Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Hi Priya just catching up as been out all day. Gorgeous dress you'll look great in that! Very Roland Mouret who IMO got Victoria Beckham dressing after her transition from WAG style to Vogue/Anna Wintour style. I love the way she's dresses the a days and her "look" just such a shame she doesn't smile and has to "pose" all the time as it seems from all the pics I see of her in the press. Must be exhausting all that posing! Whoops! Went off on a tangent there! Yes lovely dress and you will look fabulous! Shoes, jacket and handbag? Ooh! Must ask does you mum always try and buy indian jewellery for you at Diwali, birthday etc! If yes do not decline like I used to! I still managed to have a hoard of indian jewellry but I now wear some of the pieces she bought me over the years. Not the big gold sets but gold/plantain in bangles with diamonds (albeit very small ones) and they look great if you wear just one rather than the two "gajare" set. Invest also in a pair of diamond studs too as they look fab fro office to night out especially of you get a spot on size for you. You'll still be wearing them 20 years on. sigh! See I have two boys and I really needed a daughter! My friend jokes that her daughter will get my collection of Mulberry handbags as I've no daughters to pass them on to! Agree with with Slim, spanx is good brand but I'm afraid if I want anything to hold the wobbly bits I find good old fashions m&s big knickers do the trick as I get uncomfortable in the spanx and fat holding shapewear or whatever it's called! If there is a tk Maxx where you live its worth looking at as my friend get a lot of shape wear from there.

Haha lol at ur tangent wasnt bad at all lol...aww thnku hun wasnt sure abt it first coz ima shorty at 5 foot lol bt tthrt with heels and accessories mite b able to get away with it wen iv shrunk tad bit lol... wil invest in sum studs :) nt got ne plain simple diamndy bangles as mum tends to buy me the big sets :/ big no no lolz tho she has improved tad over recent yrs lol...not got blazer :( reli wna wait til iv shrunk bit for a blazer n yup got me killer heels redy hehe...need sum mid heels for the ceremony doe...hmm av to av a look at sales hpe to find sumthing...hmmm will finally go n sell my tablet at cex prbz wil tke wreva they gimi cz prbz better then getting owt and cba with the whole selling posting online malarky....ahh tk max completely forgot abt tht store damn have alredy ordered sumat frm ebay for a tenner ahh well nvm...i dnt reli like them much either tbh lol bt it b onli a temp thing till iv lost nuf to feel gd abt mesen nehuu lol...wich hpefuly will happen...hw much u wntin to lose hun? As cnt access ur diary as yet lol :( hence was askin u abt fb tooo lol..ahh mulberry bags feel free to pass one or two along by payment corse lol....i luv designer bt unfortunately still nt able to afford them as yet lool....haha aww av missed yaa lol as u were quite yday haha..n aww u got two sons? Me mumz got three girls n no sons lol...x

£56.80 per week jobseekers r they high or sumat? If ur below 25? Hw the hell is ne one ment to survive off tht? The government have lost the bludy plot....they tke so much tax off working ppl for what? For that? Wtf?...was geenrally lukin if i was relii relii struggling bt omdzzz ttht is blumin peanuts n yh guess better then nt getting owt at all if im nt wrking bt still???.....sori rant over....i :(

Yaay four litres down hehe...tmo mite mke double veg omlette with homemade coleslaw with 0% yogurt and salad on the side...these lifestyle meals r fun to mke n satisfying hehe i dnt have tht heavy bloated feeling nemre after munching hehe x

So hmmm scales r not moving much but still have three more days including tdai so herez hoping and im k with it coz i kno i am doing sumthing about it so fingers crossed...and have alredy ordered another box even tho on a tad budget hehe...bt needs must n this is important so needs to be done whether i like it or nt n ur diaries guys r motivation in itself...thnx day 11 x

Im k reli i am :) lol x

Last edited:
Wow Day 11! Great attitude Priya, stick with it and the results will speak for themselves! The fact you have ordered another box of SnS shows you are committed to this especially if you are using your precious budget. Better spent on this than over eating on snacks, meals etc. You are doing great! Remember to measure on weigh day as well and not just go on the scales.

Thnx kira will do :)...hw much have u got to lose hun left?...ne idea hw to make veg omletter wihout using oil? Bit stuck ne one? Thnx xx

You shouldn't need oil in a good non stick pan or use a bit of fry light. For the veg, I have cooked mushrooms in a little bit of bouillon before and that turns out really tasty.

