Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

My mother has thoroughly pissed me off n upset me....day 16... Strted off the day day reli well...planned wt im gna b avin for tdai n had alredu drank one litre water n plannin on doin a lifestyle day... Bt thne mother cumz out wit ' my aunt has lost more then me in such a short space of time snd tht she lux welll tiny in these nearly two weeeks....' She saw er yday at the event....tht reli upset me as she has no idea hw difficult this diet is and she doesnt fully understand it even tho iv tried to xpllain jt to her nuf times...its nt my flippin fault the inches r nt droppin off me n its difficult nuf to comtinue without noticing it maself...tht reli upset me n second time have cried...anoyed at mesen as i nva cry normally bt js job hunting n tryin so hard n prayin its reli tkin its toll on me especially as alwys used to wrking...n nw this stupid break tht i did have feels reli bad cz nw feels im nt in the working zone either...i sed to her flippantly tht not evry ones bodies r the same bt stil dint stop me frm huring inside....came bk upstairs to mope n rant on here...she has no idea hw upsettin it is for me. Nt to b able to sit n eat rice n curry with fam...eeven tho it is english food stil nt the same.....aunt has kept it undercover too...im On day 15 n the onli noticeable thing is my stupid face haviing gone bit smaller.... ??????????????? Lifestyle plan: Spag bol gna add bth tgether n split it thru the day with swede chips, mushrooms, tiny bit of onion, two quorn sausages n two teaspoons of fage yogurt...and two pieces of lettuce pieaces Third pack will b either a bar or a shake....total cal and carb: image-1342586308.jpg for tdai...day 16 n four litres of water....iv decided tht i will continue over my goal size n weight js to prove parents rong as mum seems to strongly think tht i wont b able to do it n its damn hard wen no one in the fam can notice or realise hw hard it is....God save me On tbe verge of givin up here...ffs reli frustrated n dnt think she has as much to lose as me dnt think either....my mum has gone bk to controllin me snipin me etc etc in 2015 im out regardlessof my blumjn financial situation dnt giv a crap.com ...... Doenst help tht mumz lost inches too wtf??? Well india helped er more then me wen she ate more then me hw the hell does thht even work out :s xx Its amazin bt frustrating as to hw one comment regarding weight can effect ur whole blumin day....

Last edited:
Don't mind her hun, you take it at your own pace. Just use any negative comments as fuel for your fire
and keep on going. As you said everyone's body is different and you just can't compare, it's entirely unfair.
Keep coming here for support and understanding and just tell your Mum a bit of support and encouragement
would be much appreciated. Chin up hun, YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE! XXX

Don't mind her hun, you take it at your own pace. Just use any negative comments as fuel for your fire and keep on going. As you said everyone's body is different and you just can't compare, it's entirely unfair. Keep coming here for support and understanding and just tell your Mum a bit of support and encouragement would be much appreciated. Chin up hun, YOU ARE DOING JUST FINE! XXX
Thnku hun...thts y like cumin on. Here coz no loss seems smalll even tho it does run thru my mind at the time lool...i mean me then anything wudv luved to have lost a stone by nw bt i cnt get my body to talk to me in english nw can i? As much as i wnt it too...grrr so dnt get hw to push things along more quicker so cnt do nething bt tke day by day hr by hr even tho im reli reli impatient lool n keep sippin ny water lool xxx

Iv bort two dvds frm pound shop lol going to strt them too by the end of nx week...or even early nx week if in the mood tbh to try n push along the bkumin inches lol xx

You just keep going...the weight will come off if you stick to it we guarantee!!!!! Xxx

Thnku lou js the wrds i needed to help me stick it out...i can tel the tood is tons better cz after iv munched i dnt feel uncomfortable or bloated even tho on the plate lux like theree laods on there lol....so much better feelig then junk food goin in lol xx

To get a visual this is what you've lost multiplied by 7......Pound of fat.jpg

Hey Pri, sorry to her mum so unthinking with her hurtful comment. like you say everyone is different but don't let that make you give up, like you and others said, let that fuel you to keep going and show them how wonderful you are and how you CAN achieve this. *hugs*

As for the spag bol, not sure, I actually didn't get any after my first trial as found it bland. what about some spices and make it kind of a chilli spag thing? Ive been adding spices and chilli to my packs as a) feels naughty and stops me cheating and b) tastes nicer! Good luck hun x

