Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

salmon is delish :) Love the pics you so pretty! and well done for steaming ahead and powering through even on a day as special as graduation, that means you're really dedicated and aren't going to let anything get in your way :D

tis was hard work bt kept thinking k u havent shrink as yet bt i am sure i will at sum point hoping in the nx week or two...i sumtimes forget thtt in the past weneva i have done a vlcd i nva had much to lose prbz at a etone the most n this time round i reli hadnt noticed till had piled a fair bit on so wud tke longer to shrink then before...bt i will stik to it n i am determined to b slim nuf so tht i dnt evne av to try on spanx except on the odd 'fat day' i may have lol....im goin nx friday so fingers crossed will notice a tiny change by then and will continue on doing so....i do kno for a fact tht now tht i do kno abt s and s i may use it for maintain wvry two or three months as i nva wna go above a stone eva again even by accident lol...xx

Yes you did great and you looked perfect. Would have been easy to consider it an excuse to treat yourself and you didn't.

Thnx Clin i kept repeating in ny head tht chinese will alqys b there even when i get beyond goal...even my parents and sisters were suprised...i js took a big sniff of the food which was lingering in the air n then i ran upstairs lmaooo....i was quite proud of myself as i thrt hw easy it cudv been to have js the one bite....js waitin for the shrinkage to appen sooon lol in fact daft idea n doubt wud mke ne diff bt was thinkin of wearin my thigh body apanx thingy under clothes like evry few days for like a day each time to try n giv me the feeling tht i am shrinkin n tht it may help slightly lol if ne at all lmaoo....xx

Ps i love ur heels!! Real sexy xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thnkuu hun loll the heeels damn dint wear them out before so they were killing me lmao after a few hrs lol i tend to stick to the boot type heels lol with tony bit of platform at the front lol bt liked them coz they were nt killer heel type lol n may b useful in times of job interviews etc lool x

Day 23: One stuffed pepper split into half..stuffed with tuna, tiny sliced mushrooms and yogurt...with one bbybal on top actually half a bbybel nt even a full one...im thinkin mayb 60g tuna n the rest bbybel? Hmm dno help tips guys? Lol...with a spicy pie nx to it or cottage pie mini pies lol also mixed with onions n mushrooms in there they were yum the other day wen i tried them lol with a dollop of yogurt to go with them with lettuce n kale nx to it... N have two shakes for the second n third pack n tdai gna defo try n up to four litres water for a chnge as past two days reli been strigglin to even mke it to two litres reli...frm monday may try n do four simplicity days if i have nuf packs to keep me lasted...xx or js stick to light salad to go with the meals instead of lots of veg...:) bt luv mushrooms n broccoli even swede chips to go ere n there bt yup feelin tuna tdai lol as have had salmon for two days alredy hehe...xx Honestly reli tryin to be patient with the inch loss as i kno will happen at sum point bt do sumtimes wonder 11lbs gone n ima shortie bt feel no diff as yet...:s hmmm so wher has the 11lbs gone frm? Loolx...ahh well wil still stick it out haha iv got til abt march time well givin maself til then to try n notice ne changes i have about 2 stone and 4bs lto get to goal n may continue to do it for few mre days to allow me a buffer and depdnin on if my body has caught up with me too xx goin hospital today to get rid of me mole yaay n goin to go see the kitten if luv him wil get him on the spot lol...vet wil onli b a tenner a month wich is a bargain reli...xx and have alredy stocked up witnt food etc z

How exciting for kitty love cats so much!!

Your food always sounds so nice I must start making an effort to make mine more interesting :)

Yay another crazy cat lady like us!!!! x

How exciting for kitty love cats so much!! Your food always sounds so nice I must start making an effort to make mine more interesting :)

I try lol hun onli cz i know wt im like if js stick to fluids lool n this helps me get a ruf idea as to hw to b like wen i maintain too :) it dnt alwys cum out nyc lol bt i trty onli cz ima terrible cook lool..,,,x

Ha ha we should start a cat-lovers thread for all things feline-related!!! x

You look lovely in your grad photos, you are so pretty! You food sounds fab, you are always so creative, well done hun! Did you take measurements when you first started doing this diet? I'm sure I read that you did. 11lb is a good loss and must be making a difference to your measurements. Maybe take them again tomorrow morning to compare with when you started, show you where you're loosing it from! x

Aww thnx toni welll i calcuated it was eleven lbs bt nw sum is sayin iv onli lost 9lbs so far hmm so may i calcuated it rong hmm dno my startin weight is 12.4 and nw its 11.9 so defo headin in the rite direction bt js cnt figure out hw much mre i need to get to a stone lol mayb i shud wait til nx week? To measure lol ima scared to measure lol did it a week into the diet n the numbers terrified me lmaoo xx

Day 24: Two flat mushrooms, with spicy spag wit one bbybel... Cottage pie mini flat pieces mixed with onion, mushrooms... Lemon bar 1 and half litrw down got another litre or so left to get down me....need to get sum of tht flavoured drink tht we r allowed bt cnt member wich one it is coz i kno theres a few tht we r allowed...ne recommendations? Xx

If its one thing i hate abt sheff is tht i have waay too much fam round the same endz whcih has its perks here n there bt blumin hell they reli kno hw to shove their noses in other pplz businesses..theyv gta dog no one sed owt to them wen they bort it...js cz ina lukin to gettin kitty cuzin bro sed snidely thht he herd frm sum one tht we were thinkin of gettin a kitty n is it true...its lyk ffs wen we do get him u will find out nehuu as nethig cud appen to fall thru the owner may even have decided to keep him til the very of collecting him...wts it to him if im gna b gettin one or nt gosh hate ppl like tht....grrrr i do luv fam bt at times they do tke the absolute mick....xx

Last edited:
Just caught up the last few pages of your diary - 11lbs lost in total is great. Sounds like you are in the zone!

loved your graduation pics too - you looked fab and happy!

Just caught up the last few pages of your diary - 11lbs lost in total is great. Sounds like you are in the zone! loved your graduation pics too - you looked fab and happy!

Umm well i think its 11 or 9lbs tht iv lost loolz cnt work it out haha i strted off at 12.4 n nw im 11.9 wen i last checked lol n a quarter on each weigh in lol...ma maths is terrible as u can see haha...aww thnkuu hun doe still did feel fat in them pix lol .... Ur doin fab too hun zx

Back