Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Love ur todays plan. Theirs a brand thats the same as slim and save but way cheaper!! You can probly afford it better. Its called the diet shack xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

Ooohh relii n e the meals packs similar in cals and carbs etc? Mayb i cud mix n match with slim n save and diet shack? Hmmmm wud tht b ok? Wud feel tad disloyal as do like slim and save awe thnku hun xx

I think there's a few people who mix S&S stuff with other VLCD stuff x

Ohh k thnx jools may help me stick it out for another month...may place a order last week of jan so wil stil b in time for the jan offer for a month which is 99 quid x

Tmorrow goig to attempt salmon n veg or salad...stuffed with mushrooms and spinach xdno if thts a gd combo lol ne other suggestions? X

Heyaa toni and kira hpe u guys r well :) day 20 tdai hping wil b gd..tdai gna b a lifestylle day...

Salmon baked for 20 minz stuffed with yogurt/mushroom and spinach if can find ne in the house lol...
Chilli in one halved pepper so there b two peppers
N two shakes at the end of the nite to finish it off
And four litres of water
Boohoo totm :/ wen im on the pill so no idea wts goin on there...gd thing nt gna b using it for its real purposes ey lol cz usually onli have it for totm pain reasons so usually dnt have totm....hmmm tryin to read up on google...
Right finally have made the plunge and applied for jsa..kinda wish did it lot sooner in the month bt at the sme time dint think wduv taken me this long to get a job of sum kind...bt suppose mite b a blessing in disguise as got graduation this thurs, hospital appointment this fri to get rid of the big fat mole on my left face cheek and then a much long awaited nite out nx fri in brum so wudnt av wnted to decljne a potential job interview or goin imto a new job on ne those days wudv been waay too early on in the job lol...
gosh nva done the jsa thing before they ask a lot of blumin questions n had to do it online coz a certain company for the jobless dnt have a free phone number hw the hell does tht even mke sense :s ppl r jobless yet to claim over telephone have to pay a bomb a minute wher they put u on hold for time....wtf????
Reli hpin they wont reject me as i have put down tht yh i am in part tiem study bt wil have lots of time to look for wokr and to work...there was no space to xplain tht i wil onli b in two two days evry third month...they wnted to know in hrs per week....y they wudnt hace expanded tht box for writing rather in hrs have no idea...they eeli shudnt rejcet me coz iv told them the truth n nothing bt the truth and i am broke and genuinely need the tiny bit of money tht i am eligible for....:( fingers xrossed i hear frm them soon....or get a job sooon xxx

Thts me sorted for slim and save packs for the nx month n half least so nt gna b looking to buy nemre slim and save packs...praying will havegot to goal by tht point in time....and wont have to buy much more except the odd ones to try b maintain with mayb...xx

See it wudv helped if dad offered to least buy my food packs then i prbz wudnt b this broke as most of my money is goin on food packs reli tbh....:( bt this is a gd investment n dad doesnt believe in online shoppin e doesnt trust it lol i used to b like tht bt nw i luv online shopping...js gna pay this one last pack off by nx wed n buy thiis reli gd deal on ******* and then thts me done with spending till umm nx friday for brum n even thts gna b a cheap nite....35 quid each of us if even tht...plan wil b to remmeber the nite out n also b able to look after lil sister well she nt so lil nemre she 18 bt hmm oh well fingers crossed jsa comes thru n prayin dad lends me a bit js to get me by til jsa cumz thru...n then after nx friday na state in cw flexible wenever n whereever.....even gna apply for retail stores/supermarkets/telesales evrything n nething in the literal sense.....?????? as i dnt ideally wnt to b on jsa for tooo longg either xx

Last edited:
O wow hun thats a good deal. Haha well done. Ur sorted for a month, thats a guaranteed stone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

O wow hun thats a good deal. Haha well done. Ur sorted for a month, thats a guaranteed stone xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanku lol was trying to justify it to myself all nite long last nite lmaoo...as to why tis wrthwhile n i got 11 packs free sum one was givin them away ditn neeed them nemre n gt 36 packs for 30 on its way...so defo b sorted not buyin nemore diet stuff for a while now...nt gna let meself do it lol...seriously tho if ir wasnt for the diet packs wudv been orite lol....bt needin to sort it mesen lol as dad dont believe in it n never agrees to it at the time tht i need it lol for nething haha surmimes a girls gta do wt a girls gta do even a broke one ?? lol xx