Hey Pri, sorry to her mum so unthinking with her hurtful comment. like you say everyone is different but don't let that make you give up, like you and others said, let that fuel you to keep going and show them how wonderful you are and how you CAN achieve this. *hugs* As for the spag bol, not sure, I actually didn't get any after my first trial as found it bland. what about some spices and make it kind of a chilli spag thing? Ive been adding spices and chilli to my packs as a) feels naughty and stops me cheating and b) tastes nicer! Good luck hun x
Yh i ordered lots imagining it to taste like sumat else lol bit like the spicy spag tbh bt tasted it tdai n ur rite bit bland hmmm thhink i mite add a pack of chilli to it so b a mix of chilli con and spag bol and have half early lunch n the other half late afternoon lol..so then the tastes will blend n mayb bit of chili powder...nx time i have it lol bt for the rest of the evening gna try the veg soup n na try n mke it as thick as poss as im one of them ones hu cnt stand watery soups no idea y lol...prefer them thick sme with the shakes prefer them to b a paste / puddin rather then a shake lol....two litres dwn got another two to fit in tnite... Thnku hun wil try to ignore mother n once reach a stone may see a diff i feel slightly smaller like my body frame like shoulders etc...n can move round more n nt as sluggishly...herez hoping hmmm xx Tmo day 17 gna b Cheesy pasta with cauli n mushroooms n two slices of cabbage yum...veg soup if i like it tdai lol n then two shakes hehe for evening dessert lol xx

Well done on the loss. That's brilliant! Half a stone gone in two weeks! You take it from your start weight - so you started at 12st,4.5lbs. And after losing 7lbs now you are 11st,11.5lbs. Well into the 11's! Nice to see it shifting hey!! :)

Im 11.11 n half atm hun :s n start was 12.4 n balf...js read it properly lol x

Priya sweetie I have just caught up. I am so sorry you were upset by your mum's comments but you got through it and resisted just giving up. As Shivie advised use the negative comments to fuel your fire to succeed. You are losing weight and the fact that is it noticeable on your face means you will continue losing elsewhere. I too lose on m face first then downwards. Bum and thighs always the last place for it to go and the tum! Typical pear shaped!

It could be your Aunt's weight loss is more noticeable because she as a lot more than you to lose? Remember you can fit into your size 10 dress bet she can't? Anyway, it isn't a competition and that is what you need to say to your mum. To be honest I would just be bold but respectfully ask her if she wanted me to stay overweight or look my best so she can be proud of you like other mums? Sometimes it is better to broach these things directly and you will be surprised that she too would be surprised that suddenly she has a young women for a daughter and not a child.

Thnx kira...yh ssme apens to me tho a hrglass shape once lost lol...bt strts frm the top then to the bottom
Evry time i pray doesnt the loss dont linger for too long on my bust lmaoo...
Hmmm my dear mother the day she realises iv grown up n nt backchattin or being cheeky or js chatting nonsense will be the day lol...doubt gna b cumin thru netime sooon....thnx hun for wrds of support hw ru doin? I cnt find ur diary think forgot wts it called cud u plz remind me thrnku xx

Hiya, hope things are going well for you. Sorry I havent been around on the diaries much, been so busy with house move but will try pop in when I can x

Sounds like you are doing really well - keep going!

Tdai is day 17, tis so early in the mrning bt im alredy planning my days packs lol...i find tht if i work out the cals etc regarding the veg fr the day then im mre determined to stick it out...n the onli thing i do change round if i do is the veg...not going to measure maself til end of nx week wich wil be end of week three...its funi coz wen i try on joggers or home clothes/casual then i do feel tiny bit smaller n me cuzin has told me tht my frame does nt seem as broad as it used to be like my shoulders n face n tht, ( dno if thts js her being nyc n tryin to keep me going or what) lolz...bt wil tke it on board bt the thing is wen i try on jeans and dresses tht r the small ones they still dnt go up and my curent jeans n legging feel exacrly the sme n not loose at all...so thhts tad demotivating the same as to wen others dnt comment on the fact if ur lukin smaller or not... My sister n cuzin told me tht the other cuzin ( the stupid one) was sniffin round n asking them two whether jm on a specific diet or nt n bth of them bless them told her im js watchin wt i eat n cut down on outside food nt abt the vlcd n the stupid ***** kept askin them r they sure tht im nt on a specific diet...i mean she asked me too if im on one n i js told her tht its nt goin very well cz iv eaten things with carbs in js to throw her off....she such a nosy git reli annnoys me espec wen done behind my back....

the onli reason as to y i dnt wna tel no one abt this is js in case a) the results dnt happen in time and b) js incase i end. Up blowin up like did this yr gone, though tht is nt in my future plans, cz al tht wil then do is get the ppl hu did know abt it if theres too many of them, critisizing the vlcd sayin tht theh knew i wud put it al bk on wen eating again bt tis my body n as sed earlier on in the diary the risk of puttin weight bk on is on evry type of diet n its hp to the person as to hw to keep weight frm comig bk on....nt sayin its essy cz its nt as iv maintaind bt onli for so long coz life n comfort tends to get in the way or sum other reason....

