Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

at work I get 2 cups of water every time I go to the water cooler...or sometimes I take a bottle and keep refilling it and keep it on my desk. I find I drink more at work than I do at home

aww tumble they're little monsters sometimes :D :D

I bet your pic isn't half as bad as you think it is... don't let it ruin your mood :D xxx

at work I get 2 cups of water every time I go to the water cooler...or sometimes I take a bottle and keep refilling it and keep it on my desk. I find I drink more at work than I do at home aww tumble they're little monsters sometimes :D :D I bet your pic isn't half as bad as you think it is... don't let it ruin your mood :D xxx
Noo seriously even fam sed i luked lot better last yrs graduation :( guttted relii am :( i mite tke a 75ml bottle wit me rather then a one litre bottle cz tht feels huge on me desk n see hw mny of them i can manage to fit jn for the whole day n then try n chug sum dwn wen get hme too... Tdai salmon n veg n a small handful of swede cubes so nt even the full 100g tht nrmallly have...and two shakes n a cottage pie gna try n keep it simple with the added fage yogurt n dno gna put jelly in the fridge this mrning so depends if its set by tnite or nt x reli wnted to try ariel yoga bt dnt think there r ne clases available in sheffield :( gutted luked like fun xx tgif x soo luking forward to the weekend lol prbz nt done tht in soo long haha....so gna chil in bed tmo til abt eleven at least sme on sunday too lool xx its amazin hw fast time goes wen ur tryin to avoid sumat i.e work c

Last edited:
Omg wt day r we on tdai i have no idea lets see i started on the second of jan and took two days off end of jan...resumed again on the umm 2nd of feb...so took the thurs n fri off n jumped bk on the wagon the sat wich was nx day....ima confused lol no idea wt day i am on tbh js took a sneaky peak on the scales even tho wil b weighin proper on sun im satisfied with it hopin tdai n tmo will help push things along iv washed the bottle n gilled it up one litre of it hehe so hopin will b able to finish the litre while at wrk so then wil onli havr two to fit in wen im hme n wil also b havin a duco tnite to help me tmo mrning in the bathroom....fingers crossed hopin for a bit of a push for sunday morning xx

Armed b ready with the water hehe tdai and also prayin have a gd day at work tdai rite think may have got the bus tad early tdai ??? btvcct win with buses lool grrr x

Last edited:
Im tired sleepy cranky reli js wnted a 'in' day tdai chiling with tumble, netflix, laptop and fone n bed lol seen as been goin into wrk all week fffs :/ bt noo chzinz have decided to go out to do sum potentiall ahoppin n av invited me n cnt get out of it coz literaly av been avoidin them bit like the plague lool hmm. Think tdai is day 31 wil chdck proeply n cum bk lol x tis cold windy rainy n js generally horrible z

Hi Priya, just wanted to check in as I ave been away for a bit. How are you doing on S&S? What's your losses like now? x

did you have fun?
Lool umm no? Loolz haha...arghh rite got abt tthree diff packs of s n s waiting to be delivered to me n tumble cat treee tht is it i am not buyin nemore slim n save things til pakcs have finished ???? ima soo bad lol its this fear of runnin out of packs its soo stupid the onli othet thing im buyin frm slim n save wil b the three water flavourings frm slim n save for 9.99 orange, mixed fruits and white wine js to help with water intake...sht have wrked out tht i need to lose. About two stone n half before will feel happy shiitttt and iv also been invited to a freinds bday on 15th march in london n then drakes concert 21st march in birmingham and also a house graduation party that ma parents wna do for me cz j dint have one when graduated as a undergrad crap man and iv seen this reli nyc usa site wher they so sum luvly clothes deals so have sed to measlef wilm treat maself to one set per month on payday they range between 70 to 90 quid bt think tis worth it cz they include delivery and the whole set including shoes bag jeans tops blazers etc wich wud prbz tke more time to buy individually and also mayb more pricier so iv put in a request for one set end of feb in time for payday and if get more then one set spaced out by month can also mix and match them so seeing it as a gd future investment reli lol i hpe lol rather then buyin one by one frm primark new look etc and wil have nuf to pre order london train tix n tht...bt sriously hw do ppl manage monthyl pay this first time for me so all new n hw the hell am i gona shrink with so mnay planned days off omg.... I need to shrink for london trip coz wont haveseen ma mate for nearly yr n half...n tht time was bit chubby side on the process of puttin weight on :/....omg n then for drakes reli wnahavr shrunk ima soo scared two n half stone n a size or two to loose crap crap rite proper stressin rite abt nw man cz feel tht i wont shrink quick nuf wt to doo ??????? iv lost abt a stone in five weeks which reli aint gd nuf even tho tis is wrking bt rjte nw feels as tho not much time left :( help lol eeekkk i kno nt lot more can do except stik to wt im doin nw bt still cnt help bt feel soo helplesss the light one shouldered dress wich is ma fave dress image-1817670606.jpg image-2245586768.jpg image-3839350300.jpg image-4160002660.jpg image-1059512111.jpg image-3026768476.jpg Tht blue dress ma sis fits into it second dress in a row which has fitted her perfectly got tad upset seeing her wear it cz i cnt blueve i was once tht size n thrt i was fat wtf ???? the other pix r the outfit deals tht ima talkin abt bt dnt kno much abt usa sizes and i dnt wna order them too sooon till iv shrunk a fair bit wntd to order the teal coloured set end of feb n then one outfit per month etc...if tht mkes sense.....xxx

