Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Yh hunthts wat i mite do later order sum On low days wen maintaining... U must habe gd metobolism hehe welll jel... Finding the plan oryt so far except for tht tiny popcorn chicken iv been gd n redisting day six tdau prsying for a gd loss on thurd tho lol n for the shrinkin to happen soon agter hehe... And yup luv me spicy food beern brought up with it js like u :) where id ur diary? Lol cnt fin it wsts it called? Xx

Aww dont worry about the popcorn chicken. It will be fine beleive it. Its protein with a little carbs. Yh think my metabolism is fast even when was a bit overweight cos i should have been bigger the late nights i used to eat lol. But it deffo helps on low days, i had a blow out yesterday lol. Not good!! Ohh my bad. My diary is over on calorie counting now, had it moved few weeks ago as much as i wanted to stay lol. Its called " tamzys diary" trust me me hun u will have a good loss. I dont even need to wish u luck lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agree with everyone, don't worry about popcorn chicken, just make it your last tho. When talking about ketosis, they say that just one cheat can be the kiss of death for your diet, dont let it! Also, like was said which is so true, if you give in to that pizza your body will stay as it is! I was fantasising yesterday too, sighh...

You can do this pri! And I was thinking why dont you go our for a walk each day? Tell ur parents it's to help your weight loss, go for a wander each day for an hour or so. I know weather has been pants lately but the fresh air and endorphins (from exercise) do wonders for lifting the mood and you get to get out of the house away from them bickering.

Good luck hun x

Aww dont worry about the popcorn chicken. It will be fine beleive it. Its protein with a little carbs. Yh think my metabolism is fast even when was a bit overweight cos i should have been bigger the late nights i used to eat lol. But it deffo helps on low days, i had a blow out yesterday lol. Not good!! Ohh my bad. My diary is over on calorie counting now, had it moved few weeks ago as much as i wanted to stay lol. Its called " tamzys diary" trust me me hun u will have a good loss. I dont even need to wish u luck lol xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun thnkuu bt js took a peak at the scales tdai day six n nt very impressed bt will continue nevertheless its too early to giv up yet n took me sumtime to get to this point so wont giv up without a fite espec since iv found maself in the zone (except the popcorn chi) lol after a bery bery long time will giv this a proper chance n nt js a week as ihave sumtimes done on other diets lool read ur diary one wrd fab :) cnt wait til i shrink x

Agree with everyone, don't worry about popcorn chicken, just make it your last tho. When talking about ketosis, they say that just one cheat can be the kiss of death for your diet, dont let it! Also, like was said which is so true, if you give in to that pizza your body will stay as it is! I was fantasising yesterday too, sighh... You can do this pri! And I was thinking why dont you go our for a walk each day? Tell ur parents it's to help your weight loss, go for a wander each day for an hour or so. I know weather has been pants lately but the fresh air and endorphins (from exercise) do wonders for lifting the mood and you get to get out of the house away from them bickering. Good luck hun x

Hey hun tru ur rite abt the kiss of death thing for the diet...ur rite mite js do tht i dnt mind walkin actually like it cz used to do tht all the time at uni n dnt av a license m a car llol js the weather as u sed tad disheartenin lol bt will do this n tdai doesnt seem too bad hehe...thnku hun for havin faith me in i appreciate all ur support rite nw :) xx

'K breathe priya breathe'...arghhh stood on the scales know i shudnt av bt still at the same number as yday wich shudnt reli complain coz of me blip bt tmo is weigh day and and omg nt bring maself to say this bt feels like havent lost owt grrrr js reli reli wna b able to see the elevens tmo on the scales even if its 11.13 its a start...right nope i will not giv up will continue doing this no matter what will not giv up this early on hell to the no....tdai thinkin of havin two sausages one linda mccartney and one quorn, with 200g swede chips and a small amount of raitha (yogurt, cucumber, mint leaves, chilli powder n salt) dno if can allow a babybell light or two to tht equation or nt? Ne one?...bt the thjng is dno if shud have tht for lunch or dinner...cz absolutely terrified for tmorrow bt feel tht i need a liftstyle day to keep me sane n on track n bk to four pack tmo onwards...ne advice?? Js reli reli wna see the elevens so tht i kno wt iv seen so far isnt a blip...and im willing to be sort of patient for the inch loss to follow so long as one or the other if nt both is hurtling dwnwards....:( i will stay positive n will attempt four litre fluid tdai a mix of blk flavoured coffeee and water i can n will do this bring it on....kk sori rant over n i kno i shudnt stand on the scales dint on umm day four think it was...lol bt it kinda helps me in a way to stay on track in a weird way even tho there is every chance it mite discourage me thts a risk i am willing to take espec this early on in the diet.... Sorri for the rant rite thts over for tdai i think bt ne advice on the lifestyle day as nnever done of them before bt cud do wit sum help :) thnku xx P.s can i make a small amount of gravy with water n one oxo cube to go with the sausages n chips? N wil the cheese bbybel light b in the sme equation as the yogurt or two sep things i keep gettim confused with the protein/yogurt/milk allowance..so ne help on tht will help me loads....thank u guys xx Iv got loads to lose as well so dnt get why the loss is being reli slow for my first week compared to others even tho i kno evry one is diff bt genuinely thrt n have herd the bigger u r the quicker u lose so for me height i am reli heavy :( ho hum will continue regardless of my confusion....actually feel like crying coz the first is evry ones one chance to have a gd loss as after tht it slows down neway....was hopin for least seven or eight lb loss n i kno no point in crying either cz its me own blumin fault im ere in the first plce bt still cnt help bt feel it....n reli thrt me height n xtra weight wud wrk in me favour...:( x

