Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

LOL! (See you got me doing it Priya!) Just love your energy it comes through in your posts. However, I agree with Cinquant that you are "thinking" constantly and busy in your head with the diet and losing weight. I can actually feel Clinq's calm and measured approach in her posts and it has certainly helped me slow down - ok just a little:)

Well done on the room declutter! I'm waiting for DH to come home and will be off for our evening walk (crikey! makes us sound ancient!)

Awww the evening walk soo cuttee hehe, aww thnku hun abt the energy i do talk for england at times hehe n yh clin soo calm n collected bless n ur so wise hehe n evry one ere soo supportive hehe....

Tdai had hazelnut shake turned puddin yum, half lemon yog bar, dinner 100g swede, 100g veg ( brussels, sprouts and mushrooms, js under 100g greek 0% yogurt instead of milk, and two linda mccartney sausages n it was yum hum hehe...the yog helped me think it was mayo lol....attachin a pic dnt laf kkk i measured evrything precisely n u get fair bit lol:

image-2279976944.jpg

Hehe soo proud of mesen n decided js gna go with the flow with this thing n see wat apens cnt mke nething appen yh can hpe bt things will be hw they wil be lol...gna plod along hehe thnx guys....kira ur talkin in tx slang tooo nw hahaha xx

Im starving lol. Would eat those sausages now lol. Their my fav. Taste like meat to me, glad ur relaxed xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thnkuu both of u...tamzy they were well nyc :) actually first time can say i sort of understand n luv the food allowedf on this diet hehe first time doin it cz im enjoyin it nt cz i am obligated n doin it coz i have to lol this time i wnt to lol n have faith in this diet hehe espec after reading evryones diaries gives me hope evry day lol m keeps me distracted too hee...gna av my shake n half bar in abt half n hr tis a bit bt had dinner tad bt late too bt on me last liter of water so hpefully the water n thhe last bit wont harm me too much tmo lol...p.s to umm go to thhe btthroom ne tips to push things along bit sori if its tmi...????...finally got mesen a wrkin charger too for me iphone yaay hehe xx

Tamzy does internet dating reli work? Lol saw ur post elsewhere? hehe...hmm dno prbz js me luck in cumin across nt normal dudes then lol...its like the odd ones i av talked to as friendly or wt nt they seem k then they cum out with the mst randomest things reli annoys like f buddies its like y wud u say tht n k each to their own i dnt judge bt reli y cum on a site like a dating site then hmmm or they seem reli interested n then after they peeter out n u dnt hear frm them or they dnt av time to meet or talk andd nt like long distane etc lol the lsit is endless lol iv decided dudes r all talk n no action lol even if the ones i do talk to is on a asian dating thing lol bt still glad im js a basic non payer wasted money for four months lol xxprbz does work for sum lol iv js nt ad much luck so js wondered lol me cuzin gt married to hers hu she met on sum wedding site so gues they bth it was serious stuff lol xx

Dinner looked yum!! I would have added paprika or cayenne pepper too! Got me drooling now but I have to say I'm feeling full from last pack earlier - porridge!

internet dating fro what I've seen works or not. My best friend live son London and is a doctor so busy hours etc she tried internet dates and she had a few awful experiences and some just bleurgh! However, another friend from here tried and she dated this guy, got married last year and had a baby two months ago! She did have a few bleurgh blokes but only one dodgy guy that tried it on. Can you believe it they both used Shaadi.com!!'

Hey hun coffee and spinach helps with the toilet issues, if not then pop a dulcolax lol. Its good that ur relaxed into ur eating plan, positive mind positive results all round. No water wont mess things up tomorrow, it will help u out.

Ps how can u split the bar lol??? On few occasions i tried being good by saving half but i shove the rest in my mouth directly after i finish the first half lol. X

Ohh yea internet dating is pretty good. I no a few who got married from it. Ive tried it out myself lol. But that was ages ago but its quite exiting xx

Dinner looked yum!! I would have added paprika or cayenne pepper too! Got me drooling now but I have to say I'm feeling full from last pack earlier - porridge! internet dating fro what I've seen works or not. My best friend live son London and is a doctor so busy hours etc she tried internet dates and she had a few awful experiences and some just bleurgh! However, another friend from here tried and she dated this guy, got married last year and had a baby two months ago! She did have a few bleurgh blokes but only one dodgy guy that tried it on. Can you believe it they both used Shaadi.com!!'

Aww thnx kira...mite add them another day hehe...yh minds in a better plce nw hehe...yh me cuzin found her hubby on shaadi.com i dno abt tht site lol mixed thrts on it lol it sounds too serious haha...hmm yh no time thts the prob mst ppl av these days lol...wts newcastle like? Erd night life ment to b amazin :) mite check it out one time hehe

Lmaoo at ur friends stories woow the one hu married had a happy ending then :) ey... Yh them dodgy ones need a punch in their face or other regions lool 'promise ima non violent person' lol at best of times hehe xx

Hey hun coffee and spinach helps with the toilet issues, if not then pop a dulcolax lol. Its good that ur relaxed into ur eating plan, positive mind positive results all round. No water wont mess things up tomorrow, it will help u out. Ps how can u split the bar lol??? On few occasions i tried being good by saving half but i shove the rest in my mouth directly after i finish the first half lol. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Mite av one tmo to move things hehe omdz ma sisters laptop is nt turning on ohh **** she will actually killl me if it doesnt turn. Bk on damn hate technology sumtimes lol x

The bars r yummy bt i try to nibble them n lot of will power to split them lool xx

Oh pheew thnk God the laptop is bk up and runnin again tht was a close one reli close one then lolZ....soo wide awkae its unreal lol ma sleepin pattern well messed since started lol js realised i started this on a day wen i was hungover lol day after new yrs day quite proud of mesen then lol as usually wen im hungover need to eat sumat so tht i feel better again lol bt i dint n managed to last :) n av onli ad one tiny teeny weeny blip so far so herez counting down the days, hrs, lbs, inches away we go....lol xx

Week 1 and have lost 3lb hmm wont comment on it bt will continue... Starting weight: 12.4 and half pound ...do feel tad bit like crying tho stil got me sister to stand on them coz thrt there mite b sumat rong with them even tho they r brand new frm argos lol nope turns out they js fine haha....oh well bring on week 2 i guess...

Week 1-3lb: 12.1 and half pound

Last edited:
3lb isn't a bad loss considering you haven't got too much to loose. You'll have a whoos next week.
A personal question but are you going to the loo regular? x x

3lb isn't a bad loss considering you haven't got too much to loose. You'll have a whoos next week. A personal question but are you going to the loo regular? x x
No nt been for like three days nw...went like three days ago bt cudnt rli call it as going reli sori for tmi...and on the pill so nt due totm as far as i know...:s..n my bmi is obese lol so thrt tht wudv wrked in me favour as wud like to go bk to nine stone if nt lower n bk to s8 to 10 hun lol n in my head three to four stone sounds like a hell of a lot lol xx

Going to the toilet could shift a couple of lbs and TOTM can put on up to 7lb so that could be your explanation x x

What is the best thing to get things moving have not this prob before lol so dno reli lol and totm on the pill so nva reli have periods...x

Back