Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

How about berries? grapes tend to higher in carbs you see....xx

Ahhh they wont have berries as part of the offering...it tends to b a mxi of apples, mango, pineapple, grapes, banana, ummm and a few other bits to it bt no berries ... Cnt member off the top of me head ??...reli js one piece of grape wud b bad? :s ummm thrt it b quick n easy to have as js b the one piece x

One or two grapes won't knock you out of ketosis for sure make sure everyone sees you eat them then you can have that then stop!!!

Well done on your four lbs that is brilliant!! I'd love to get that on my weigh in tomorrow

I'd be up for a s&s meet up :)

One grape would be fine as its around 0.7 carbs lol....100g of green grapes however are nearly 16g carbs!

Mango, and apples are higher...watermelon maybe? 100g is around 7g carbs. cucumber is deffo fine as its mostly water and is around 1.5g carbs per 100g xx

Eeks! Lets hope prasad is fruit or dried fruit and not the one Sikh's have (my family are Sikh's) flour and butter and loads of sugar mixture! not vlcd at all! Seriously, if the prasad has nuts in it sometimes they have almonds or cashew nuts with raisins - then you could pick out nuts. As suggested make sure they see you eat a piece then put in napkin and tissue and say you'll eat it later palm it off on some else feigning headache or you feel sick. Do the same for the other food too! Works a treat! I even had a tinsy bit of prasad at the temple and it was fine when I last did vlcd but I mean a tiny bit! It was ok.

One or two grapes won't knock you out of ketosis for sure make sure everyone sees you eat them then you can have that then stop!!! Well done on your four lbs that is brilliant!! I'd love to get that on my weigh in tomorrow I'd be up for a s&s meet up :)
Yaay two potentials on board so far :)...if u n tamzy can post in the meet up 2014 thread so then evry one can refer bk to it to see huz up for it...:) please thnku... Im thinkin having three packs tht i have left before going to the occasion as was thinkin having for lunch: Chilli n spicy spag with cauliflower rice with veg such as mushrooms, cauli n broccoli gna av to giv the swede a miss tdai sob....cz hvent gt thhe time to mke it...js gna dry fry all the veg tgether n then have one shake for dessert as the occasion will b finishin very late well close to midnite...wtsu u think? X

Aww gd luck on ur weigh in hun and thnku :) xx

Eeks! Lets hope prasad is fruit or dried fruit and not the one Sikh's have (my family are Sikh's) flour and butter and loads of sugar mixture! not vlcd at all! Seriously, if the prasad has nuts in it sometimes they have almonds or cashew nuts with raisins - then you could pick out nuts. As suggested make sure they see you eat a piece then put in napkin and tissue and say you'll eat it later palm it off on some else feigning headache or you feel sick. Do the same for the other food too! Works a treat! I even had a tinsy bit of prasad at the temple and it was fine when I last did vlcd but I mean a tiny bit! It was ok.

Yh iv had langar before n its well yummy lool...bt yh defo wil onli b having one or two fruits nothing more...do nt wnt to ruin it wil prbz have 150g veg so will leave 50g spare for the prasad bt prbz womt even meet the 50g as wil onli be having one or two cucumber or grapes nothing else lol...xx

Well done on your weigh in hun! Good look at your cuz's later! Can you not say no to everything and say you have
a tummy bug or something and shouldn't eat anything acidic? Or is it a must to join in? xx

Well done on your weigh in hun! Good look at your cuz's later! Can you not say no to everything and say you have a tummy bug or something and shouldn't eat anything acidic? Or is it a must to join in? xx

Unfortunately its a must n its one of them
Ones where one gets offended if u dnt eat lol bt as i sed will stick to the very basics js a grape n a cucumber the most safe options lol ima stuffed nw lol...had chili n spicy spag tgether with 200g worth of cauli rice, broccoli and mushrooms n 1 oxo cube, and two teaspoons of fage 0% yogurt n then had my last shake turned into pudding for dessert as cudnt tke nething wit me to cuzzyz as they wud b able to figure out its a vlcd im doin lool so henfe thrt if i finish evrhtbing nw n then js continue sippin on the water i mite js blend in lool....fingers crossed...hpe stayed within the cals as chose safe veg such as cauli broccli n mushroooms all with low cals n carbs...even left brussel sprouts out cz thrt mite end up being too mucj so fingers crossed hpin nt done too much damage tdai...as usually do spread the packs out more...

Iv also bort two wrkout dvd one is dance cardio wrkout n the other one think for muffin tops lol bth frm poundland lmaooo oo and bort shoes for £24.50 they were 35 before thrt they b a gd imvestment as they swede n nt too high, nt like my goin out shoes lol and also cud wear them for potential job inteviews n graduation etc....

image-1445352904.jpg

These r the shoes....cudv found potential heaper ones bt literally luked in evry shoe shop cud think of and none were bery nyc except this one so thrt so long as mke use of them the price is k...even tho on a budget lol....

image-3849725334.jpg

so those r the shoes n dress tht ima b wearing for graduation...gna b keepin it to four packs for be nx seven days....hpin for a whoosh on the inch loss side n scales lol...herez hopin x

Pheew its nt as packed as i thrt it wud be so thts a lifesaver there...bt therez me chzinz n their r the ones hu r kwnn to throw digs theres alwys one in evry family aint there...:( well annoyin nt the hosts for tdai bt other chzinz frm mumz side hu r ere too...they reli kno hw to mke me guard bk up n i end up gettin well defensive over wteva they say lol x

Heyaa thnx kira hun :) iv had one grain of prasad cudnt get out of it bt gave the rest to my dad...it was a mix of bananas, bit of sugar, n milk bt prayimg o havent come out of ketosis or done ne damage on the scales ???...bt proud to say dint touch nothing else at all...nt even wen i was asked more then once....gna flush the rest out by drinkin a litre n half of water wen i get hme...n for the rest of the week gna b avin four pack days nehuu cnt wait for the box to arrive tmo...get to taste the spag bol n soups hehe xx Onli had tht one grain in Gods name reli xx

Nw drinkin water glugging down to try n flush it out of me system x

Last edited:
Tmo have decided gna b avin spag bol yaay get to try it first time, mayb bit of cabbbage, mushrooms, swede chips And two shakes vanilla n hazelnut and also four litres of water...60g carbs tht shud b fine still rite?...or mite chnge the veg roudn tmo dependin on me mood lol xx Will strt having the soups frm sunday or monday onwards :) bring it on...x

And if nt them two shake flavours then mayb choc n caramel if gt ne left in the box lol x

Thnku tamzyy :) soo glad found them n the reduced price werent too bad were wrth it well trid to see it tht way in my broke state lol xx

Well done you for resisting! :) I'm sure that won't have taken you out if ketosis :)

Well done on doing 2 weeks! I've just finished week 1 (finally).

Anyone else find that days are far slower when you're dieting?!

I'm sure a tiny bit won't take u out of ketosis, keep going hunni, you've done so well and brilliantly to resist! They say on here every time you resist you're working your willpower muscles, lol, and you're getting stronger. Flex those muscles chick! Hope you have a lovely day Priya x[/QUOTE

Thnku hun :) wasnt as difficult as thrt it wud be resisting hehe :) was proud of mesen too...and well done on ur stone losss amazin hun lol n will b flexin those muscles heheh xx

Well done you for resisting! :) I'm sure that won't have taken you out if ketosis :) Well done on doing 2 weeks! I've just finished week 1 (finally). Anyone else find that days are far slower when you're dieting?!

Thnkuu hun...:) yaay well done on finishin week one...reli i find the days r goin reli quickly :s lol or mayb tis js me lol xx

Back