Tdai plannin on having cheesy pasta with broccoli Chillli Two shakes in the end

Or Chilli n spag bol as got loads of them n need to try n cut down on them slowly lol...oxo cube to add bit flavour n chillli powder as the spag bol is lot blannder then i thrt lol...with yogurt Cheesy pasta and a shake at the end of it :) and the veg gna consist of mushrooms and broccoli and cauliflower n mayb a few brussels if the 200g allows it n see wt the cals say with them lol xx goin to do half lol 100g with the first two packs n the other 100g or 50g with the cheesy pasta...goin to slowly strt cuttin dwn on the veg too n see if tht mkes ne diff to the four packs n weight loss....iv js realised been two weeeks tht iv nt had chicken or fish..nt confident nuf to xperiment with them in a healtthy way or hw to mke them tasty lol thts y putting them off for nw lol... Have bort two wrkout dvds one is called cardiodance workout by sum one called camilla and the other one is muffin top wrkout bth r areobic type dvds n can b slit as its in sections...thinkin of strtin them tdai too as thinkin tht they may with tonin n inch loss wt u lot think? Pr dp u think it wud preven tme frm losig on scales n inch loss? Scared coz dnt wna try sumat diff tht mite slow down losses as they r slow nuf as it is lol bt then again the inches r slow too so thort mite b able to push them along bit with bit of short workout...ne suggestions? Sooo js wna see the tens on the scales nw lol and shrink too or is tht js me being impatient like alwys loll its coz the walking doesnt alwys appen u see coz of the rubbish weather n cnt afford gym rite nw...so thrt buy two dvdds instead n they were a quid each so thrt y nt...reli wnted a zumba dvd bt they aint cheap lol...

Iv decided regardin work tht i wil wait til end of the month to tke on work as got graduation this upcumin thursday and a hospital appointment upcuming friday and goin out the fri after too n the last thing wnt is to be called into new job if by chance i do get one n having to say cnt come for wteva reason n also i reli reli do need a nite out as nt had a proper one since like the summer time coz once it strted getin cold sept/oct time onli went out once or twice for a quick drink nt a proper nite out so the mole on me face going to be cumin off hpefully nx fri yaay js in time for wen im going out week after and also hpefully by then will have shrunk abit...im soo paranoid its unreal think its more so coz my friends cuzin n sister r all slim nva been big so they dnt kno hw it feels. But me, i have lost so know the diff as to hw i feel wen im small and big...cz hve expriencd both....and iv been told im a stroppy upset paranoid individual wen im out tho i dnt notice it maself...lol n alwys apologise at the end of the nite i think its to do with my self esteeem even wen was small nevr believed i was reli small and sumtimes get hurt wen others get attention n i dnt..lol im alwys the girl hu gets approached to b asked abt my friends lmaoo nt me haha...oviously i dnt reli mind cz mst dudes r dopes nehuu wen out n abt bt dno it can hurt a ttimes n the ones i do talk to ummm dnt alwys do it for me n ex was a twat hu brought me down loads...n nw has forgotton me as doe i never existed in the first plce....the nerve of him....

Bt yh it has effected me in a huge way and all my friends n fam r prettier then me nehuu so gues wen do go out it does sumtimes hit a nerve in a small way bt im bubbly with evry one regardless whether its them js being friendly or wteva...i do need to try n wrk on tht..

.clins programme sounds reli interesting....hmmm nehuu sori for the story peepz lol....tis freezin tdai gta go n buy a kitten bundle off sum one one for 20 quid...iv decidd if i dnt get a kitren by end of feb time wher hpefuly b wrkkng wil js sell the bundle off for a cheap price bt thrt mite as well buy it nw cz found it for cheap and also if did endup with a kitten will b able to not have to rush round ttyin to buy al the bits cz wil alredy have a bit lol xx

Last edited:
Lol tried to do the above post with more gaps in the paragraphs bt think fone may b playin up tad bit as the gaps dnt alwys stay or the paragraphs luk lot shorter wen typin out then when having posted it lol x

Back