Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Don't be upset about the pic, you're still so young beautiful and you can have this weight off in a few months, and when you're done you'll still be young and beautiful. Your life is just beginning! My diary is in the gold section don't know why but nervous that someone I know'll come on and read all my ramblings
Ohh i have to think post certain nnumba of posts before can acesss tht..::seriously disappointed had high hopes for this duco thing bt nothing nada zilch n av to go to town regardless of wt this situation iszz...advice ne one? X aw thnku hun reli n truly hoping lol does effect me confidence in a whole long way its unreal...x

Last edited:
Lol exactly what i did the first time i took it. And wow u wasnt fat at all. I used to think i was fat when i was about 9 st then wen i got to 13 i looked back and thought i wAs so stupid. U looked fabb x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol exactly what i did the first time i took it. And wow u wasnt fat at all. I used to think i was fat when i was about 9 st then wen i got to 13 i looked back and thought i wAs so stupid. U looked fabb x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Aww thnkuu hun i soo wna go bk to tht well badly js hpe my body successfully goes bk to tht shape or even near nuf lol tho do wna go beyond goal so ivgiv me bit of leeway, that was in mu second yr of uni so umm think two yrs ago so wasnt tht long ago at all...:( 2013 was a reli crap yr for me thts where all the gain happened n it happened reli fast :( without me noticing til was too late x

Aww hunni, ur doing something about it now so thats a plus, u can look like u used to if u stick with it, might even look better!! Promise u xx

Ur welcome hun. Im ok today. Night shifts finished lol. Going out tonight so that makes me ok haha. Im cooking up lunch right now lol. So hungry today. Gona take piccies lol. How are u hun, anything exiting today? Xxx

Afternoon Priya. You look gorgeous in the pic and you still look gorgeous in the recent pics of,you. Once you shed a few pounds you will the same as before your weight gain and better! Better because you will feel more confident about your self and embrace the shape and size you are because you know how overweight you is not comfortable for you.

Be be careful about taking another two Dulcolax if you had one. Maybe have another one now! As long as you are near a loo you'll be fine but bear in mind for some it can cause an awful lot of cramping pain. It did for me when I first took it though I took two,tablets. Felt so much after though there was a lot of cramping pain!

Ur welcome hun. Im ok today. Night shifts finished lol. Going out tonight so that makes me ok haha. Im cooking up lunch right now lol. So hungry today. Gona take piccies lol. How are u hun, anything exiting today? Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Ahh ima soo jel i wna go out lol waitin for a better look for meself before i go out again so fingers crossed...gt graduation on the 23rd eekk soo dreadin it was big before wen finished uni n big nw....im watchin i used to be fat on mtv lol cookin my lunch wich is one bbybel light, lettuce, 50g ham, 100g swede chips, dollop of chillli yogurt, and 50 mushrooms... Will b addin the other 50g to me cheesy pasta in evening yum lol will do this will maintain will get bk to a smalller size...arghh aww thnkuu...xx yaay i wna see piccies of ur meal hehe x nothing cciting tdai lol x

Afternoon Priya. You look gorgeous in the pic and you still look gorgeous in the recent pics of,you. Once you shed a few pounds you will the same as before your weight gain and better! Better because you will feel more confident about your self and embrace the shape and size you are because you know how overweight you is not comfortable for you. Be be careful about taking another two Dulcolax if you had one. Maybe have another one now! As long as you are near a loo you'll be fine but bear in mind for some it can cause an awful lot of cramping pain. It did for me when I first took it though I took two,tablets. Felt so much after though there was a lot of cramping pain!
Awww thnku hun :) reli luking forward to tht point in life again hehe yaaya keep forgettin onli been a week since bene on this diet...hence the impatience lol...x

No worries wont over do it with the duco :)...hw ru tdai? Hpe ur welll n avin a gd day so far :) xx

Having a lazy day at my mum's. I had a PT session late morning and I've been at mum's since sitting on her lovely white leather sofa in my stale sweaty gym gear!! The deep tissue massage I had on my back yesterday really took it out of me and shoulder and back are still. It pain free. I knew I'd get TLC if I came to my mum:)

She knows I'm on sns so didn't offer roti like she did the other day! Besides think ketosis is here or almost here as don't feel hungry and feel a little cold. Will be heading out for school run soon though I'll be staying in he car as don't want other mum's seeing me look like I do! I know it's pretty disgusting on the hygiene front! No worries I'll have power shower when I get home!

Having a lazy day at my mum's. I had a PT session late morning and I've been at mum's since sitting on her lovely white leather sofa in my stale sweaty gym gear!! The deep tissue massage I had on my back yesterday really took it out of me and shoulder and back are still. It pain free. I knew I'd get TLC if I came to my mum:) She knows I'm on sns so didn't offer roti like she did the other day! Besides think ketosis is here or almost here as don't feel hungry and feel a little cold. Will be heading out for school run soon though I'll be staying in he car as don't want other mum's seeing me look like I do! I know it's pretty disgusting on the hygiene front! No worries I'll have power shower when I get home!

Defo these days smalll portions fill me up even before i finish the meal half the time leave sum left over hehe...aww ur mum sounds well nyc hehe...bless omdz covering letters argh ima well crap at them crap crap been lukin for online jobs...see this y prefer agencies coz they nva ask many questions lol tey js wna see a cv most of them lol bt tryin online tooo as dnt wna leave no option unturned...hmmmmm aww gym i miss gym :( or workigg out one misses lot of things wen broke ey haha...tdai av had half a bar, and a lifestyle meal for lunch with 1 bbybel, five lettuce pieces with 50g wafer thin ham, 80g swede chips and think was 45 odd g of veg...split the portion of veg so gt timy bt left over to go wit me cheesy pasta and one bbybel light for later and then a shake caramel yum wit the remainder of almond bar hehe n twon half litres dwn so far so gt bit left over n a duco tablet for tmo as dint wrk tdai :s x

You are doing really well Priya. Keep up your search for jobs and something will come up when you least expect it.x Cath up later as must go and have a shower!

Guys have u got ne other suggestions for veg ttht can have with the packs n lifestyle meals? Oma strtin to get bit bored of broccoli, cauli, brussel sprouts and mushroooms...:( lol ne ideas? I like veg bt js cnt think of ne others lol x

Peppers, leeks, cabbage, asparagus, onions lol sorry i feel like i dont no my veggies. But hear this hun steam cabbage peppers onions and leeks together and season. Yum yum!!! Xx

I mean literally chopping everything up and adding in ur spices then steam in 2 tbs water.xxx

Back