Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

woo hoo Priy! love the jumpsuit boobs look great :D and well done you for being so restrained in the mexican restaurant! you're sounding sooo much happier and you've made the difference yourself by putting in the hard work and sticking to it, and now you're reaping the rewards :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yh abt the boobs they r in between sizes atm so the bras mt very sxc atm....so was gna wear a plain blk crop under it u think tht wud b k? I genuinely dint think it wud fit me n thrt wudv had to wait for another week or so for it to fit me lool hehe mayb the material is js generous? X or shud i js keep the body thing under me b pull tt rite to the top coz half way poitn js doesnt wrk the love ahndles js scrunch up tgether at the top above js wnt hem to go away lolcoz the bidy suit dont help unless pulled rite to the top so tht its under the bra line if tht mkes sense lol xx

Last edited:
Day 55: planned off day for drinkies...frm 10.13 i need another stone n 12 odd lbs off lmao so much for me thinking ima closer to goal lol still gta long time to go haha bt ima upfor the challenge hehe goal is to b able to fit jnto 8/10's comfortably without feelin tht i cnt breathe in them in bth jeans and skirts n dresses n jumpsuits n playsuits haha....n i wont stop til i get there regardless of hw long it may tke me so long ss ima there abt april may time lol...ideal time hehe xx have decided will finish off the rest of the chicken quesida thing with no sauce on it gna av it dry gna b no ketbcuo tdai either for me i can do this :) even tho hate dry food hehe mite add bit of yogurt to it tho tht mite mke up for it shud do got no choice lool....?? gd thing i like 0% fage yogurt hehe bt dno hw to tke it to work hmmm n whether the yogurt wil b kk for lunch time if keep it in bag? Lunch is half 1 i think it is...strt at ten.... Wt u guys think? Js wna lil bit? Wud like to warmm the food up cz dnt wna have it cold bt will see hw it is at lunch time dnt mind cold stuff i memebr as a student used to love cold leftover piza nx day haha gd times xxx

Day 56: third planned day off shattered nt slept yday nw in lesta lol looking forwrd to goin bk to basics n sleepin tmo :) bring it on hehe do think this weekeend has gone by tooo fast lol xx

Day 57: tired hungover feet r killin throbbin in pain lol fml lol need to invest in either some thicker shorter heels lol or wedges for a nite out before head to london lol....sooo proud of meself sed no to hangoover brekkie this mrning was asked yday wen was tipsy lol...even then resisted hehe....gt up this mrning at friends sed no to her offer of brekkie tooo bt have agreeed to a glass of water n green tea had initially agreeed to orange before a milliisecond later remmebering tht isnt allowed on plan lol....past two nites were fun bt the down side was tht i dint turn ne heads kira lmao doe thnku for suggestin i wud haha n ma feet were killin me, dint bump into ex wich was fearing haha cz dint end up in sme area :) ere e sum pix tdai bk on plan gna head hme soon so nt to get temptes with owt yday even being off plan had a chicken wrap for lunch frm subway and three pieces of lamb medallion for dinner with salad alongside drinkies wich for the record dint even have lots these past two nites in fact can honeslty say been sober on both nites woop woop gna b cumin bk to lesta end of the month so hopin will b in a better plce n lukin better: image-1282805804.jpg image-1390839429.jpg image-2286316978.jpg image-1782586753.jpg :) tis wil b a week of simplicity think with possibly a lifestyle day either wed or sunday nite after weigh in with lots of green tea, salad or veg which is allowed and jelly n no xtras and tons of water too hehe soooo dnt wna go into work tmo urghh cba :( lol sad n hard times me pooor feet lol...still felt fat to a certain xtent dint have the confidence to wear the midi skirt n crop top felt even bigger in tht haha soo hmm mayb end of march dpendin on hw i feel hehe xx

Prayin prayin prayin tht i will still b or well in the tens nx sunday weigh in...fingers legs and everything else crossed lol iv noticed the fat thts js below n above the hip area is the wrst part rite abt nw lol its wide bt the fat mkes it luk lumpy n fat haha ?? is thtt mkes sense? Got two weeks til nx nite out on the 15th then 21st of march n then dpendin on hw im feelin end of march weekendd in lesta hehe this wil b the busiest month for me bt after this will mellow down tons til the summer lol x

You look absolutely gorgeous! Really pleased you had a great time and very impressed your straight back to plan. I'm sure you did turn head but you probably didn't notice. Loving the way you are planning ahead for your events and not letting yourself lose focus on your weight loss. It's good to live life and enjoy whilst also losing a bit of weight too. Not all of us can do that me included! I have to go into hermit mode and it's not really ideal as life is too short.

Enjoy Sunday hope its a relaxing one.

You look absolutely gorgeous! Really pleased you had a great time and very impressed your straight back to plan. I'm sure you did turn head but you probably didn't notice. Loving the way you are planning ahead for your events and not letting yourself lose focus on your weight loss. It's good to live life and enjoy whilst also losing a bit of weight too. Not all of us can do that me included! I have to go into hermit mode and it's not really ideal as life is too short. Enjoy Sunday hope its a relaxing one.

