Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

**** it im headin out n nt coming bk hme till late afternoon my mother is seriosly starting to get on my nerves n ma middle sis is no bludy help bt its orite for her she aint on the receiving end...i cnt seem to so owt ritw like wtf....she compares me to all my cuzinz wen they aint wrked a day in their lives n nt even strted lukin for work even tho they graduated in the summer...iv wrked since 15 n this the first time im joblesss....i dnt go out cz im tryin to avoid temptations n ppl til i get my confidence bt she dont get that....

She goes on n on abt hw i dnt bother with the house wich is total crap cz evrhtime i do tidyg it up or tnhrow things out she js ruins it alll by buyin crrap again...n there owt to do in this big house by mysellf nehuu other then b in ur rooom wen she dwnstairs watchin freshy asian channels...my two sisters r in skool mon to fri b by the time they come its four to five pm...the youngest has all these hobbies goin on wich dad pays for so ez neva in the house....the middle one swear mum is scared of her sshe nver saysnothing to her n to me she called me fat again ffs wt is her problem....she goes im greedy for moenh tbts y iv alwsy wrked she alwys contradicts wt she says whcih dnt even mke sense she goes im anti social wich is ******** cz wnt to cuzinz hosue js the other day......i dnt even go out al tbe time due to lack of funds and self confidence whcih she prefers cz she hates it wen i do go out even for a walk in to town....she goes im a hermit who alwys stays in my rooom bt serisuly wtf im tykn to avoid the kitchen n i do go dwnstaids onli to find whole fam watchin asian channels my sister gt her own tv in her rooom so its orite for her...

She wnts me to to tailors to sort me n sisters wedding outfits out bt j told her wts the point if a) wnting to lose inches first n b) dnt even kno wen the weddin is n c i dont jno wt tht is...have u eva noticed tht wen one is angry n type the wrdin cums out eve more rong then when its a genral typo?....

Patience and the inches will drop. It's only at this stage I've started to notice a difference each week. I went quite a few weeks without noticing anything and yet since Christmas I have noticed a lot of clothes are fitting that didn't before.

Also try not to listen to what other people are saying to you. Know that you are doing really well and the right thing for you. They will say what they will say and you can't control that, but you can control your reaction, so ignore them and feel confident about your decisions. The same goes for comparing yourself to other people - never helpful in my opinion - just tell yourself that you are enough just as you are.

Have a good day:)

Patience and the inches will drop. It's only at this stage I've started to notice a difference each week. I went quite a few weeks without noticing anything and yet since Christmas I have noticed a lot of clothes are fitting that didn't before. Also try not to listen to what other people are saying to you. Know that you are doing really well and the right thing for you. They will say what they will say and you can't control that, but you can control your reaction, so ignore them and feel confident about your decisions. The same goes for comparing yourself to other people - never helpful in my opinion - just tell yourself that you are enough just as you are. Have a good day:)

Thnx hun for the wrds of motivation...watching the chainsaw massacre with me cuzin n sister...got three packs left..? gt spag bol and chilli left to make and a shake for dessert waitin for cuzzy to go so then can have foodd lool arghh starvingg xx

Tdai day 18...plannin on keeping it simple tdai... Cottage pie, two pieces of cabbage crisps ( getting the hang of these nw hehe n starting to like them as they quite fillling and one or two brussels as they strting to go off so need to try n finsih them hehe:..gna cut the cabbage up so wont weigh as much after cooked n think may leave them in the oven for lil longer.... Two shakes: crispy choc and possibly vanilla or hazelnut.... And a choc truffa bar whcih i am goingn to attempt to mke biccies out of them by putting half into the microwve. N leavin the other half for me to nibble on js incase the bicccies come out rong as it b my first attempt And four litres of water....think going to keep it quite similar to tht for the nx four days n if do have a lifestyle day onli be having the one lifestyle day n tht mayb on a tues so wil have a fay of similpixty beffore weigh in....wish me luck guys hopin n prayin for a big wooosh for week three n four...??? btw ne suggestions what to have on the day of drinking? As plannin on jumpin straight bk on plan day after nite out... Was thinking pasta frm boots or somewhere n having half before drinkin n then half for after nite out n then nx mrning js drink tons of water n by time come hme have first pack of the day then sleep then have rest of the packs....going to mek sure goig to jump bk on it coz know wt im like if have too mny days off plan wil find it even more difficult to get bk on it... Not going to drink mucch tbh cz younger sis gna b wit me so wil need to stay quite on track as its her first nite out and also nt drank in quite a while so wont need a lot to actually get on a level so hope one day n nite wont do too mcuh damage reli reli need this nite out or else wudv put it lff for another half a month...nnt been out in ages n have been a 100% on this so far with onli one tiny blip in the second week think it was with a popcorn chciekn oven baked js the one...xx scared to eat these days bt reli do need to have tht nite out n have tried sober nites before complete ones n im then js too para or aware of too mny things on the nite n end up with avin a face on even tho i try nt to...so need a few if nt loads... X

