Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Just perseverance Priya as you say! A lot of people have days off plan, don't beat yourself up about it. Just try and lose as much as poss between now and xmas :) even if you don't make it into the nines you've still done incredibly well. It's amazing how even off plan our mind stops us from overdoing it, our ultimate goal is to lose the weight at the end of the day! I wish I was at your weight - my goal is 10st! Lol. Good luck hun xx

Aww what do u weigh atm hun? I dno i js ffeel a part of me says this is nt realsitic or healthy relying on pax of food forevr as its nt durable n then on the other hand i wnt to stick it out till i am well into the stupid nines lol...n thts stil nowher near ma goal lol its. Afuni world this lsoong weight malarky nva endin at times x

Right pissed off isnt even the wrd tht i wud describe rite nw :mad: the scales reas 10.7 regardles the fact i had a salad on date i mean jeez hw much more worse can life get right i am moving over to judd diaries for the time being goong to try tht out for the nx four weeks n see wher i sm in jan coz i cba with this nemre i deprive deprive dnt even get to the stupid nines onli to then js gain it bk whether its on water weight or nt thts besides the point its js silly :( mite comebm on thjs later who knows bt for nw gna test out the judd way of llife...three days fasting n four days eating n see hw it goes wil pop bk here the odd times bt u can catch me on there if u al wana find me xxxx

Hey Priya,

Sorry to hear about that. Try not to panic - it will come off soon. Just a temporary gain.

I'm not sure what I weigh atm which I prefer tbh. Makes looking at the bigger picture much more difficult re timeframe. Day by day :) I'm in a 12-14 on bottom which is the size I was when I weighed 12-13 stone. Will keep going til I get to goal and will weigh when I'm comfortably in 12s (10 is my aim for dress size too)

I know its difficult hun but from what I learnt on LL is its much easier to stick to if you don't think of it as deprivation - you will have those foods again, but right now the aim is to lose weight and have a clean slate. VLCD is the quickest way to achieve that if you're able to stick to it fully. I'm not having a go hun cause I know how it is - but maybe just try and do S&S 100% til xmas and see how it goes? If you have a couple of stone to lose like you say I'd personally prefer to get it off quickly, but everyone is different. If you feel better being able to eat it's your decision, just you may find it frustrating if the weight isn't coming off as quickly. Whatever you decide to do, best of luck xxxx

Yeah no i totally get wher ur coming from...wil se wher i stand in jan on the scales and clothes wise if i stil dnt feel content then mite do a 8 week stint frm jan to feb n see where i see i am going to shrink by my bday regardless of wicheva i do....

:) i wil. B postin on ere too :) xx

Back