Last edited:
Hey hunni. Please dont beat urself up. I lost -6 on my first week and was extatic, tbh i was far from strict as my cal was up to as high as 800 and i was always hungry so i thought if i was making it part of my lifestyle then i wont be too hard on myself but im sure if i was stricter i wouldve done better.

Not sure lol think its 100g protein and 200g veggies

Typical days menu would be

B - shake or porridge

L - spicy spaghetti

D - 100g grilled chicken breast/ 2x eggs/ beef or cottage cheese with veggies or a salad.

S - bar

Sometimes id havd less protein like 50g chicken so i can have some milk or natural yoghurt but its what works for hun.

Cheer up. But i do no what it feels like to want the damn weight to shift quickly but honestly if it was easy then what would u learn?

Hope ur a having a great day. I just finished night shift, dying to sleep lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Priya. Ok you weighed this morning and then again a little later. I see there were 10 minutes between your posts (there may have me more time in-between however than the post time shows). In any event, if you drank or had a shake in-between the number of the scale can vary. I won't apologise for TMI but if you haven't had a poo that will also make a difference! You need to ignore the scale for now and weigh tomorrow your weigh day first thing in the morning, post pee etc naked and make sure scale is in same spot as last time. If you move a scale from tile to carpet the numbers can vary too even with electronic scales.

I also think that you should try and stick to 4 SnS packs today or 3 packs with the "allowed" protein meal. Anything else could easily show up as water weight tomorrow which won't be accurate because you will have a calorie deficit over the whole week compared to what you normally eat ie. pre diet. Calorie deficit means weight loss regardless of what diet plan on is.

I know this is easy, no "diet' plan really is as we all become accustomed to feeding our selves when we think we are hungry, bored, emotion, etc it becomes a habit which is very very hard to break. Crack this now in your 20's you will be a slimmer 40 year old because you will have put the right tools you need to maintain into place. Again, I sound like I am nagging but I hate anyone to go through what I put myself through for so long. Don't undo your hard work. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised tomorrow on weigh in.

Hey hunni. Please dont beat urself up. I lost -6 on my first week and was extatic, tbh i was far from strict as my cal was up to as high as 800 and i was always hungry so i thought if i was making it part of my lifestyle then i wont be too hard on myself but im sure if i was stricter i wouldve done better. Not sure lol think its 100g protein and 200g veggies Typical days menu would be B - shake or porridge L - spicy spaghetti D - 100g grilled chicken breast/ 2x eggs/ beef or cottage cheese with veggies or a salad. S - bar Sometimes id havd less protein like 50g chicken so i can have some milk or natural yoghurt but its what works for hun. Cheer up. But i do no what it feels like to want the damn weight to shift quickly but honestly if it was easy then what would u learn? Hope ur a having a great day. I just finished night shift, dying to sleep lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yh tryin reli reli hard to b positive n keep going lol wont giv up tho nt going to let maself giv up lol...nt allowed to n plus relii reli wna get me belly done n can onli do tht once iv gta flat tummy n have shrunk lol awww nyt nyt hun ma day has js begun lol xx

X

Morning Priya. Ok you weighed this morning and then again a little later. I see there were 10 minutes between your posts (there may have me more time in-between however than the post time shows). In any event, if you drank or had a shake in-between the number of the scale can vary. I won't apologise for TMI but if you haven't had a poo that will also make a difference! You need to ignore the scale for now and weigh tomorrow your weigh day first thing in the morning, post pee etc naked and make sure scale is in same spot as last time. If you move a scale from tile to carpet the numbers can vary too even with electronic scales. I also think that you should try and stick to 4 SnS packs today or 3 packs with the "allowed" protein meal. Anything else could easily show up as water weight tomorrow which won't be accurate because you will have a calorie deficit over the whole week compared to what you normally eat ie. pre diet. Calorie deficit means weight loss regardless of what diet plan on is. I know this is easy, no "diet' plan really is as we all become accustomed to feeding our selves when we think we are hungry, bored, emotion, etc it becomes a habit which is very very hard to break. Crack this now in your 20's you will be a slimmer 40 year old because you will have put the right tools you need to maintain into place. Again, I sound like I am nagging but I hate anyone to go through what I put myself through for so long. Don't undo your hard work. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised tomorrow on weigh in.

