Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Well done on resisting the bacon butty!! That's some willpower ;-)
Keep it up xx

Trust steph was relii relii difficult was half scared that i wud end up givin in pheww soo glad i dint...praying it b all worth it on thurs weigh in lmaoo xx

Im in k now i think as orrid taste in mouth n not as hungry two litres of water down xx

Day three done n dusted

Three litres of water yaaay mee
Caramel shake
Spicy spag
Half chilli and half cottage pie with three pieces of cauliflower
Half chilli and half cottage pie with a small handful of spinach and three small pieces of cauliflower

Hoping this is fine n tis better then me cavin into thth bacon butty lolz....i dnt av weighin scales i am bettter at figuring out by handfuls or pieces of veg lol ?....

Xx

Urgh rite js found ur cuzinz weddin mite b in april may time n nt summer as i had initially thrt...sis in law keeps buggin me to go the gym bt i dnt reli wna go to the gym rite nw before i start seeing results from this diet as dnt wna end up retainin water or wt nt this early on...i dnt mind the gym i actuallly enjoy it bt at the sme time want to wait a week or two mayb before i go n strt running or wat not....bt at the sme time dnt wna tell ne one other then ma immediate fam that i am on this vlcd diet...my fam prefer seein visible results not what the scales say as not able to stand on the scales wen trying to prove a ppoint lol...my prob areas as mainly hips, luv handles, thighs, waist and bust lol dnt mind bust so muxh wudnt wnt them to disappear completely arghh relii awkwrd wen they put u on the spot like tht n ur frantically tryin to think of sumat to say that nt vlcd related ???....xx Do u guys hu have lost weight find that weight does drop overalll n bt js in area espec as im aimjng for three stone or more to get to wher wna be?....xx av also been asked by one of a particular mate hw gym n diet is cumin along :/ nt impressed grrr.... He hu must not be named...grrrrr ??? sori for the rant...js wna get bk to the way i was den can flick the dope aside mean i hw bt nt as mean as e was to me...x

Last edited:
I personally would hold off on going to the gym at first as you won't have the energy till you get into a routine and it won't really speed up your losses may just tone tone you.

If your watching the pennies I think spending it on the diet would be better x x

Agree with above, personally the gym in my opinion is a no - go on a vlcd unless it is very light exercise just like toning, you are on a vlcd, that's hard enough on your body, adding alot of exercise to is alot for it to cope with. Some ppl do go the gym on this diet and are fine, but with the experience i had ill never do it again.
If you have days ur really struggling, have extra protein, it wont damage the diet, its better than having something U shouldn't :)
Your Doing fab keep it up xc

Hey lyndzi and steph...i agree with u both lol coz iv been on other vlcds before such as cd n exante and the lemon drink along with one meal a day lol n on all of them i lost weight...dint av to lose as much as this time mind u :/ thts y the question about shrinkin luv handles n waist n etc...??...think this the biggest iv been since my skool days lol....bt hw to xplain that to others? Ma sis in law onli reli wnts me to join cz she dnt wna go alone lol....bt he to refuse her bt in a nyc way lol...cz i was gna use gym purely to like maintain n tone or like the end of the journey as i do have a bike and a mini stepper at hme n also i dnt mind goin on walks etc....xx

You will loose from.them areas most likely, I did.
Just tell her u can't afford it till u get a job, and u will think about it then :) xx

Kk ur rite i am determined to keep this under wraps frm outside fam members coz a) they wil my approve and b) they will think i am cheatin to lose weight bt im nt i js know what wrks for ma body yh i do struggle in maintaining bt have managed it before...

Hate it wen ppl r sat there givin me diet advice wen i kno what im doin :/....its onli coz this yr iv put the most weight on that ne one in ma fam has seeen me...ahh thnx hun :) cz hips thighs n luv handles r hugeee atm lmaoo xx

Some people are just nosy and think they know best and everything! Just politely smile and remember YOU know what your doing and your in control ;-) that's what I do anyway, because telling them to f@#k off didnt go down too well ha!!

If they are the areas that need losing weight im sure they will :-D xx

Yup yup :) i am proud to say i have not stepped on the scales as yet and seen as its so late on in the mrning i doubt i will find maself steppin on them tdai woop woop start of day four tdai...may not b able to resist tmo bt oh well thts another day lol...tdai decided gna mix shakes up for two of me meals :)...a bar spread out and one meal pack prbz cheesy pasta or sumat :) prbz gna go half choc with bits in it and half caramel for meal one n the sme for meal three n the cheesy pasta for meal four n the bar for meal two bt spread out during the day :) sumat to nibble on at the end of the nite like a piece or two to stop me frm going towrds the fridge hehe n three n bit litre of water tdai hehe woop woop im tryin to increase water intake bit by bit lolx

Thnx steph lol ur rite in me head im sat there tellin em to f off lmaoo bt know cnt say it out loud mesen lmaoo hopin in two weeeks will b able to a sum chnge lol bth scales n physical as a start lol x

Well done on being on day 4, wish I was there now! Going to start tomorrow, I'm now following your diary and we can motivate each other! I know we're as different as can be but we're both starting our journey, so here's to that. How have you found it now you're on your 4th day? I drink lots of my water through mint or green tea, can't stomach cold water when it's cold out.

