Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

I know it can be worrying and you start thinking you're not going to get a good loss etc but just trust the diet and know that if you're sticking to it 100% and drinking enough water then the weight will come off. When is your weigh in? x

You still have loads of time for weight to come off before Thurs. Not sure if it affects contraception sorry x

Ah don't worry, just trying to keep you upbeat so you don't cave. It's really hard getting into the right mindset at first, you question yourself and consider other diets that allow you to eat etc. Me and many others are proof that this works, I'm only 9 weeks in and 2 and a half stone gone already xx

Tru hun :) trust i read all ur diaires and also trustpilot reviews regarding the diet i will keep positive coz this diet is loads better then the other ones iv tried....i will stay positive i can do this repeating this to meeelf out on ere helps me stay on track hehe xx

image-2423747901.jpg

image-4210322608.jpg

image-3518456039.jpg

This is what i had added to my cheesy pasta without weighin as dnt av food weighin scales :/ n two pieces of lettuce to it as well chopped up in tiny pieces lol....

And this is what had yday

image-1226508897.jpg

Lets hpe what iv done to them is rite lmaoo veg is the onlinthing im chnging to the one pack out of the four a day :) xx

Is this orite the aboce pix? Ne feedbk plz lol xx

Looks fine to me, is prob say you could have had more, you're allowed up to 200g veg.

BUT (and I know you said you didn't have any) I would go and buy a set of food scales. Even electric ones are only about a tenner from argos, prob get them cheaper online. I only say this as from personal experience you cant ever really gauge, my portion sizes always seemed to get bigger the more hungry I was, lol. And since veg have carbs the last thing you want to do is knock yourself out of your hard earned ketosis.

What does anyone else think? x

yaay finally reserved a set of kitchen scales onli for about a fiver...from argos going to go collect them tomorrow...
a few questions...
is flavoured coffee unlimited?
if yes where can i buy it from?
are the following veg allowed on four pack a day?:
broccoli
cauliflower
mushrooms
spinach
bbq frylite?

this is all i can think of for now lol ne answers or any adding to the list will be great thank you... :) and also for salmon and chicken do we nneed to measure them out as well if yes then how much sorry once again js so that i can refer to my thread when in doubt if i do get the answers lool xx

yaay finally reserved a set of kitchen scales onli for about a fiver...from argos going to go collect them tomorrow...
a few questions...
is flavoured coffee unlimited?
if yes where can i buy it from?
are the following veg allowed on four pack a day?:
broccoli
cauliflower
mushrooms
spinach
bbq frylite?

this is all i can think of for now lol ne answers or any adding to the list will be great thank you... :) and also for salmon and chicken do we nneed to measure them out as well if yes then how much sorry once again js so that i can refer to my thread when in doubt if i do get the answers lool xx

Hiya,

Brill on scales, bets thing you can do!

Go to this section of sns site http://clients.slimandsave.co.uk, you can register and it has a diary and weight tracker with a list of all the allowed foods.

Meat is 100g but if you're having 4 packs then no meat, just veg. It'll give you indication of how much cals and carbs you're having so you can keep track that eay. Also, if you ever get really stuck sns have a chat function on their site during working hours and days snd you can always call them.

Id be careful with flavoured coffee, maybe has sugar or carbs added, check the allowed foods on the list, they don't even recommend you have coke zero as it contains citric acid!

Good luck hun, you have to find what works for you,. x

Ohh k thnkuu brill i had a look at the planner thing confused me alot loool....? bt wil defo use the chat function on there...

Made my mini shopping list for tmo hehe :)

Mushrooms
Flavoured coffee decaf Douwe egberts on fb page lot of ppl av it bt i wudnt av lots tbh
Peppermint twinings tea n green tea
Weightwatchers pork sausages
Bbq frylight
Babybel light

Thats it for nw b n the cheese n sausages r purely for the odd days i mite decide to do lifestyle...its sumthing to start me off i guess lol...till i feel bit mre adventurous lol x

Well done on ordering the scales - you will find them a god send. I couldn't manage without mine.

Keep going - you're doing really well.

yaay proud of mesen tdai...
wasnt that hungry at all...
summary of the day:
four litres of water
half caramel and half choc with bits in shake
cheesy pasta with spnach, cauli and lettuce
maple n fruit bar split thruout the day
half caramel and half choc with bits in made into a puddingy paste which was reli filling with bits of the bar added to it was yum...
first thing i experimented with thrt it wud turn out terrible but it was quite nyc and sweet and filling had it out of a mug so felt like was eating sumthing instead of drinking the shake..added hot water to it bit by bit n then popped into mcrowave for 40 secs...:D
not that hungry at all but have done well will keep going :)...
is the shoppin list ok for nw then?
xx

Shopping list looks good, dont know about ww sausages. Websitr is bsdicslly a data bsse for allowed foods so if your confused about what to have just start typing what you're thinking of and it will come up if you're allowed it.

I think you're not hungry as well hydrated and probably in ketosis, keep going hun, doing great! x

Veggies are fine hun, I'm not 100% on the BBQ fry light, but I honestly can't see why not. But it's up to you. You can put a request into SnS on their website asking if things are allowed like the fry light and flavoured coffee. (Flavoured coffee might have sugars).

Also bear in mind that what effects some people and knocks them out of ketosis doesn't do a thing to someone else! I can have gravy weirdly and stay in ketosis, but tomato ketchup throws me out. (- both not allowed on plan may I add! Just when I've done a sneaky!) Everyone is so different.
But yes defo to the veggies and peppermint/green tea.

When you use your scales you'll get a pretty happy shock I think from what 200g looks like. It's quite a lot!! Unless it's heavy veg like swede! :( Also it's the cooked weight you're allowed.

It's 100g of protein - cooked weight.

Roughly (and this is roughly not scientific at all, and dependant on different things like how it's actually cooked!!) things lose around 20% of their weight in cooking. Roughly!
So a raw piece of chicken/fish can be 125g and when it's cooked it'll be about 100g.
But please don't take that as gospel! And it isn't always the case, just a guide. I cooked a cod fillet and it shrivelled up to practically nothing. Was a sad dinner that day! Lol!! Xx

Thnx hunz..well i asked them at slim and save on fb n they sed its fine to b able to bbq light spray thing coz its hardly no cals at all same with the flavoured coffee...:) js b nyc to add bit off flavour at the odd time lolz...wudnt b using it all the time doe bt thnx for the advice hunz....iv ad a gd day four overalll bring on day 5 feel oddly wide awake...hmm lol xx oh yh the weight watchers pork sausages r allowed too hun :)t

Think mite give swede a miss as still cnt figure out to mke them as chips lmaoo ? nt as experimental as i wud like to be lol x ?

Yep weightwatchers sausages are approved - and they're yummy!
Low carb.

That's cool about the flavoured coffee. That'll be yummy xx

Hey starlight :) hope ur well... P.s does ne one if we allowed brussel sprouts? Reli feeling them for some reason lol
Oh yh and wat r those slim noodles or pasta called again? I had popped into a chinese ingredient store thinkin cud find them there bt for the life of me cudnt remember the name of them and also...i tried lukin for holland and barret cudnt find the store anywher in town tdai :( :/...

Day five :

One n half litre water down
One bar
One half choc n half caramel pudding
Remaining:
Spicy spag, broccoli, mushrooms n tiny bit of spinach or lettuce or mite add both lol if meet the 200g requirement on simplicity lol.....x

Yes the little fart bombs are allowed xx

Back