Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Ne one wnt to buy a samsung 7' tablet white in colour with charger and box hardly been used near new..no marks...with wi fi, 8 gig memory bt external memory can b used via memory cards...thort giv it a go on ere for 100 quid...:) x

Woow im stuffed and the salmon was luvly with yougyurt n mushrooms stuffed inside...with a pqck of chilli to go alongside and a few swede not a lot chips to go along with it hehe For dessert later tnite gna v avin hazelnut n choc shake turned into paste pud hehe bit slow with the water cz was out n abt n forgot to tke bottle with me hmm bt iv managed one n quarter litre so far since got hme...need to try n shift it in me....whilst being on totm... Have come to the conclusion tht i doubt will get muchc smaller intime for graduation n the nite out nx week bt will tke it on the chin and wait till i have shrunk before i feel gd abt mesen...bit disappinting bt ah well wt can one if the inches dnt wna move along with u lool n tbh onli 8 n half lbs lost since started...will plod along cx have gta gd feelin abt it n got lots on the way...xx

image-2166157644.jpg

The chips were stil beig made in the oven hehe lol wen this pic was taken. Bt the chips were onli abt five or six wnted to try to mke it like fish n chips lol was close nuf lol yum and was satisfyingly filling nt the bloated full type either hehe gt me eyebrows and half leg done hpefully will b feelin gd for graduation n then another week dwn the line my nite out....herez hopin lol day 20 half way gt the evening left lol x

Aww my middle sister tried on one of me dresses for nx fri aww bless shes al grown up nw lol....got tad teary eyed coz once upon a time nt long ago those dresses fitted me like a glove n also the fact tht my sister is growin up n she lux amazin in the dress hehe... Rite if i avent shrunk by mid feb then i fear i will do some serious damage to mesen or to sum one else lol....:( reli reli wnt to fit bk into my old clothes comfortably....xx

Its the frustration of waitin to see physical changes think is the most difficult part of a diet...
:( n doesnt sound like i have lot to lose bt in my mind feel like got loads to lose....and im also scared tht this time rlei put on too much to b able to lose the way i wnt it to in order to get bk my old shape n figure bk...i kno this is unnecessary worrying...and tis onli the start of my journey bt gna b nearly three weeks soon n feel like have not changed at al...i know no point moanin n wingign abt it cz its me own fault im ere in the first plce....

Rite sori for the rant n etc...xx

Last edited:
Hey hun I just wanted to say having a totm is totally normal on these diets. As your body is getting rid of fat cells it's releasing hormones and that triggers totm in most of us. I had it for 7 weeks when I did the Cambridge diet, then when I did slim and save I totally missed a period! After 5 pregnancy tests (negative!) I relaxed and remembered what this diet does and how it effects us!! Does all sorts - but it's for the greater good!!
When I came home after finishing Uni I totally went insane! After having all that lovely time to myself and no-one to answer to and then having to slot back in at home with no money and no freedom. T

(Sorry trigger happy finger!)...

They'll adjust to you and you'll adjust to living back home. It'll take time. Once you're working it'll get better too for your sanity - and then you'll move out and feel back to yourself again! :)

(Sorry trigger happy finger!)... They'll adjust to you and you'll adjust to living back home. It'll take time. Once you're working it'll get better too for your sanity - and then you'll move out and feel back to yourself again! :)
Lmaoo cnt wait for tht day again hun lmaoo...countin down the days haha...four yrs of freedom luved evry minute of it even tho had a messed up rship lol for most of it bt js the lil things i miss lol suchh as bein able to go out weneva and sleep til weneva etc etc lool stupid i kno bt et miss them lol x

So wen do the totm go bk to normal as in non existent loolz coz jm on the pill n still on it lol xx

It's different for everyone hun, there's no textbook to say when. Obviously once you're off the diet everything goes back to normal. Bit while you're on it you'll find your body needs time to adjust and adapt.
Like I said before - one time it lasted 7 weeks and another time it skipped a month altogether. Bizarre weird hormones!! ;)

It's different for everyone hun, there's no textbook to say when. Obviously once you're off the diet everything goes back to normal. Bit while you're on it you'll find your body needs time to adjust and adapt. Like I said before - one time it lasted 7 weeks and another time it skipped a month altogether. Bizarre weird hormones!! ;)[/QUOTE

Lmaoo woww damn then jts defo a gd thing nt usin the pill for wt its reli for lmaoo atm haha...or else dnt think it wudv been effective nuf...:s llol x

pripri stop worrying and also remember that you're still gorgeous even though you're not at target weight - you're still a 12/14 right? and in your pics you're sooo beautiful don't let this worrying ruin your night out next week PLEASE - one day you'll look back at pics of you now and go 'sigh' look at me...I wish I still looked like that! honestly that's the truth

I'm telling everyone this but if you want some motivation check out 'dual dynamics cambridge success stories' on youtube they are ACE. I know you're not having any trouble sticking to the plan but you are having trouble believing that it'll work - seriously check these out and you'll see the difference in these people :)

Priya you are doing amazingly well at sticking to plan and you are doing great at making the meals allowed on SNS and this means you will maintain as you are conscious of healthy eating. I really believe not only you will lose the weight and get to goal but that you will maintain it too. Lou is right about the dual dynamics Cambridge successes they are very inspiring and he does a great job at recording heir journeys.

