Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Think the celebs spend a whole week in the gym to loose that much. Like on that TV show I used to be fat. (Not sure if you have seen it?) X

Also, 2 of water is still good! I know having more is good but don't beat yourself up about it!

Tomorrow is a different day :) I read somewhere that someone sets an alarm at set times during the day and makes sure they have had 1l of water in that time.

I like to make sure I have 500ml in the morning before work, then 2 bottles before lunch (1.5l)? 1 bottle in the afternoon before 5pm (750ml). Then try and do another bottle before bed :)

I find the time line forces me to drink. I followed this on lipotrim and it's working for me so far here too xx

I think the celebs also had added incentive that it gets them the jobs and it's their livelihood that's gives keep them going.

Don't worry about water intake just have usual require amount tomorrow. X

Also, 2 of water is still good! I know having more is good but don't beat yourself up about it! Tomorrow is a different day :) I read somewhere that someone sets an alarm at set times during the day and makes sure they have had 1l of water in that time. I like to make sure I have 500ml in the morning before work, then 2 bottles before lunch (1.5l)? 1 bottle in the afternoon before 5pm (750ml). Then try and do another bottle before bed :) I find the time line forces me to drink. I followed this on lipotrim and it's working for me so far here too xx

I mite start tht actually frm tmo onwards the alarm thing...suppose nt aving nemre cnt physically impossible me tum gna burst lool so it. Wil av to b 2 for tdai lol xx

I think the celebs also had added incentive that it gets them the jobs and it's their livelihood that's gives keep them going. Don't worry about water intake just have usual require amount tomorrow. X

Lol truee...haii soo lucky minted as wel as luk amazin...hehe if onli lol...kk wil do hun hw was ur day? X

Dieting, gym and waitin for results is rite at the top of the dreaded n long list alongside with exams and job huntint...:( x

Umm kk well the scales havent moved in like umm three days nw tad confused as to why the reason cud be...nt due totm either pretty sure abt tht....and wen havin lifestyle meals have weighed precisely yh yday onli managed two n the day before oni three litres of water bt thrt ppl still lose on tht? :s still trying reli reli hard to stay optimistic....hpe evry one has a gd day :) :) x

Tdai gna b a four pack day n damn iv forgotton my blasted bar grr again ffs gta feelin tdai gna b a **** day :( x

Praying tht the undeflothes tht iv ordered will help me fit into tht dress too.... Cnt belive have left it this late grr felt like had ages away wen first started...going to b hpefully sellin tablet tdai so pray for me tht i get a decent price on it..i shud do coz its nearly brand new and js need thhe apps to b deleted n pix reli n gt charger n box with it...bt beggers cnt b choosers so wil prbz tke wreva rhey offer so long as its over a 100....xx

Yh tried on one of me old dresses tdai nope no diff wtsoever oh well will keep plodding along as it has to happen eventually...:) i know what im puttin in me mouth n it defo aint no junk js greens and packs n pure form of protein frm babybel to ham no fish or chicken as yet...bt compared to wt i used to munch on before this has been cut dwn loadss n dnt feel as hungry as used to before...so herez to the remaining of the week 2....
Chuggin on the second litre as i type...x

You're doing great! Just keep doing what you're doing! Will catch up properly later as off for my evening walk with my DH.

Another day almost done and tomorrow you will be a day away from weigh day! That means you will bein your third week! Don't lose your motivation sweetie you will be losing weight it just isn't showing yet to you. You will notice when you least expect it.

Rite thts three litres of water done, evry single drop, ' ha take tht water ner ner' omg slowly losing the plot nw talkin to water :/....breathe priya breathe its k ur k n the water is down day 12 is down things wil get better it js has to be...9 days or so til graduation n 17 days til nite out fml ???.....

Ha!ha! You are not alone! I talk the the vlcd packs and the water! 12 days is brilliant! You have stuck to plan and that means Compared to what you normally eat (even without being in ketosis) on those caloris alone you have a deficit of calories you normally would,have. However, you are ketosis and a fat burning furnace! So there will be weightloss! Just tomorrow to get through and on Thursday I am sure you will see a whoosh on the scales!

Praying praying prayin kira hun loolz proud of maself tht i stuck to it regardless of watever bt js wna see the shrinkage soon the face shrinkin trli isnt doin owt for me haha dnt wear clothes on me face lmaoo ????? bt will continue regardless...and omdz tried to sell tablet to cex them dopes man they sed i wud onli get 54 for it i was like h being for real? U can blatantly tel iv hardly used it n gt the charger nem evrything grrr i was least expecting near. Ahundred if mot a hundred...my diary tad quite so me waffling along helps me stay on track lol so dnt mind me haha...

Pheew thrt it were onli me yanoo...heyy u kno wt we shud all do a meet up at sum point tht wud b soo koool like wt y'all say? Xx

All this running to the bathroom up n dwn stairs best be worth jt by this week or third weigh or defo by endof tbe month or will nt b blumin impressed at all as i have lost count the number of times iv ran to the bathroom :/ surely tht counts for sumat rite?? Xx

you're getting your cardio in rushing to the loo!! £54, that's rubbish - can you put it on ebay?

What was it like at the cat shelter? Did you get to snuggle lots of kitties? Or was it more litter trays and hairballs!! :D

Back