Attachments

• image-1650882407.jpg
    image-1650882407.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi Priya, just wanted to check in as I ave been away for a bit. How are you doing on S&S? What's your losses like now? x
Nt too great tbh think im on day 32 cz ad two planned days off and started second of jan tis soo slow :( iv lost a stone in five weeks so averagin abt three lbs a week stil not had the whoosh as yet tht evrh one seems to be havin lol ?? got abt two n hald dtone to losee atm iv gne frm 12.4 to 11.4 bt need to lose about another two n half stone n then got tons of social events cumin up so terrified tht i wont b able to shrink quick nuf :( two n half stone dnt sound lole a lot bt tkes soo slow to lose it n soo quick to blumin. Put jt bk kn tbe inch loss is rubbish nt shrunk at allcz half of me smaller clothes stil dnt fit me :( and strugglin with the usa deals tbt iv seen to know wt to order size wise :( ???urgh y is this soo slow and sooo difficult :( sori for the rant u guys r doon brilliantly :) keep it up xxx For the above mentioend planend days wna b feeling gd waxed n feelin smaller coz nt seen mate frm london in nearyl yr n half n the above casual wear nt the mirror one seemed like a gd idea cz they all luk reli nyc n matchin n plus cud mix n match them n they b frm usa so wud b feelin gd abt tht hehe n thrt b gd investment wud save me frm buyin a fair few frm the uk lol bt stuck on the sizes promised to buy least one set payday end of feb....bt worried wont have shrunk nuf by then :( helpp lol n then one outfit per month kinda thing hehe xoh and also gt a nite out planned in lesta. End of feb too n thts naothe rplce nt been to in quite sumtime to see friends n all of then except ma graduation party will involve alcohol n prbz food ???? crpa wt to doo xx

Last edited:
love those outfit bundles they're great! love the really wide belt one :)

all you can do is take a day at a time. Days where you have no events stick to plan 100%, then all the other days where you have social events just take them as they come. You're doing the stone a month so that is great! So in theory you have 2 1/2 months left on plan that will end before the summer :)

I've had ribbish losses last 3 weeks, 1lb, 1.8lb and STS I can't believe it, but steaming ahead and carrying on cos I'll be gaining if I give up now

love those outfit bundles they're great! love the really wide belt one :) all you can do is take a day at a time. Days where you have no events stick to plan 100%, then all the other days where you have social events just take them as they come. You're doing the stone a month so that is great! So in theory you have 2 1/2 months left on plan that will end before the summer :) I've had ribbish losses last 3 weeks, 1lb, 1.8lb and STS I can't believe it, but steaming ahead and carrying on cos I'll be gaining if I give up now

I knoww bt tis feels soo frustratinng wen its reli slow n been stickin to it hundred percent too nva used to weigh food before or owt so wudv thrt it wudv rewarded me bk in sum way or sumat lol....even if i get close to goal by end of march wil b happy as wnting to tke april break two weeeks before jumpin bk on again....i dnt reli wna give up hence y i try n stay stocked up cz i kno if iv gt packs then cnt reli give up coz paid for em etc n continuin havin them will help me reach closer to goal etc....its js hit me tht i aint had chicken since strted this diet n im on week 6 nw blimey tho have had mainly fish either tuna or salmon for protein or quorn aausages n bbybel light lol....thnku hun they r teli nyc aint they n i figured mite as well spend tht much in one go on a set rather then buy em one by one wich wud prbz add to tht nehuu n can alwys mix n match if and when i have more then one set hehe xx

