Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Just stay calm and try not to overthink it. Give yourself so much credit for all the things you have done. Sticking to it when it's been really hard. Cooking all sorts of interesting dishes for yourself and giving other people recipe tips which you wouldn't have known how to do at the beginning. And you are so close to that stone.

Don't let it spoil your night out - you are the same person whether the scales gave you a whoosh or not. Just eat a sensible small amount of carbs with each meal till you go out and enjoy yourself. If you stay sensible with the drinks then it will be much easier the next day to get straight back on.

Wonder if it may help, if you have enough packs, to just do the four packs back to basics. There is so much more margin for error with all the extras that are allowed but if that is what helps you stick with this - and you are persistent so will be successful - then carry on as you were. The losses may be a bit slower than you want but you are losing and not gaining.

Hey hun hope ur ok.. Listen don't worry. At the end of the day ur ALMOST a stone lighter than a month ago that's definitely a better place than when u started. On the positive side think of that. On the other side of not losing as much as others I know how much that just frustrate u. I wud feel awful too. I also think u shud try what clinquant is saying. Forget doing ur own n stick to the packs that way u know for sure ur not having anything extra. Try it for a week and see if it makes a difference? I'm not expecting a huge loss tmro either. I cheated again on Saturday at my cuzins 1st birthday n there was so much food n it all looked delish. Sadly it looked better than it tasted!! My poor cuz wife.. Really love her but was not worth cheating for!! Lol I also stated period yestrday so I hope it's already a pound!
Anyway chin up! Uv lost nearly a stone in a month! In a better place now than u were a month ago. And try all packs for a week.. Best of luck mwahh xxx

Just posted and it disappeared! Day 29 and you have lost close to a stone. Keep doing what you are doing and you won't gain and you will continue to lose weight. Glass half full is what you need to think sweetie. Look where I am? more or less a STS from the start of the month! You are ahead because you've been losing each week. Just keep doing what you are doing and try and be patient. You will see changes.

I kno hun bt tis js so frustrating espec wen the slim n save ppl say evry one bodies r diff bkah blah n this i do kno...bt ur rite nt gna giv up im prayiin yday n tdai reli wotn doo too much damage. N ttht i get a big whoosh wen i go bk into ketosis....fingers crossed lol n im stil gettin the face has shrunk line tis gettin tad boring nw :/ hearin the sme line frm famo....:/ xx

Just stay calm and try not to overthink it. Give yourself so much credit for all the things you have done. Sticking to it when it's been really hard. Cooking all sorts of interesting dishes for yourself and giving other people recipe tips which you wouldn't have known how to do at the beginning. And you are so close to that stone. Don't let it spoil your night out - you are the same person whether the scales gave you a whoosh or not. Just eat a sensible small amount of carbs with each meal till you go out and enjoy yourself. If you stay sensible with the drinks then it will be much easier the next day to get straight back on. Wonder if it may help, if you have enough packs, to just do the four packs back to basics. There is so much more margin for error with all the extras that are allowed but if that is what helps you stick with this - and you are persistent so will be successful - then carry on as you were. The losses may be a bit slower than you want but you are losing and not gaining.

Thts the prob hun tis the lack of packs hence y i t try n do lifestyle on most days so tht can save a bit...:( jsa still havent approved my claim as yet which is reli strtin to annoy me well bad....:/ iv gta job nw strtin monday bt tis a temp thing which better then owt bt pay is monthly so technically wont get paid til like march time wich feels like such a damn long way away....:( bt i will keep ploddin nt na giv in...yday had a handful n bit of rice with one piece of chicken frm curry n bit of fish curry....n litre water b tdai gna av a slice of brwn toast with quark on it and then a passta tub frm tesco split before n after drinkin...n gna get a headstrt on the water after the nite out....gna force maself to jump rite bk on n im nt even ba stand on the scalws to check the damage im js gna wait till nd thurs n pray for a big whoosh js spp wna see the tens on the scaels :( xx

Hey hun hope ur ok.. Listen don't worry. At the end of the day ur ALMOST a stone lighter than a month ago that's definitely a better place than when u started. On the positive side think of that. On the other side of not losing as much as others I know how much that just frustrate u. I wud feel awful too. I also think u shud try what clinquant is saying. Forget doing ur own n stick to the packs that way u know for sure ur not having anything extra. Try it for a week and see if it makes a difference? I'm not expecting a huge loss tmro either. I cheated again on Saturday at my cuzins 1st birthday n there was so much food n it all looked delish. Sadly it looked better than it tasted!! My poor cuz wife.. Really love her but was not worth cheating for!! Lol I also stated period yestrday so I hope it's already a pound! Anyway chin up! Uv lost nearly a stone in a month! In a better place now than u were a month ago. And try all packs for a week.. Best of luck mwahh xxx

Aww thnx hun sori was awol yday was reli gutted tbh...:( bt ur rite gna plod along n have finaly gta job strtin mon bt cz monthy pay technically stil broke lmaooo bt wil try four packs for a week n see if i get the big whoosh tht im prayin for wen im bk in ketosis.....has ne one got ne water flavouringns for slim n save to sell? Js one tub of ne flavour wud do as i do struggle with the stupid water intake :( lol xx

Pripri - have a fantastic night tonight, you're young and beautiful and you've almost lost a stone since the New Year - you rule! Have a great night and love yourself :D ?

