Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Hey Pri, sorry to hear there's no difference in weight or inches, I wonder if you're having too many carbs?

I know they say 200g veg but as I'm sure you know diff veg have diff carb counts. I only say this as when I did atkins I was stalling big time because I was having too many carbs during the day (I was following the allowed 20g carbs for the day but it was too much for me personally, I did much better with like 5g carbs). What I'm trying to say is we're all different and you need to find what works for you.

For example, when you said about your meal yesterday (or day before), coleslaw, onions and carrots high carb (8g carbs for 100g onions and 8g carbs for 100g carrots) and then there's the yoghurt (that contains carbs) and the cheese too. Did you try going back to that menu planner and using that? Free Diets & Support Site - Online Weight Tracker & Meal Planner And sometimes there can be hidden sugars in ham (I know, hard to believe). Also, sometimes too much processed meats can cause you to retain water too.

Oh hun, you've been trying to hard and my heart goes out to you that you're not loosing, but like you say, you're doing it all right thins so weight should come off. Good luck and have a fab day x

PS. Maybe try selling tablet on Ebay? I bet you'd get a better deal there! x

Last edited:
you're getting your cardio in rushing to the loo!! £54, that's rubbish - can you put it on ebay? What was it like at the cat shelter? Did you get to snuggle lots of kitties? Or was it more litter trays and hairballs!! :D

I know rite was fumin at cex they prbz thrt i luked like a numpty n tht i wud agree to ne price pshtt yh rite i dnt think so nu uh....k i kno i wudnt gget the original price for it bt a 100 think its reasonable considering dont luk like its mashed or used at all...im going to attempt ebay bt iv nva used ebay to sell owt beofre onli to buy n me paypal account dno hw to fix it lol coz iv forgotton me passwrd n security question asw well ??... Lol xx

Hey Pri, sorry to hear there's no difference in weight or inches, I wonder if you're having too many carbs? I know they say 200g veg but as I'm sure you know diff veg have diff carb counts. I only say this as when I did atkins I was stalling big time because I was having too many carbs during the day (I was following the allowed 20g carbs for the day but it was too much for me personally, I did much better with like 5g carbs). What I'm trying to say is we're all different and you need to find what works for you. For example, when you said about your meal yesterday (or day before), coleslaw, onions and carrots high carb (8g carbs for 100g onions and 8g carbs for 100g carrots) and then there's the yoghurt (that contains carbs) and the cheese too. Did you try going back to that menu planner and using that? Free Diets & Support Site - Online Weight Tracker & Meal Planner And sometimes there can be hidden sugars in ham (I know, hard to believe). Also, sometimes too much processed meats can cause you to retain water too. Oh hun, you've been trying to hard and my heart goes out to you that you're not loosing, but like you say, you're doing it all right thins so weight should come off. Good luck and have a fab day x PS. Maybe try selling tablet on Ebay? I bet you'd get a better deal there! x

Hmm bt then wt shud i have then thts like safe optioms dor veg? N think gna stay away frm bbybel and ham for a short while...was thinkin salmon mayb sum point mayv over the weekend or sumat if im struggling...shall i sn stick to mushrooms then? They weigh hardly nething...bt then ima worried tht i may end up getting bored with it...:s hmm...tried the red berry shake yday as hot luked lot like angel delight bt wasnt very nyc think cz tried it hot nt hot again lolz mayb cold nx time....hmmm well the green box is alwsy green on the slim and ave webite snd the cals i alwys try my hardest to stay round the 650 cals figure bt tdai n for the rest of the week js gna b avin mushrooms n broccoli nt even gna b attempted to use brussels even tho i do like them....and i use one oxo cube at times for cottage pie n chilli onli to try n bulk it up tad bit m to tiv flavour or shud i stop using oxo cube too??? :s....ur doin brilll on ur weight loss hun....i js wna least reach the tens on the scales so then will feel as tho its been worthwhile this diet i kmo nt gna appen overnite etc bt lots of ppl have lost a stome or mre in first month...and iv nt been in the tens on the scales in ages feels like...xxx

And dnt think duco is wrkin cz nt a lot seems to happen in the bathroom sori tmi...is there owt thts stronger then duco cz i tried aving two tablets n even then considerin iv been havin a few lifestyle days i wudv thrt bit mre wudv happened even tho i am on such low cals...:s xx