Nt too great tbh think im on day 32 cz ad two planned days off and started second of jan tis soo slow :( iv lost a stone in five weeks so averagin abt three lbs a week stil not had the whoosh as yet tht evrh one seems to be havin lol ?? got abt two n hald dtone to losee atm iv gne frm 12.4 to 11.4 bt need to lose about another two n half stone n then got tons of social events cumin up so terrified tht i wont b able to shrink quick nuf :( two n half stone dnt sound lole a lot bt tkes soo slow to lose it n soo quick to blumin. Put jt bk kn tbe inch loss is rubbish nt shrunk at allcz half of me smaller clothes stil dnt fit me :( and strugglin with the usa deals tbt iv seen to know wt to order size wise :( ???urgh y is this soo slow and sooo difficult :( sori for the rant u guys r doon brilliantly :) keep it up xxx For the above mentioend planend days wna b feeling gd waxed n feelin smaller coz nt seen mate frm london in nearyl yr n half n the above casual wear nt the mirror one seemed like a gd idea cz they all luk reli nyc n matchin n plus cud mix n match them n they b frm usa so wud b feelin gd abt tht hehe n thrt b gd investment wud save me frm buyin a fair few frm the uk lol bt stuck on the sizes promised to buy least one set payday end of feb....bt worried wont have shrunk nuf by then :( helpp lol n then one outfit per month kinda thing hehe xoh and also gt a nite out planned in lesta. End of feb too n thts naothe rplce nt been to in quite sumtime to see friends n all of then except ma graduation party will involve alcohol n prbz food ???? crpa wt to doo xx

You know what, you should feel so proud of yourself. You might have slower losses than some but you havent given up. 3lbs a week is about average though so you're doing well. My losses vary between 1-4lbs so I know how frustrating it can be when you have a low loss week x

I agree with Jewel. You have really shown lots of determination to keep going. I also think if losses are slow they would be even slower on another plan so you are doing the right thing to stick with this. You haven't let a night out or starting a new job derail you. You should be really proud of yourself. :)

Aww thnku clin wudnt av done it without u guys tho so thanku for puttin up wit ma panic attacks and rants abt not losing quick nuf et haha...i kno i do tend to go on a fair bit ??? hopin in three to four weeks time will have possibly shrunk a tad bit lol even if the scales may not work in me favour all the time haha...redy foor sum big clothes not fitttin me nah so netime soon looll xx

Rite tdai hmm stuck to the four a day...had cheesy pasta, spag bol, chilli and a choc shake...qith swede cube chips spinach n kale...n a few mushrooms...added tiny bit of fage yogurt to it cz thrt if gna cheat then mite as wlel be sumat thts on plan n hpefuly n much damage....managged two litres at wrk thnx lou ur so rite it is lot easier in drinking at wrk....gna try n finish a litre nw tht im at home....rite seriously have no idea wt number day im on lool....rite strted 2nd jan n i took two days off umm think a week or so ago...weekend before last think..rite have worked out js abt got four weeks before u go out in london so fingers crossed will have lost a size by then...and potentialy a stone..i wil jump rite bk on plan till the 20th in time for 21 march to b out of ketosis cz gna b drinkin...mayb nt so much as eeating lol...n then gna jump bk on plan til the house graduation party so basically gna jump bk on it weneva dnt av a social day and basicllly gna continue till the 26th april....i am determined to drop dwn to a size eight if tis last ting i do or a comfy small ten...eight is the ultimate size...sooo worried wont have shrunk doe wich is biggest fear i keep thinkin ima b the small minority who dnt shrink even on such less cals per day...?????God help me man i js feel soo damn fed up :( i dnt even know why....ma body is proper being slow wen this is the most iv eva had to lose like eva :( so dnt get it at all i thrt the heavier u r the quicker the losses....urghh tryin soo hard to stay positive etc....urgh helpp...have even had a box of s n s delivered tk me to keep me going and a few others here n der waitin for it to b delivered out to me......what is rong with me i have no idea :( ?:/....think im day 33 or shmat like tht ma sixth weigh in wil b on the sunday iv changed it to sundays now....til i change it bk to thuresdays dependin on ma lossses x