Hey hun iv got ur request accepted thnku :)....i kno br tia scary tht the scales r still so close to the 12's lol will b such a relief wen ima in the tens on the scales so tht even tho gta long way to go to hit the 8/9's on the scales will feel tad bettter abt it all as wjll b further away frm the tens then....yday the planned off day n tdai felt soo gd even tjo was a small amount funi hw wen ur deprived u miss small things soo much...gna miss Tumble loadlss tnite cnt wait to come bk sat lol xx

Hey hun,
You might not feel like you look any different - and you might never feel like it. I've lost over 3 and a half stone and still have no concept of my size whatsoever. I'll still go shopping and pick up size 10's or 12's and look at them and think there's no way it's going to fit me. Some of us just have a different body perspective!

You have lost nearly a stone. 3lbs can be anything from needing a bowel movement, hormone surges, water, stress... As long as you are being 100% then you will continue to lose weight and that's gotta be worth it. If you hadn't done anything about it you'd still be in the 12's and remember how you felt back then.
If you can't remember then go back to page one of your diary and have a read about how far you've come.

Don't let 3 measly pounds ruin your night out. Have a lovely time, and get straight back on it tomorrow to shift those three pounds and continue down to goal.

:)

Xx

Hey hun, You might not feel like you look any different - and you might never feel like it. I've lost over 3 and a half stone and still have no concept of my size whatsoever. I'll still go shopping and pick up size 10's or 12's and look at them and think there's no way it's going to fit me. Some of us just have a different body perspective! You have lost nearly a stone. 3lbs can be anything from needing a bowel movement, hormone surges, water, stress... As long as you are being 100% then you will continue to lose weight and that's gotta be worth it. If you hadn't done anything about it you'd still be in the 12's and remember how you felt back then. If you can't remember then go back to page one of your diary and have a read about how far you've come. Don't let 3 measly pounds ruin your night out. Have a lovely time, and get straight back on it tomorrow to shift those three pounds and continue down to goal. :) Xx

Ur rite wil keep ploddin along n wil read frm first page again hehe omg soo nervous ab ttdia n yday food n drinks tryin reli hadd to b gd :) prayin wont have done too much damage..going to jump rite bk on it n mayb ur rite nt ad a bm in a few days...prayin nx thirs wil b closer to the tens on the scales...n may notice a diff once hit the two stone mark fingers crossedzzz....first nite out in six months wow thts a long time gna wear ma bodysuit onli for person neeeds mre then nething n will try n sew the slit at the bk up a tad bit js hpe the thigh part of the bodysuit wont b too noticeable n hmm going to the bathroom mite b a pain cz its one of them all in ones with no buttons at the bottom bt tis the onli one i found which feels comfy dont ride up n no knicker lines can b seen etc....lol xx

Yay on the temp job :) that must be a relief :) xxx aw tumble I love that name :)

Aww thnku hehe... N yh this job is a blessin in disguise lool....even tho ima rubbish at selling lol will giv it a very gd go lmao nething to bring in a bit of money cumin in xxx

Non diet related lol heres pix of Tumble...:

image-3550741350.jpg

image-1417807514.jpg

image-945590361.jpg

Will get a few more hehe gt videos of him playin on my ********* lol with laser pen n my light hehe bt cnt upload vids on here i dnt think xx

Wuv him! Just shown pic to OH he loved him too :)

Awww yaay omg feels soo weird nt gna b seeing him tdai :( lol bt gna b bk hme tmo so yaay gt me sister n cuzin to play wit him later tnite n to leave him upstairs in tbe nite..:quick q hw does one intro kitten to stairs?...we have like four flights of stairs xx

He'll just work them out by himself he won't fall :)

when Timmy was small the vet clipped his claws and he couldn't jump up onto my bed coos he couldn't grip it aw bless Him I love kittens so much

My Facebook profile pic is my queen cat poppy she is the queen of the world she smells like heaven I put my face in her fur and sniff deeply haha

He'll just work them out by himself he won't fall :) when Timmy was small the vet clipped his claws and he couldn't jump up onto my bed coos he couldn't grip it aw bless Him I love kittens so much My Facebook profile pic is my queen cat poppy she is the queen of the world she smells like heaven I put my face in her fur and sniff deeply haha

Aww lol bless heh aww i dnt wna clip his nails coz thts hw he gets on my bed bt yet they r soo sharp lool hmmm wt u think i shud do? His nails help him b able to climb up hehe aww iv accepted it xx

I'd say don't get them clipped, I've not got his clipped since and my other cats have never had theirs clipped, they need them. Don't know why the vet did it - she didn't ask me first just clipped them before I could say anything. Kitty needs to get on Mummy's bed :D :D

I'd say don't get them clipped, I've not got his clipped since and my other cats have never had theirs clipped, they need them. Don't know why the vet did it - she didn't ask me first just clipped them before I could say anything. Kitty needs to get on Mummy's bed :D :D

I knowww i mite get then filed a tiny bit so they aint as sharp wud tht wrk? I knoo id feel lost if e cudnt get onto me bed hehe missin him...omg ma parents have alredy raised me blood pressure up n the nite aint even strted as yet....they like rung me four times alredy wtf to see wt im doin reli irritating i lived out for four yrs man n hen they ask me why was in primark js cz i sed we popped in there for abit its like ru being serious??? Why wud u even ask me tht y? Arghhh k ima tkin a deep breathe.... This is what iv had tdai:

image-2771142157.jpg

Tooo ma whole will power nt to go crazy and get pasta with mayo in it...this one was feta n slow roasted tomato pasta full nw n satisfied hehe thts me done for tdai food wise....n plannin nt to go crazy with the drinks either omg missin Tumble :( is tht normla or js plain sad ???...omg Lou do they eva grow bk? Their claws? Thts soo sad and they dint even ask u wtf??? Xx

Back