Nah onli weighed maself once lol the reason as to y there were ten minz between posts was think coz i posted twice once the first time with my weight lol and then ten minz after wen was still ranting n convincin myself to keep going lool yh i tend to do tht at times bt nope onli weighed once lol n have kept the scales sme plce as alwys on wood uncarpeted floor lol and did it wihh no clothes and after goin to the bathroom for a wee tho nw tht u mention it i havent to for the other one for abt two days nw...hmmm wt can i do to push things along tht direction ne ideaa?...think mite do three packs n one protein with veg wich includes swede nothing off plan n the greek 0% yogurt nothing xtra on top think ur rite gna try nt to over complicate things n will keep ploddin along aww thnku hun ur nt being harsh at all i actually feel physically sick lukin at maself in the mirror cz this is nothing compared to wt i was before :( n reli reli wna get me belly done undercover of course loolz js for mesen reli...nt can onli do tht once feel gd abt masel...did it once n mum found out gosh tht day was worse then a star plus indian serial drama lmaooo she made it luk as doe i did sumat lot worse then js got me belly done she made me tke it out :( tho was quite young hen lol think abt 17 or sumat haha...she dragged me to the piercing plce to get me nose done dnt get tht wts the diff wit the belly button to ears n nose hmmm indian mentality dnt get it at all at times haha ur nt naggin either hun p.s kira i cant find ur diary av no idea wher the silver sextion is hun xx

LOL! Phew! Glad you didn't weight twice in ten mins then! Come on hour by hour. Each completed hour is closer to a completed vlcd day! Remember I am doing it and so are others! I keep looking at Jewel's signature with the weekly losses and think yes, that could be me!

I'm sorry but when you talk about your mum it makes me laugh! I sooo get when you talk about the Indian mentality! So get the Indian drama serial's! I endure them when i visit my mum and make her turn them off! Though these days she's discovered the iPad and so less drama on Zee TV or whatever channel she watches.

If you haven't been to the "loo" for two days then that explains why the scale hasn't moved too. Remember all loss is not fat loss alone and it isn't water loss alone either. It will be both. Drink a little more water, I find coffee helps me go first thing in the morning but if it is bothering you take something like psyllium husk you get them in tablet form. Only take a laxative if you are in great discomfort from not going or in pain. But avoid if you possibly can. Others will post on other options as things worked differential for us all.

5 days done, 6 you WILL complete and weigh day tomorrow! Keep busy!! Make sure you hide the belly button ring once you get it! Some things are better kept to oneself than shared with parents!

Oh! you probably can't access sliver section until you have a certain amount of posts. Mind you my diary isn't particularly exciting! I usually whinge and moan!

Lool kira glad u understand where im cumin frm regardin my parents loolz...oh rite tht xplains why i cnt find it im going into town to buy sum flavoured coffee n saw this reli nyc dress for a tenner a size eight will get it for motivation...lol will not wear jt till i feel gd nuf in it hehe...wud like to wear it for first nite out ideally...end of the month bt ho hum will see...will buy hehe if its still there knowin em luck it prbz b gone lolz iv decided going to b walkin to town n bk evryday and will bludy restrt squat challeneg onli made it to day one before haha... Lol abt ur wingeing gd it mite help me get distracted frm ma moaning lol i mite get sum ducolax n js tke one js for tdai wont mke it into a regular thing dnt wori dnt reli wnt to b spendin nemre time int he bathroom then nexessary lol i alredy do tht numebr one as it is lool...lol at the ipad haha mum dnt get hw to use the samsung tab n we dnt av an ipad...oh wow can watch them on tabs? Dint kno tht lol.... N yup abt the belly bar evry one has it tho hmmm lol bt ur rite mite js hide it the onli prob is wen wearin saris haha gd thing onli wear them at weddings diwali etc haha...xx And ur soo rite i will get there bit by bit if nt by tmo then defo hpefully by the weekend the elevens tht is, nt ma goal weight lmaoo xx

I cannot repeat this enough. Step away from the scales!!! What is weighing every single day is going to achieve? Your body is not a machine. You can't predict what's going to happen to it on a daily basis. Just let it do it's job of losing weight in its own time. Stressing about seeing a minus on your scales is probably making you retain water or slows the fat burning process. Like I said before. If you stick to the plan the weight will come off. I promise you. Most of all though you need to keep staying positive. Keep telling yourself you're doing something massively positive for yourself and your body will follow. Keep yourself busy also. Did you sort your cv out yet? How's the job hunting going? Remember. Your life is in your own hands and only you can make a difference!
Sorry if I sound a bit tough but I'm just trying to steer you in the right direction.
I'm also in London and trust me it's overrated lol
I love it really and I look forward to seeing you here by next year!
;)

M x

I know slim n ima soo sorry tht i cudnt resist will try harder...have ne of u tried tht slim and save online planner? Yup sorted cv out n have a few online apps yday yaay go me hehe...i will keep ploddin n frm nw will try my utmost 100 percent to b positive.