Priya u mad yoke with your days mixed up!!! I am on day 40 today and you're a day ahead of me so you would've
been day 41 today but if you're discounting the two days off (I wouldn't ha ha!) then you've been on
plan 39 days! So from now on you can ask me what day I'm on and you'll be a day behind ha ha!! xxxxx
You're doing fab hun, well done.....here comes size 8 in the near future! xx

Priya u mad yoke with your days mixed up!!! I am on day 40 today and you're a day ahead of me so you would've been day 41 today but if you're discounting the two days off (I wouldn't ha ha!) then you've been on plan 39 days! So from now on you can ask me what day I'm on and you'll be a day behind ha ha!! xxxxx You're doing fab hun, well done.....here comes size 8 in the near future! xx[/QUOTE

Lmao orite rite will ask u in the future lool i kno im terrible with days lool ?? rite proud to say tumble is a boi lol confirmed it at thhe vets tdai...tdai had a lifestyle day im on day 39 lol as per shivie lol thnx hun hehe....tdai had a few strips of cougetter pasta basically a few strips of courgette boiled stripped by a potato peeler hehe with chilli and spag boll...nn a mix of swede cube chips, mushrooms n spinach...half a bbybel...one quorn sausage and one choc shake with a egg made half of the shake jnto a pancake with one egg and the other half as choc sauce was lushh tho think over burned it tad lol n presentation was terrrible lol bt the taste more then made up for it...:d hehe n two n half litres of water so still struggling on tht front tbh :( on a tite time scale n turn sout parents wnt to to do the grad party this month :/ hmmmm lol oh well they wont tke no for a answer so seems as tho gna b in n out of keto a fair bit bt will keep ploddin along....lol wrk is orite tho proper demotvatin wen u dnt get a sale loll quite emotional too tbh haha....there this reli relii nyc lad ? oo eye candy least tht nkes me get to wrk on time haha...even if it is js lukin n not touchin lol tho we have talked even tho i turn jnto a jabberin idiot wen i do lol....stil waitin for the digit line if tht will eva come ma way lol prbz ??? wish ful thinkin haha xx oo hpe we get on the sme bus tgether there n bk tmo hehe gives a chance to talk then lol....tryin to think of a way to subtly ask him wts e doin for v day js to try n find out his status lool bt discreetly lmaooooo ???????? xx

Ahhh man this app is sumtimes soo gay lol ma reply to shivie n abt ma day 39 is above lool for sum reason doesnt let me copy b paste wt iv alredy ritten out n its part of the quuote for sum dadt reason lool sorry guys hpe u lot can understand the above reply lol xx

If i dnt see the tens by sunday think i am actually gna sit down n bawl into tears honestly speaking :(...i am starting to get soo desperate nw n i managed to drink two ltrd at wrk for two days in a row last week bt dno y i cnt maintain drinkin the damn two litres for sum stupid daft reason....ffs this water thing is actually startin to piss me offf the veg tht i have is alwys the same its a small handful of reli thin transculent courgetter strips, a small handful of mushrooms chopped spinach n kale wich reli amounts to hardly nothing wen dry frying it in bbq frylight....bludy trying soo hard n reli n truly wna seee this damn stupid whoosh by now :/ iv even chnaged ma daft weigh day js to try n keep me on track fffs :( :/ im soo sorri for the rant guys bt it is reli frustrating n my parents wnt to bludy do a house party for ma grad wich i reli aint in the mood for rjte at this verh moment bt then im thinkin thts one lesss social event to think abt in march then alongside evrythinng else tht iv got going on during tht month....i.e mates bday, weekend away, drakes concert etc....hmmm teli dno wt to think or wt to do cnt think of ne other way reli to wrk out hw to lose ne quicker or nething like tht :(...took sneaky look on scales i know i shudnt have bt grrr the temptation was too great eapec wen i had js been to the bathroom for a number one....i am defo gna try sum duco for sat mrning n sunday mrning to try b push things along cz nothing is happeninnin tht department atm bt dnt wna risk avin it durin the weeek coz of wrk etc lool xx???....x

Omg soo dnt wna get out bed tis too cold :( freezin urgh dnt wna go to work either lol js wna stay in bee :( no fair lukin forwrd to the weekend me ???? even tho it does tend to fly by lol x

Back