starting monday anyone need a buddy :) xx

Sort of but we are taking it slow as he only got out of a relationship 2 weeks before he met me so were just going to try and concentrate on ourselves a little bit and just see how it goes. I do really like him tho *blush* haha :) xx

love ur pic sweetie. aww thas so cute :) theres no rush :) my OH had just got outta a 10 year relationship when we got together and 10 months later wel still all good :) what happend with ur ex fiance xxx

Aww thank you :) my photos will look so much nicer once I've reached my goal weight tho hehe. 10 years? Wow. Im happy you are in a good relationship. My ex fiance just wasnt very nice and didnt give me the respect I deserve. It was a long distance relationship aswell as he lives in Kent so I wanted to move to Kent but he wasn't ready yet so I called it off. Was definitely the right decision to make so I think I need to concentrate on me for a little bit and see how it goes with this new guy... Just hope it goes well hehe :D xx

im sure it will. u deserve a nice one xx not many of those about lol xxx

Thank you that's really sweet of you :). Haha I carry all my weight on my tummy, arms and legs and plus I was wearing control nickers in that pic ;) haha xx

yeh i put it down to water babe as i didnt have a period for 2 months (due to being on pill so long then coming off) actually thought i was preggers cos my tummy was sooo bloated. ive finally had TOM and now i have a flat ish tummy. magic. i think the amount of fluid has helped so thats why the 6lbs have gone lol xxx

Haha I know I've drank so much water past 2 days im always peeing lol. When is your first weigh in on the TS? Mine is Wednesday eek. Trying to avoid temptation to weigh myself before then hehe :) xx

mine is tues. i know its sooo tempting i cant help but jump on lol :) xxx

will do sweets good luck to u too and let me no how interview goes xxx

Great loss - well done! x

Back