Tht meal planner thing is sayin ima b going to 667 cals with two linda mc sausages, one oxo cube for gravy and 10pg swede, two shakes n one bar bt iv seen others have mre ingredients on ther lifestyle days dno wt im doin rong :s ne help?

Cnt wait either :) xx

Great advice from Slim and Happy and I don;t think tough just honest and to the point. I agree you need to step away from the scales (I confess I do daily weigh but the number doesn't bother me if it goes up or STS as I know the weekly number is the one that counts ....and not always!) However, I don;t think daily weighing is going to help you Priya because you will freak out if it went up and then you would end up eating or worse over eating and stop.

I miss living in London ......sometimes! Lucky I go down to London frequently though! Luuurvvve shopping so many places to shop for clothes!

Dawned on me you can't keep the belly button ring hidden because of sari's! Shows you how often I wear them! Mind you I am too old and still fat to be wearing a sari in a way it flashes my belly button! I have to cover up these days!

Few more hours and it will be official weigh day for you Priya! How exciting! You've stuck to plan and you will lose!

Awww bless ohh u frm london originally kira? Ahhh i wud luv to go there more often bt never av the time or the money half the time lol....im going to umm try my hundred nt to stand on em unless the actual weigh in day itself i can do this n i will do this :) bring it on muahahaha....umm tht was ment to b an evil laf?....thnx evry one for bein harshn honedt wit me i prefer tht tbh nt tht hungry tdai so far have ad a hazlenut shake going to spread the lemon yogurt bar out...hehe

Mwhz

I'm a Geordie through and through! Born and brought up here (but without a Geordie or Indian accent which surprises some people!). Lived in London for about 7 years and then work took me to London frequently which was great though commutes got tiring. You will absolutely love it when you move to London.

You're doing well so just relax. A friend once said that it must be very tiring and busy inside my head and I feel that's the case with you. You will exhaust yourself if you worry about every little thing. I have learned to be a bit calmer over time. That's why I just do 4 packs - nothing to think about - just pick 4 packs and drink water. Peace of mind. I know it's not for everyone but it works for me and fluctuactions on the scales are less.

I do weigh every day but that's because I know it won't mess with my mind. I think you should stick to weekly weighing if you can as it could put you off track.

Have a great day.

I'm a Geordie through and through! Born and brought up here (but without a Geordie or Indian accent which surprises some people!). Lived in London for about 7 years and then work took me to London frequently which was great though commutes got tiring. You will absolutely love it when you move to London.
Ohh thtts well kool no geordie accent reli? Lol wow thts diff tho suppose if u lived in london for seven yrs before wud wear out hehe lol...i cnt wait see im thinkin if for wreva i dnt like it like say in a yrs time of being there i can alwys move bk home or wt not n i wud still b abt umm 26 or 27 or umm 28 lol dpendin on the time frame n circumstances lol....js wna b able to say i tried livin in london lol n xperienced it haha n mite even find me long term future potential partner/hubby there haha as iv erd the indian community far larger n seen it mesen tbh lol...got fam in london frm me dads side so even if i lived with them for the first few months to sort mesen oht ima sure ima b able to find a short term lease sumwhere too so tht can live out for bit if relatives do me ead in hhaha see gt it all thrt out me lol or well i think i av nehuu :s lol....feel soo much better nw tht iv sorted me room out finally n ad a clear out of pperwork, shoes, clothes etc...gta huge pile of books tht i need to give away to charity gt em all bagged up hehe kept sum of me old boooks js to reminis of childhood if eva the time comes lol bt other then tht all of them r gna go...lol and mite replce them with mayb a few newer books bt wont over do it lol n will keep replacin them after readin them lol xx

Gutted dint mke it into town coz me rooom took up mst of me day m helpin out in the kitchen wit me mum grrr....:( bt defo gna av a early strt tmo n gna go into town earlier rather then later so tht its out of the way and tht....:) x

Thnx clin ima nt worri nemre and js see what apens feel lot less stressed out nw tht iv cleared out me room :) finally and rearranged me room yaay wooop woop lux bit more spacey nw...:) thnku for ur support n puttin up wit me moaninnl lol mwhz x

Back