Yh tried mkin it with fry light yday n it js became a bumble lamoo dno if dint use nuf fry light or sumat....bt will giv it another tnite with two eggs for my protein n see if tht helps lol hehe xx

Oh tdais plan is:

Mrning: one litre of water

Lunch: two eggs, 100g veg (mushrooms, onion, half a bbybel light)

Pack one: cottage pie, 100g veg( brussel sprouts and broccoli

Pack 2: a bar half of it lemon yogurt one

Pack 3: crispy chocolate turned into a pudding mush lol...and half of the remaining bar lol...

And three litres of water...including half a bbybel still keeps em in the green for carbs and abt 655 cals :) so hpefully shud keep me in check hehe so herez hoping :) x

Forgot you can't access my diary yet Priya. Weigh day today and I lost 2 kgs (from 59 kg to 57kg) so lost around 4.4lbs and happy with with . I have 6-7 kg to or around 13-14lbs. Mini goal is to reach 8st 7 again and/or fit into my Levi's comfortably that fit around that weight and a pair of Mango capri trousers s12 (small 12 compared to the current s12 M&S jeans I am wearing now!). This time I am not going to go on scale alone although they are still a good way of gauging gain or losses albeit not entirely accurate. I also have two linen shift dresses bought in May last year from Jigsaw (linen shift dresses) that were a s10 or smalll I think that fit really well though tinsy bit snug on my hips and tim at 8st 7 lb so I am aiming to get back into those if can be bothered to pull them out of my summer wardrobe which is currently packed up somewhere!

If fry light or any oil spray is not working try a tsp of oil (or even with several sprays of fry light and use a bit of kitchen paper to smear the oil over the frying pan so it is coated very thinly with a little bit of oil.

Forgot you can't access my diary yet Priya. Weigh day today and I lost 2 kgs (from 59 kg to 57kg) so lost around 4.4lbs and happy with with . I have 6-7 kg to or around 13-14lbs. Mini goal is to reach 8st 7 again and/or fit into my Levi's comfortably that fit around that weight and a pair of Mango capri trousers s12 (small 12 compared to the current s12 M&S jeans I am wearing now!). This time I am not going to go on scale alone although they are still a good way of gauging gain or losses albeit not entirely accurate. I also have two linen shift dresses bought in May last year from Jigsaw (linen shift dresses) that were a s10 or smalll I think that fit really well though tinsy bit snug on my hips and tim at 8st 7 lb so I am aiming to get back into those if can be bothered to pull them out of my summer wardrobe which is currently packed up somewhere! If fry light or any oil spray is not working try a tsp of oil (or even with several sprays of fry light and use a bit of kitchen paper to smear the oil over the frying pan so it is coated very thinly with a little bit of oil.

Wooow thts an amazin minin goal ur soo close to it as well..hw tall ru? I wna b in the eight stone bracket too js for my personal self lol..im 4'11 bt i member wen was smaller think was 8 to 10 wen i was abt nine stone tho cnt member specific...wts ur main goal rhen if ur mini is 8.7?...kk wil try fry light and water see if tht wrks...lol...i luv ur dress sense hehe sounds well sick lol....u dnt av long to go at all...i am hoping tht this box tht iv ordereed wil b nuf to get me near nuf goal for size n weight bt see hw it goes n hpefully will have a job by then :) lol...had firs tday at cat shelter was reli gd hehe....whats ur plans for tdai? Do u do nfour packs or three packs and a meal? Xx

That's great you had your first day at the cat shelter. Good cause and keeps you busy.

My goal weight is 8st I am 5ft 2in only just! So a shortie. I was that weight when I met my husband in 2000 and wore size 8/10 though size 10 jeans as I am pear shaped. I have to weigh less to wear size 8's, Mind you I find the equivalent sizes now in some shops now are bigger than they were 14 years ago, so I go on measuring with tape measure and don't get hung up on numbers. I'm having 4 packs and some days a protein meal on top as I have personal training session 3 times a week and I need the extra calories. I also have a whey protein shake when I have done a really tough work out. I wouldn't' recommend too much exercise on vlcd and I am doing it as I have been training from some time more for fitness and flexibility that weight loss:) Ok because I am getting on a bit!