Haha pri ur posts always makes me laugh lol. Yh ur sorted now. Maybe this box will take u close to goal. So excited for u lol xxx

Haha pri ur posts always makes me laugh lol. Yh ur sorted now. Maybe this box will take u close to goal. So excited for u lol xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

??? lool....i am hoping so....or as close to goal as i can get will even b classed as a achievement rite nw lol...still in the elevens bt if by sum miracle i manage to get into the tens by end of this month then fingers crossed may get there beginnin of march ish time...howwver wil tke each day as it cumz as i kno no matter hw much planning one can do wen it comes to certain things such as weight n inch loss it js doesnt happen accordin to plan unless one is lucky loolz one can onli hope b pray lol....x

Js realised dad may js kill me wen e sees my bank statements as tht is another thing he js cnt get out of habit alwys opening my letters then gettin uspet wen i do aks him y e does tht :/...bt e js doesnt get a gd deal wen e sees it wts the point of sayin e will pay for it wen the deal goes...js the other day for example them new smart tvs tht have come out the ones with the net on them...mum reli wnted one n dad goes e will get it in a weeks time onli to find tht the price had gone up by 150 quid...i wnted a smaller one 32 inch for my room bt e wasnt havin none of it so was tad miffed coz like nt as doe i alwsy ask for materliastic things...so things like things like tht cost like 8 quid js one for item bt u get mre then one on a ******* deal my logic says go for it....???hpe tht is rite lol xx

'Gulp'...'saying all of the above to try n justify it n make mesellf feel better' ???? lol ....

Sumtimes wish cud send mum away for a long holiday lmaoo she is the most infuriating mother ever...if i compare her cuzinz mothers etc they r ten times much more relaxed then she is...mite recommend yoga to her so tht she can get a chill pill she js doesnt leave my room alone ffs....the printer is on the floor with a cover on top of it n my desk is nyc n empty on top with js my bangle rack n glasses n small bits on top bt noo she wnts to put the printer on top of my desk i mean seriously wtf she hardly comes upstairs she never uses the printer jeeez she seriosuly needs to chill the **** out....?

It feels like she hasnt got owt better to do except to nag at me wtf is her problem?...x

Bless Hun. Try not to get too affected by your mum's nagging. Sometimes that's just mums do lol
Feel free to rant away to is on here if it helps let the steam out lol

Enjoy the rest of your day. Your salmon recipe sounds Devine by the way :)

M x

Bless Hun. Try not to get too affected by your mum's nagging. Sometimes that's just mums do lol Feel free to rant away to is on here if it helps let the steam out lol Enjoy the rest of your day. Your salmon recipe sounds Devine by the way :) M x

Thankuu..hun n i reli do try nt to let her get to me etc bt its js constant lol i find tht wen we t away frm each other then we r fine lol...js wen we in the same vicinity thths wen its gets negative lol x

'Plz guys feel free to reassure me tht wt iv gone n spent is all for a gd cause even tho i am broke n literaly on the edge of me overdraft ???'mm lol xx til i hear bk frm jsa x

??? lool....i am hoping so....or as close to goal as i can get will even b classed as a achievement rite nw lol...still in the elevens bt if by sum miracle i manage to get into the tens by end of this month then fingers crossed may get there beginnin of march ish time...howwver wil tke each day as it cumz as i kno no matter hw much planning one can do wen it comes to certain things such as weight n inch loss it js doesnt happen accordin to plan unless one is lucky loolz one can onli hope b pray lol....x

Ur body will eventually drop the weight as ur restricting cals and carbs. It hasnt got a choice lol! Ps ur order was a gd investment dont regret it. Xxx

Lool thnkuu and gna leave the oil shampooo deal for nw as had js got half legs and eyebrows done...so gna wait it out looll need to save the pounds lol...awww made me feel soo much better hun :) lool xx

Back