Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Reli hope the docs dont give me nething dsft like cough medicine or owt :/ nt even had the firdt pack as yrt cz dnt wna waste it for no reason...js incase i do get given cough medicine i shudnt teli cx js avin trouble swallowin

Got tonsilitos n antibiotics second time in a month nt impresses....ho hun day 1 of restrt:

Going to have pasta carbonora, chilli and two shakes :) for the last four day pf the week mite tty n do more shakes then meal pax bt for nw cz its first day of restrt....suprisingly nt even tht hungry cnt swallow tbh bt gna av to try n hope for the best cz reli dnt wna delay it ne mre longer then need to tbh :( xx gna drink lots of green tea alongside 2-3 litess pf water at some point tdai x

Poor Priya :(

All the hot liquids will help your throat. At least you will be getting all your vitamins with the packs. Wonder if it would be worth buying some multivitamins for the times you are off plan. I think the stress probably hasn't helped either. Make sure you finish your antibiotics and it's not a bad idea to have some of the yoghurt to put back the good bacteria once you have finished the course.

Hope you feel better soon.

Its a ten day course clin for the antibiotics and h yh multivitamins i dnt normally av them so dnt reli kno wich ones to buy....its a horrid sensation wen ttyin to swalloq feels bit like bludy sandpaper tbh :/ :( hate being ill had cystitis nt long ago :/ xx

Yup have decided for the rest of the week going to js b stikin to shakes and green tea cz nt hungry at all and feelin fat atm :( n **** all at the sme time :'( cx

Reli? I dint kno that...yh i kinda regret nt havin taken them out bt was terrified still am lmao....omg iv bt felt this bad in a long time throat wise :( cxx

Day one iv ad bit of xtra chicken with the carbonora bt gna tke it on the chin for the rest of the week js gna stik to basics as basic as i can get for the nx week or two....i am nt gna messup nt wen im this close n been finally noticed by others even if nt by my own eyes....xxx reli regret it...im gna bundle up the four shakes for the next few days in tht way wont have time to change ma mind abt which pax to have on the day.....i have to do this js need to get tht msg firmly inplanted in ma brain n nt forget it.....

I had mine taken out at 24. All I'm saying is you don't recover very well as an adult. Kids seem to bounce back from it. I'm really glad I've had them taken out as tonsillitis is no fun, but I wouldn't rush to have it done again (I know it's not possible, you know what I mean though lol)

hope you you feel better soon x

Thanku Kat its orrible reli n truly gt temperature as well hate maself for messin up tfai defo eaten too much even wen wasnt even hungry gtrrr :( i will mot give up gt abt five to six weeks xx

if you are having a bad time why not divide shakes (weigh them out) and have a vanilla or chocolate one hot in a decaff coffee so a latte or mocha hopefully that will help as when you dont feel well a little more often might stop you turning to food
H x

Mite try tht hun js tht i notmaly have them more as a paste rather then a shake coz then i find it difficult to get them down me lmaoo whereas a paste feels like im eating sumthing bt wwill giv ur idea a go hun thankuu x

image-3379240732.jpg

image-2637484190.jpg

image-566886923.jpg

More me pixxies lol using these to further ma motivation and also to show u guys tooo :) xxx

You look lovely :)

Aww thanku lovelies :) omg wen ur ill n cnt dtink as much cold fluid u feel the thirst even more....stil cnt blieve fallen this ill over one night its ridiculus my immune syatem is beyond a joke at times....ma throat feels like sandpaper atm js wnt it to fix up nw n the headaches to b gone n for ma bdy to stop achin for some reason :s have has painkillers bt they nt doin much :s xx reli struggled witb fluid tdai :( two pint glaases of green tea gingerbread n salted caramel n then a few sips of water onli coz ma throat killss evrytime i swallow fluids doesnt feel like in gettin tht satisfactoon of drinkin fluids wen wnting to in normal circumstances :( buggin me cnt go into work tmo voice still broken js wish she wud let me go now ffs like she wanted to instead od longing it out i am sedo nt usin her as a ref forget tht urghhh xxx

hoping you feel a bit better when you wake up the antibiotics might be helping by now

Yh feelin tad better bt im cold one min n hot the nx n feelin very restless atm :( bt tdai going to be avin three shakes n one bonafee n going to try reli rel hard to get the water down me tdai as yday reli did striggle scales r sauin 10.6 this mrning reli reli hopin by nx wed scales will say 10 stone :( xx

Lovely pics Priya. You look gorgeous and slim! Hope you feel better soon. xx

Thankuu kira im reli hopin scales will work in me favour by nx wed :( gna b stikin to shakes n one bonafee for the rst of the week aa dnt have much of a appetite going on atm :( xx

Back