Day 21:

Sat in jsa hoping i dnt see ne one i dnt kno n they r late typical...nw if i were late it wudv been a diff story altgether...:/ nt impressed lol....

Tdai going to either try a large flat mushrooms stuffed with spicy spag and one bbybel on top with one or two quorn sausages linda mc ones with a small handful of broccoli...bit weary of the sprouts as they feel quite heavy n im tryin to ut down on the veg js slightly on lifestyle days...n plus a handful or one or two isnt easy to put in the planner as its all in grams lol...-and a tiny spoonful of yogurt....and then two shakes...tht puts me at 630 odd cals so still below cals and also on the carb front...on totm so feelin tad hungrier bt still copin fine nt in a frenzy type hungry lol like i normally am haha....then tmo gna b having salmon again yum....tis was yummy hehe n filling hehe xx

My waist feels as doe gone down...js waitin for hips to follow thru hpin it will by the first stone lol so atm avoidin fitted tops as my hips luk waay out of proportion to my waist lool...as hips r atm the widest part lol...my calves seem bit smaller too bt tht may b my imagination lol...i will tke the plunge n measure end of the week which wil b js end of week 3...

Priya you are doing amazingly well at sticking to plan and you are doing great at making the meals allowed on SNS and this means you will maintain as you are conscious of healthy eating. I really believe not only you will lose the weight and get to goal but that you will maintain it too. Lou is right about the dual dynamics Cambridge successes they are very inspiring and he does a great job at recording heir journeys.[/QUOTE

Thnx hun i am actually learning lot more nw abt healthy portion size etc...:) and whats healthy n wts nt hehe :) n yh k prbz nt cookin indian food bt tks a start being in the home kitchen lool....i am missin fruit strangely lol...aww hpe so too :) hpe ur well n takin care of ur self hun :) xx

pripri stop worrying and also remember that you're still gorgeous even though you're not at target weight - you're still a 12/14 right? and in your pics you're sooo beautiful don't let this worrying ruin your night out next week PLEASE - one day you'll look back at pics of you now and go 'sigh' look at me...I wish I still looked like that! honestly that's the truth I'm telling everyone this but if you want some motivation check out 'dual dynamics cambridge success stories' on youtube they are ACE. I know you're not having any trouble sticking to the plan but you are having trouble believing that it'll work - seriously check these out and you'll see the difference in these people :)[/QUOT

Hey hun will defo have a look dnt mind me ima js a moaner lol n impatient i will prbz still complain wen get to goal cz even last time i lost loadss n i still thrt i was far cz cudnt bring my head round it lool bt will chekc bids out xxx

Hey lou i have replied bk to ur reply loll stil nt gt nuf to get onto ur diary lol took me long nuf to b able to access kiras diary lol...omdz dying of tummy pains blumin totm so used to not havin them tht nw it js feels weird n painful grrrr loll x

Rite iv decided to do a list of things i wnt to do wen get to goal so wil help keep me motivated lol:

Get bk into size comfy size 8's and ten's for both dresses n jeans

Be able to go out raving without feeling para

Be able to get bk into 32dd bras

Be able swap clothes witb younga sis like she does with my smaller clothes atm lol

Be able to wear small blazers again miss them lol Be able to be more active

Be able to go ner ner to all those hu dint think i wud b able to do it a second time round

Experiemnt more with healthy eating

Be able to go our n meet ppl n nt b classed as the fat friend

Meet a potential sum one and feel more alive to try out things like dates etc

Wud also like to do a skydive for charity at sum point...(?) lol so long as with sum one

Be able to wear bikini confidently

Get belly repierced

Be more confidant in general abt life n positive thinking and work

Be able to pass ex randomly and blank him on purpose knowing hw gd i luk rite nw

And also maintain the challenge of maintaining my rship wth food n weight

Personal challenge is to get to 8.2 howwver if nt then suppose nine wil do as dnt wna strt lukin sick lool xx Ima sure i will add more to this lol tho this is it for nw lol....xxxx

And do a total makeover/look tho still may keep my old dresses bt ry to. Go more for smart casual look rather then joggers lol as tht is wt im in mst dys these day haha

And to b able to wear a corset at sum point lol xx

Felt every word u said. Kinda got me emotional cos thats how i used to feel and still feel sometimes. U gona do this hunni xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am sure that list rings so true to many of us, me included! Keep going back to it if you ever feel tempted - not that
you will of course hun! You're doing fab so keep it up xx

Am sure that list rings so true to many of us, me included! Keep going back to it if you ever feel tempted - not that you will of course hun! You're doing fab so keep it up xx[/QUOTT

Thnkuu hun yh wil defo b referring to the list ma h times lol tmo my 2nd graduation wish me luck guys...:) gt futher studies to do bt this wil defo b an end of a era with my time with dmu in lesta lool...four long yrs filled with tears, ups n downs lol etc woow time defo flies by oddly lol xx

Back