with the plan :)

LL x

ur welcome hunni xx godness its cold today i really hope we get no snow here tomorrow xxx

Welshie Laura i love your slogan "I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday" :) xx

I know its freezing and we don't have any snow here in Newton Abbot. Everyone is writing about snow on facebook :sigh: haha.

Awww thank you ExanteDreamer. Its a great motivational quote :)

LL x

Apparently heavy snow is hitting Wales tomorrow so we'll see! My girls are excited baout it :) xx

WOW I love snow! Hopefully we will get some here *fingers crosses* hehe :)

LL x

u two can have it all and essex can stay snow free thank u veryu much :) hehe and ur quote is sooo true. were gonna be slim in no time :) xxx

Back