Last edited:
Hm scales havent moved bt oh well nvm not as hungry these days...will need to up the water tho...i will lose least a stone n half if not two by end of feb even if it kills me and a size 8 to 10 and bk to a dd...tad extreme i kno bt i need to b in this mindset arghh Y is it so easy to put it on bt wen it cumz to losing it it tkes the nmick lol...hw the hell did i get to 12 stone in the first plce i member seeing tens on the scale n then nx minute i kno im in the 12as on the scale n in india dint gain bt dint lose either n was there for two motnhs n was ill numerous times.... And think in the past felt bit easier to lose as dint have as much to lose bk then prbz a stone or bit max...bt nope i will do this n i can do this and doong this for myself and for every one out there hu thinks i cnt do it n for my tramp of a twat too....rite motivation talk over lol hehe have a gd day evry one :) xx

Haha! You're too funny kid! Great to hear you're so positive and motivated right now! You'll do great! Have a great Sunday! M x
Hey hun lol do i? Haha... Thank u hun herez hoping hehe Hpe u have a great sunday tooo xx mumz got me doin housework n there i was thinkin i cud have a nyc chilin movie day and actually make a start on my dance cardio workout n squat challenge...xx

So totally confused lol dno if shud do a mush omelette with cabbage with chilli and a shake and a bar or shud i stick to:

Two shakes, one cottage pie mushrooms and cabbage and one bar... Hmm will decide abt two ish...xx

Two litres of water down yaaay lol two more to go...

Rite have decided for day 18:

On two egg mushroom omelette with two cabbage leaves oven baked with chilli, a caramel shake and a dark trufffa bar half turned to biccies and half to nibble on...hsve come upto 551 cals so defo in the aafe zone mite even add two or three brussels split into halves hpefully wont add to mny cals on top as cnt put three pieces of brussel in the meal planner on the slim and save as its all in grams....xx

And two litres left of the water woop woop gta gd feelin abt tdai hehe...i can n will do this hehe x

Dance and shimmy about while doing the housework! And housework is still exercise as it gets you moving. Hoovering or scrubbing a floor is good. And if you clean skirting boards or the floor you can do squats and hold them to work your legs at same time!! ;)

What are the cabbage crisps? Tell me more... :) Xx

Dance and shimmy about while doing the housework! And housework is still exercise as it gets you moving. Hoovering or scrubbing a floor is good. And if you clean skirting boards or the floor you can do squats and hold them to work your legs at same time!! ;) What are the cabbage crisps? Tell me more... :) Xx[/QUOTE

Lol will defo apply those moves into the house work hun hehe :)... The cabbage crisps i basically frylight them...tend to use two pieces of cabbage leaves as they r reli filling....and then pop them into the oven for abt eightt minues at 170 degrees bt do keep and eye on them after the eight minute coz otherwise they tend to burn...tho i like them crispy lol and then can have it as a snack or can put chilli in them or spag bol or spicy spag in them :) n voila bit like cabbage sandwiches cud say lol...witht bit of yogurt to mke it luk like its mayo hehe... U can season them as u wish bt im nt tht creative tbh lol so i js stick to bbq fry light lol....u can do the samee with kale tho coz they r smalller u can have them on the side of ur meal or as crisps/snack....:) prefer lettuce too they r yummy :) xx

Samy i have replied bk to ur post hun lol js tht i forgot to put it as separate parag n not attached to ur quote ? sorri lol bt it is above this post tht im riting here lol x

You're doing well! Your diary makes me smile - positive and happy!

Thanks hun I'll give it a go this week. Am always up for trying new things Xx

Thanks hun I'll give it a go this week. Am always up for trying new things Xx
Omg tdai was a disaster truffa bar wise ? tried to mke half of it into biccies bt ended up burning them ? so then was stilll hungry n had managed to resist pizza again as my sister has deciddd is the best time to have food cravings :/ nt impressed...so had to have a boiled egg to mke up for the burnt half of the bar...hoping will not have done too much damage as was well within my carbs tdai so umm fingers crossed ey...i willl and can do this n then tmo i am on the bandwagon again bt this time round actualy ring up job plces and chase them up....cannnot b dealin wit bein this broke much longer....ex is bein a twat i know i know i shud cut all ties witt him and i will soon as i get to goal and feel gd abt masself again...n tbh dnt reli think of him ht much tbh dnt reli much care abt him bt js wud wnt js the one time for him to see me wen iv shrunk even if its js by accident in the sme plce or in passing if im eva in lesta.....n then to completely b able to blank him and walk past him hahahha wud b pricelesss ??? muahahhahaha......revenge is best served cold....xx

Hw is it tht gettin the water down is gettin tad difficult wen this wasnt the case at the very beginnning...:s x

Day 19:

Chilli
Spicy spag
Two shakes not decided which ones yet lol
And four litres of water
Bring it on!!

Booked myself to get me legs done too yaaay....tho this lady is nt as nyc as the one in leicester bt seen as im no longer in lesta wil need to make do with the one iv found in sheffield boohooo....:( x

Get you taking it back to basics. Have a good day :)

Yup decided tht may b best for few days...the onli prob wit tht tho is tht the packs run out quicker :( n im broke so thts the onli prob of stayin stocked up...hmmm wil have to see wt i can do..js wna try n stick it out til least mid feb or end of feb n then see hw i feel then....x

Love ur todays plan. Theirs a brand thats the same as slim and save but way cheaper!! You can probly afford it better. Its called the diet shack xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back