1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting my food diary today!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Rachyz88, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

I have been on the slimming world diet for a week and a half now & not lost any weight. Im goin to post my daily food intake! If anyone has any suggestions ect plz let me kno :)

So far today-green day

Missed breakfast ...... Went to the gym early.

Lunch: 2x bread B
    Baked beans
    Veg bacon
    1x runny egg

Snack: grapes, plum
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Forgot to add I worked out for 90mins today. Cardio, weight lifting and exercises
  4. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Hey :) not yet now eatin dinner. So far since then iv had ...

Snack- 2 x baby bel lites (A choice)

Dinner- veg chicken pattie, seasoned roast potates, broccoli and chicken pasta side.

Im plannin on usin my other B and A choice later for a snacks and sum syns!
  5. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Yes... Honestly I mever got into the other plans wen I was in the uk. So I dnt feel confident tryin the othr ones wen I dont have any groups close by.
  6. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Never* whoops
  7. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Green day today. I do pref green days cus I love pasta n potates. So much u can make with them! Are u doin the red and green days?
  8. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Everything frm the beggining of my post today is what I have eaten.
  9. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Yes n u have to weigh it dep on how many syns u want to use. On a green day for every 28g of only chicken meat u have to count 2.5syns. For an average chicken breast its 7.5 syns. Remember to cut all fat off. If not u have to count more syns.Hope that helps u.

I normally try n avoid usin meat as a syn on a green day. I either dnt have it or use it as a B choice. Jus isnt worth the syns.... But if u love chicken go for it!

Have u tried the veg meats? They r free on green days
  10. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Ohhh lol im sorry! Still gettin used to this thing. Ok the pattie is a vegetarian chicken pattie so i thought they were free??

And I actually didnt end up eatin the pasta side cus I realized it had sum chicken in.
  11. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Lol me too! Goshh I wonder how long its guna take me to figure this out. Im actually usin 6 syns for a glass of red wine.... And oh my goodness its a small glass. Lol 175ml of every 6syns lol
  12. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

I wish I was like that!! How old r u if u dnt mind me askin? Im 22 turnin 23 next month :)
  13. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Ohh nice!! Well we def have to keep in touch on here. U livin in the UK?
  14. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Used to live in east anglia area.... Near Cambrideshire! But i moved to the USA and got married. My husband is military
  15. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Ye its ok! Very different. Im currently in Maryland. Theres always sooo much to do i love that. BUT theres also all the best foods n alcoholic drinks... Which isnt always gd
  16. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

No ur fine! Im wantin to lose 15 pouns really... But id b hapoy with 10. Umm i normally weigh myself without anythin on at hm. The time does vary... Always mornin but not the exact same hour.

How long have u been on slimmingworld? Have u lost alot? Wen i was on it bk in the uk I lost 20pounds n have managed to keep it off. But i wana lose at least 10more. I have a cruise comin up in May/june time!!
  17. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Well done!! Thats great :)

Yes cruise is guna b fun.. As long as i can get into my bikini lol.

Ok final conclusion to todays food:

28g shreddies B choice
    350ml Skimmed milk A choice

2 x choc digestive biscuits.

Total 15 syns ;)
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Rachyz88

Rachyz88 Member

Alright u too ttyl :) have a gd nite
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.