Aw thnku kira its relii hard bt think bein in india reli hit home n the facr tht im gna b 25 soon made me realise tht sumat needs to be done lol ma final yr of uni wud nva av been abble to stick it out cz weneva ex usdd to come round cud nva say no to red wine wich think was the main thing tht addded to ma hip line n weight lol....gt cuzinz weddin comin up n evry one. Knwz weddings ideal chance to go fishin lol (jkin jokin) haha....thinkin mid or end of april wil b at goal tryin to b realsitic n nt too impatient think i have improved tho does show at times on here haha...kira we can do this :) well hpin to b bk in shefield for two ish then have a powrr nap n shower then munch n theb help sis with her personal statement.....n then a early nite me thinks hehe hna try n fit in as mny green teas as can tdai hehe....kira honeslt this time last uryr wudv had sumt daft like a subway or sumt nx day after a nite out even tho i dont eat after a nite out n honestly i dint turn heads kira lol trust me on this haha they were all busy ??? lol......luvu guys mwaahz

Day 57:

Cheesy pasta
Mushroom pasta
Chilli
Choc shake
Hartleys jelly
Three litres of water
Ans still got four mugs of green tea n the theee litre to fit in tdai x

You are amazing!! Wow! Straight back on to plan! With you all the way you gorgeous girl with amazing eyes! Sigh! Going to have settle for you being my virtual daughter! I'm certainly old enough to be your mother!

Here's to a great week ahead. X

You are amazing!! Wow! Straight back on to plan! With you all the way you gorgeous girl with amazing eyes! Sigh! Going to have settle for you being my virtual daughter! I'm certainly old enough to be your mother! Here's to a great week ahead. X

Aww loolz thnkuu virtual mummy hehe...changed the shake to a praline bar at the last minute bt still was four packs omg soo dnt wna go to work like reli n truly loolz....thinking the way ma bod wrks i lose a size with a stone loss this is me js thinkin aloud ere mite b rong for all i know hehe bt will wait n see hehe wt apens month down the line hehe xx

Loolz yh need one for ma rants haha...day 58 hmm gna b avin simpliciry day alll this week n then on sunday gna attempt to make pizza with porridge, cheesy pasta as base and two bbybel n 50g of salmon n tuna....or one quorn sausage or turkey mince lol nt decided yet. Tht b ma treat if n onli if i get into the tens on the scales lol this sunday...so got evrything crossed for me hehe...nva have wnted to see the tens this badly like eva haha even tho wil stil b classed as obese lol....tdai planning on having: Spag bol Cottage pie Cheesy pasta And one shake or bar.... Three n half litres of water And a few mugs of green tea....heres hopin this week will go by quickly...u kno i nva eva have wished time to go by this quickly since i started wrk lool xx Xx

Quick q...u kno if have three higher carbs packs out of the four packs wud i still b k in keto? Xx cz reli do like the cheesy n mush pasta n spag bol mmmm yum hehe x

I think yes it would be fine as they don't specify which packs are low or high in their guidance so would expect people to have all different combinations of packs (I think!)

Omg I cannot believe you got straight onto plan you're a machine!!! You are so going to get to goal before this summer :)

Rite tried the pizza out of the porridge was bit of a messs lmaoo bt tasted relii relii nyc hehe nycer then i thrt it wud n was reli filling as well :) hehe think nx time js gna top it with veg instead of protien in tht way will still b a simplicty day with four packs hehe nt gna put. Apic of it coz lux atrocious lol xx

Day 58: Happy pancake day luvlies hehe...im gna b tkin a bar wit me to work n then gna wrk on three shake pancakes for tnite hehe n jelly on the side hehe...the onli xtra bit wud b the tiniest amount of egg white eva to hold the pancake n help it grow in the oven hhe hpefuly tht wont do too much damage bt other then tht tdai is as basic as its gna get hehehe...shoppin list for tesco is tesco value stir fry...quorn sausages...veg....n ribena plus hehe....oh n fage yogurt lolz xxx oh and a litre bottle of water which think im gna get tdai before wrk so then will have two one litre botttlea redy filled up for the wrk day so dont av to memebr to fill it up etc wich i keep forgetting....n then wrk on one litre green twa in evening and one more litre of possible water down me tdai.....n for the rest of the week....oh and kitten food for tumble hehe xx and also do need to ordeee some bonafee porridge and chilli and spicy spag and spag bol as runnin low on them :( mite so the weeks pack for nw hehe x omg the pizza was lush thoo hehe yum yday...think gna av it tmo again bt instead of adding prooein js wil use ma cheesy pasta as the cheese base n toppiing with veg on top hehe n swede on the side n two shakes so tht b ma four packa done hehe n so forth i can do this love the routine of this diet dno wt wdv done witout it...i have the odd tiny cravings bt they nt big nuf tht i cnt bury down in ma thrts...:) i am soo determined to b a size eight hpefully by 26th april xx

Oooommggg dnt wna go to work like reli relii :( loll the day drags like nething soo annoying...gta telephone interview tmo for i&m...soo nervous na b 20 minz long ****ing hell ?? bt i was one of the few tht were chosen for the telephone interview soo nervous the job sounds so much more even tho its in similar environment tht im already used to....think wudv prefetted a telephoen interview ot of the blue rather then b aware of it lolcoz then i find it easier to b all normal n nt nervous lool ??? its 37.5 hrs rota basis so k wont av all weekends off bt least wil have some off rite? Nva teli done rota wrk before have alwsy had fixed hrs loolz in all ma jobs lol....this current job its 40 hrs 6.50 a hr n the se stuff cumin out of mouth lol....etc....help ne hints tips etc? Cxx

Last edited:
Back