That's great you had your first day at the cat shelter. Good cause and keeps you busy. My goal weight is 8st I am 5ft 2in only just! So a shortie. I was that weight when I met my husband in 2000 and wore size 8/10 though size 10 jeans as I am pear shaped. I have to weigh less to wear size 8's, Mind you I find the equivalent sizes now in some shops now are bigger than they were 14 years ago, so I go on measuring with tape measure and don't get hung up on numbers. I'm having 4 packs and some days a protein meal on top as I have personal training session 3 times a week and I need the extra calories. I also have a whey protein shake when I have done a really tough work out. I wouldn't' recommend too much exercise on vlcd and I am doing it as I have been training from some time more for fitness and flexibility that weight loss:) Ok because I am getting on a bit!

Awww ur taller then me tho still lol....awww u gta tel me ur luv story sumtime i luv hearing luv stories hehe the romantic side of me ?....ahh kool....welll if i do add quorn sausage added to me meal it mite js reach 680 odd cals i think wud tht b kk tdai? Dno contemplatin on addin a veg saus to go wit me eggs bt dno lol most likely wont was js checkin js incase i do decide to go ahead wit it....oo protein shakes never reli have had them reli...i walked for an hr tdai hehe ayaay reli cold tdai doe lol xx ur nt gettin on lol ur tiny bet ur lukin well sick nw :)....xx

You're doing so great, just keep going and you have a lovely positive attitude! I'm sure you'll see a change in 3 weeks, that's ages away! x

Aww thnku hun...gulp wen i luk at the calender the 23rd and 31st of this montb dnt feel that far away at alll lol....aww thnku hun i do have the odd moaning moment here n there too ?? lolzx

Hi Priya, Here to subscribe :), Will have a read later xx

Lunch was yum tnite had egg omlette with mushrooms, one tiny slice of ham, half a bbybel light and onions with coleslaw made with caggabe, carrots and onion as well as yogurt...with a dollop on the side as well as cottage pie with the omlette as have had a busy day tdai been out most of the day n dint get bk in late...with two litres of water one more to go...on the other hand av burnt tad bit of moms curry which she had left on the hob and was a genuine mistake as ditn realise had turned tht hob on as well as the one i was using ??? the onli time i realised was wen i cud smell burning smell oh dear hpe she doesnt kill me wen she comes bk hme as was a genuine mistake n cudvt been soo mcuh worse as in cudv burnt all of it or left the. Fire on by accident or umm owt reli..lets js hpe mum understands as welll as at wasnt using the hob for me nehuu was for my bby sister she has decidd to b healthy bt she is touch and go ?? last time im mkin her owt grrrr...:

The lemon bar is yum got half of jt left tk go with ny crispy shake choc at 8.30pm...and a half litre of water too...strugglin wit the water as nt hme :(....bugger tmo hpefuly wil b a better day on the plus side i am nt feelin bloaty at all avin jad the big lunch :) think its coz eggs, mushrooms r all quite light hehe n was well within my cal count :) so hey ho bring on tmo day 12....hw ru all guys? Tryig very hard nt to finish of the rest of the bar and dreadin thhe tkme for when mum cumz hme hm mite tke a mini power nap lol xx

Reli annoyed with maself abt the bleedin water tdai nt had nuf at all and i js knw if finish it off later then wil b running into the bathroom all nite n then i. The mrning wen i do stand wich prbz will js for the sake of it or sumat wil end up standing on them....sigh sigh dear dear hmm gta wrk on. The water intake was doin. So well wen was ns sat at hme doin owt..n nw tht im out n abt tad bit striggling to time out the litres hmmmm ne suggestions? Thnx guys n in sti positive js the water...x

Ok ok i know we shudnt compare us to celebrities and all of tht coz they have personal trainers, chefs, tons of time in between shooting etc etc bt hw the hell do they stay so slim and hw , even if they do put tad bit on they lose crazy amounts like a stone or two in two weeks n manage to shrink bk to shrink size again...sori js ad to get it off me chest lol...

Dnt wori nt comparing as i kno evry one celebrity or otherwise r difff bt was js wonderin cz was wtchin the golden global movie awards earlier tdai n all of them evry single one was in perfect shape infacr they al luked as tho they were all out of a machine sme siZe etc all luked welll fit...nehuu ima shrrap nw lol xx

Back