Yup yup :) i am proud to say i have not stepped on the scales as yet and seen as its so late on in the mrning i doubt i will find maself steppin on them tdai woop woop start of day four tdai...may not b able to resist tmo bt oh well thts another day lol...tdai decided gna mix shakes up for two of me meals :)...a bar spread out and one meal pack prbz cheesy pasta or sumat :) prbz gna go half choc with bits in it and half caramel for meal one n the sme for meal three n the cheesy pasta for meal four n the bar for meal two bt spread out during the day :) sumat to nibble on at the end of the nite like a piece or two to stop me frm going towrds the fridge hehe n three n bit litre of water tdai hehe woop woop im tryin to increase water intake bit by bit lolx Thnx steph lol ur rite in me head im sat there tellin em to f off lmaoo bt know cnt say it out loud mesen lmaoo hopin in two weeeks will b able to a sum chnge lol bth scales n physical as a start lol x

You've done well keeping off the scales huni! I'm joining a gym in a week or do but only to mainly do yoga and toning exercises not too much cardio I may do abit of swimming but that's about it :) xx

Well done on being on day 4, wish I was there now! Going to start tomorrow, I'm now following your diary and we can motivate each other! I know we're as different as can be but we're both starting our journey, so here's to that. How have you found it now you're on your 4th day? I drink lots of my water through mint or green tea, can't stomach cold water when it's cold out.

Aww thnku hun :) day four will come quicker then u think :) think day two n bit of three drags bit...defo up for the motivatin each other :)...followin ur diary too...fourth day is gd im happy and positive abt life :) hehe abt the diet etc...can safely say im in ketosis if breath has got nething to say abt it hehe i am actually going to venture out tdai as for the past three days iv js been sat at hme so as nt to b tempted by outside food...gtg to cuzinz house theyv asked me to eat at thiers bt jm js gna tel them tht i will eat another day and go after iv munched lol xx

Ooo im gna start drinkin green tea again...to try n up water intake i dnt mind drinkin water bt three n bit litres does tke its toll on me lol after bit haha...n sumtimes find it dificult to fit in the day lol gna go dwn n av first shake of the day...at eleven am bang on lol x

You've done well keeping off the scales huni! I'm joining a gym in a week or do but only to mainly do yoga and toning exercises not too much cardio I may do abit of swimming but that's about it :) xx

Thnkuu hun :) hehe...i cnt swim or if i cud iv forgoton cz been that long since been to a swimming pool haha and yoga im nt flexible at all can js av do bk of me legs in the shower hence go for gettin waxed doe cringe evrytime i do go for a waxin session lool...??....

Mite do eitther thirty day shred at hme n squat challenge to start off with n then mayb ten minz on the bike at hme per day or evry other day? Hmm dnoo cz dnt wnt it to slow dwn ma losses x

Quick q..reli wna do a lifestyle day at sum point and wud like to do salmon n veg n salad bt the prob is i dnt av ne food weighin scales have never weighed food before reli...ne tips regarding size and hand/measurements regarding that plz thnkuu xx

Hmmm cudnt resist the scales stil sayin 12.2 ho hum bt will stick it out...will giv it two weeks to see into the elevens to keep me on it...herz hopin will av sum green tea tdai....:( x one litre down n one shake down so far...

P.s tryin to stay positive bt still scared that wont see the elevens on thurs wich will lead me to spirallin or quittin :( x

Don't get discouraged Hun. Sometimes it takes your body good few days to start shifting the weight. The bottom line is. If you stuck to the plan you WILL lose weight. Impossible not to.
Keep your chin up and step away from those scales ;)

M x

Give it time Pripri, it doesnt always fly off within a couple of days x

Thnx M will continuee hun thnx hun needed the wrds of encouragement much appreciated :)

Jewel thnku i kno im tryin to think like tht tooo lol bt still readin other pplz weigh ins first ones is nuf to get me wonderin abt maself doe happy for them lol....hmm think waitinfor the first weigh in is the wrst out of them all lol welll done on ur loss hun :d xxx

Back