Last edited:
you're getting your cardio in rushing to the loo!! £54, that's rubbish - can you put it on ebay? What was it like at the cat shelter? Did you get to snuggle lots of kitties? Or was it more litter trays and hairballs!! :D

Yh the kitties r all very temperamental gues coz theyv been ill treated or wateva so do feel sori for them...:hpin they wil bring kittens in soon ima tthinkin they mite b tad easier to handle mayb....lol tempted to look online for kittens coz they r advertised in a much more positive light bt hmm dnoo cz reii did wna shelter one as feel well sori for them....abd they r vaccinated n nuetured tooo before going away whereas online tht doesnt alwayd to b the case n aldo dnt want to unknowingly encourage kitten mills as think thts reli unfairbtooo hmmmm im
Stuk lol ne ideas? Xx

K cnt believe i am saying this but i have read a few ppl go to aqua areobic..so thrt to have a look at jt online in sheffield..they have got classes tho dnt kno if they r for women and if u can pay individually...and also they r on weeekdays...wich suppose tis k wile nt wrkin bt wt abt all the workers tut tut shudv been on weekends i think...lol we nehuu contemplating on it..bt av no idea wt to wear if do decide to go ahead for a short while even as havent worn a swimsuit in yrs and dnt reli like showing legs ??? ne ideas thnx xx

image-118258867.jpg

This is my plan for tdai...slightly under 650 cals even with the extra added veg so umm nt sure whether to stick to what the cals says now or shud i add a quorn sausage to it too? Bt i am not reli feeling the full protein portion tdai as wasnt planning on having a lifestyle day tdai at all...wt shud i do? and one quorn sausage is half of the protein meal...ne ideas guys? Onli coz iv gt few cals lef to to play with to reach 650 or shud i js leave it as it is...as nt reli tht hungry tdai and ima sure the chilli n spicy spag wil fil me up with the amount of cauliflower rice and msuhrooms/broccoli and swede chips..no yogurt tdai at all...wnting to try n keep it to four packs as long as can...n js use fish as form of protein if im reli tempted...help guys ;) thxn xx

Morning Priya. I think whatever helps to stick to plan and keep you in ketosis, especially since it is weigh day tomorrow. If the carbs are a little on the high side it is always worth doing a little bit of exercise or walking to use up and glycogen quickly and before it has affect on ketosis. See what other suggestions you get before you decide. Have a good day petal!

Morning Priya. I think whatever helps to stick to plan and keep you in ketosis, especially since it is weigh day tomorrow. If the carbs are a little on the high side it is always worth doing a little bit of exercise or walking to use up and glycogen quickly and before it has affect on ketosis. See what other suggestions you get before you decide. Have a good day petal!

Thnx kira js gna keep it as it for tdai n nt add ne xtras to it have decided hehe gna try n keep it as low as its allowed lol n nt gna go over 650 cals xx between 550 and 650 cals we r k aparantly n we av a buffer upto 700 cals gna try n nt go newhere near thh mcuh nu uh...tmo gna b cheesy pasta with cauliflower n mushrooms and swede chips rest gna b two shakes and a bar...;) xxx or tgree shakes depening on moood xx

Waiting for delivery is soo long and also plannin on he to rush to the door for the delivery before parents is exhausting as well as they ask so mny questions such as wat is it? Why did i need it? Etc etc sheesh x gd thing this dress is presentable then haha tho do have a feelin if mum sees the size she will say sumat negative such as no way will tht fit me as tis lux so smal lool i kno me mum well nuf haha x

Yaay its come thru...tried it on...'drumroll' it fits!! :) so glad dint get a 12 coz was tempted to tbh...n yh btw it fits with a undergarment on bt was bit worried it wudnt fit what wit my bust and my bum...nw at the bk of the dress the slit is quite big so dno hw much to sew up n stil mke it fits ne ideas ne one? And even tho tis a peplum dress still avin to giv the puplum bit a small tug so tht it sits on the hips area..and the knickerline u can see of the undergarment bt dnt know hw i can cover tht bit up...tis beyond me...nt gd with sewing, alterations clothes wise...soo glad bort it in a 10..hopin sum point soon wont av to wear the undergarment with it either...the neck slit is tad low too bt the undergarment covers the cleavage so mkes t luk like im wearing s tube top or vest top under the dress...on a nite out wudnt mind withh either slits lol bt coz wil b goin with fam kinda av to cover up lol ima shorty so do need to pull the dress up bit to get to knee level bt nw all i need to do is buy sum mid length heels n then ima sorted for graduation yaaay and can also mayb wen gt bit money aafter hpefully selling tablet can order a nother dress for brum nite out or mite js utilisize this graduation dress n accerosize it lol...tis a small victory stil gt a long way to go will feell at goal the one time womt need to wear ne undergarments lol and wen me bum shrinks a tad lolz...xx

