Starting my 1st vcld diet on sat - scared!!

Kate1985

Hi all! Just thought i'd quickly introduce myself! Have tried plenty of diets before but my weak will power has always let me down. Well - no more!

Have ordered all my shakes, soups etc from all about w8 and am starting on saturday. I'm really worried about how i'll cope and whether my boyfriend will leave me if i moan as much as i normally do when dieting. Have around 10st to lose to get to my target weight. Ideally would like to get to target weight asap but i know thats unrealistic and am going on holiday in November so i'm aiming to lose as much as possible before then!

Been looking through a few posts on here and there seems to be a lot of support so i think i will probably be on here a lot in the next few months! If anyone has any tips or even just fancy a chat i'd be grateful! :flirt2:

Hi Kate,

Just didn't want to read and run, there is loads of support on here, if you get stuck just yell

take care

xxx

you'll be fine chuck lots of us on here with 10st to lose if you need a moan come on here if you get cheesed of come on here and look at some slides
can you tell i almost live on here!
good luck and welcome

Good luck! I am in the over 10 stone club so I understand the impatience. You will get there :)

ood luck hun, hope your willpower lasts this time xx

hi kate
just wanted to wish you a successful day one hope it goes o.k
keep posting and keep us upto date

hi kate how is it going ? im doing w8 as well so if you want to get in touch we can keep each other motivated

Hi Kate - I started CD this week and have almost 7 stones to lose. Push through the first couple of days, which were not so good for me, but I feel great today - no headache and for first time this evening no real hunger. With you all the way, I've been overweight for 12 years and this time I really will do it! Keep in touch. Tracey

Back