View attachment 120156

This is my plan for tdai...slightly under 650 cals even with the extra added veg so umm nt sure whether to stick to what the cals says now or shud i add a quorn sausage to it too? Bt i am not reli feeling the full protein portion tdai as wasnt planning on having a lifestyle day tdai at all...wt shud i do? and one quorn sausage is half of the protein meal...ne ideas guys? Onli coz iv gt few cals lef to to play with to reach 650 or shud i js leave it as it is...as nt reli tht hungry tdai and ima sure the chilli n spicy spag wil fil me up with the amount of cauliflower rice and msuhrooms/broccoli and swede chips..no yogurt tdai at all...wnting to try n keep it to four packs as long as can...n js use fish as form of protein if im reli tempted...help guys ;) thxn xx

That's 350g of veg. The maximum is 200g per day, unless I am missing something. I'm usually doing 4 packs so don't have to think about the veg. Or it may be you are measuring raw weight to get 200g of cooked?

Yh clin i thrt tht too bt as its showin 612 cals stil below 650cals n 50 sumat grams in veg even with the xtra veg slim n save memmer staff has sed its stil fine as can have nething between 550 n 650 cals with a buffer to abt 700 cals though i double checked the planner as thrt it hasnt added it al up rite bt the number of carbs n cals is stil the sme...it b two shakes and two savorurh meals with js lifht veg such as broccoli, cauli n mishrooms n swede al low in carbs n cals tdai n wil be the sme for nx few days :)

Slim n save av sed its k i checked with them too hun :) xx

Hey hun, just checking in to say hi and keep up the good work! xxx

Hey shivie hw ru hun? And thnku :)...hw ru doin?... Tdai ima well proud of mesen cz the pic above included extra veg on top as was low in cals with js the packs n 200g veg bt wen i gt round to mking packs two out of four tdai weighed the cauli rice mushrooms broccoli to b exactly 200g n nothin on top of it :) ...used chilli n spicy spag to go with it too hehe so even tho wil b bit low on the cals prefer doing it this way and also satisfied too with the meal comfortably...hehe so tdai all in all gd day gt two mre shakes to get thru hazelnut n crispsu cho n them two wl b mixin tgether last thing at nite to mke pasty pudding hehe...n three litres to go one litre down :) i am on day 13 rite? I strted 2nd of jan...iv lost track of days bein on this lol cud sum one plz remind me hehe thnx xx image-1933644276.jpg Lux loads bt defo within cal n carb count the cauliflower rice is a new fave cnt believe dint try jt sooner tbh will defo stil b using it wen can go bk to munching curry/fam food hehe...nt one bit of food protein in there strictly four pack tdai n onwards...and a tiny splodge of fage 0% yogurt js to go with the swede chips reli as luv the tanginess of greek yogurt xx

Last edited:
Girl you're on DAY 14, I'm on day 13 as I started day after you ha ha! That plate looks lush! Yum yum, hope you enjoyed x

Girl you're on DAY 14, I'm on day 13 as I started day after you ha ha! That plate looks lush! Yum yum, hope you enjoyed x

Omg rlei im on day 14? Woow was wonderin hw can it b weigh day tmo if tdai is day 13 lmaoo bt then wasnt sure tbh...

Yup tht meal was well nyc even tho was part of the four paxks lol bt soo glad doin it tht way in fact will do tht for a few days with a cheesy pasta stuck in there ar sum point loolz....

Great that the size 10 dress fits! And yay! For weigh day tomorrow. You've done great!
I'm logging in via phone which I don't do often. Will try to catch up properly later. X

Great that the size 10 dress fits! And yay! For weigh day tomorrow. You've done great! I'm logging in via phone which I don't do often. Will try to catch up properly later. X

Thnku hun i knoo sooo relieved...pheew lol nw js need shoes lol...ohh k hun speak to u soon xx

Back