Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Online dating lmaoo ahh thts a gd comparison clin i dint think of it like tht before lol....yh ur rite i shudnt stress reli...js tht im gna b out of a paid job n left it to persue this n there t moments wen think was it the right decision bt then i think corse it was lol....i can do this :) xx hope ur day goin welll clin :) thnaku x

Priya, don't worry if you are not able to do just shakes. As long as you stick the SnS packs you will lose. I promise you will because I did even with me added variations to it! I had the protein crisps last week and didn't realise they weren't allowed on Simplicity but hey! I still lost! I only ordered one pack which is just as well! They were very nice and I would have them any time! Keep going. Few more days and that number of the scale will be in the 9's. You will get such a boost that it will give you the bit of incentive you need to plough on.

Priya, don't worry if you are not able to do just shakes. As long as you stick the SnS packs you will lose. I promise you will because I did even with me added variations to it! I had the protein crisps last week and didn't realise they weren't allowed on Simplicity but hey! I still lost! I only ordered one pack which is just as well! They were very nice and I would have them any time! Keep going. Few more days and that number of the scale will be in the 9's. You will get such a boost that it will give you the bit of incentive you need to plough on.

I second what Kira has said. It shouldn't matter what combinations of packs you do as long as you stick to plan. Don't be too harsh on yourself, this diet it tough enough going without setting yourself extra tough aims of shakes only. Hats off to anyone who can do that, personally I need to chew ;)

You'll be in the nines soon, look at how quickly you're going down this week already. I'm similar weight to you and I'll be happy to lose that in 2 weeks. You're doing great! :)

Mayb ur rite dno y js in ma mind feel like js shakes would help push me tht tiny bit more on the scales lol its prbz all in ma mind js mayb thinkin cz they easier n quixker to make more effectice on the scalws lolz.....i wna try the crisps n wafers bt nt gr round to ordering ne as yet lol mite do on ma last order lool js to try them out....hehe thanku kira i reli hope so its funi cz wen was in the 12s was syin to see the 11a n so forth bt nw thr im so xlose to the nines ima dyin tht tiny bit more to see tht number on the scalws its soo weird how our minds work sumtimes in refards fo weight losss hmmm xxx

I second what Kira has said. It shouldn't matter what combinations of packs you do as long as you stick to plan. Don't be too harsh on yourself, this diet it tough enough going without setting yourself extra tough aims of shakes only. Hats off to anyone who can do that, personally I need to chew ;) You'll be in the nines soon, look at how quickly you're going down this week already. I'm similar weight to you and I'll be happy to lose that in 2 weeks. You're doing great! :)

Hope we bth will b at goal sooner rather then later hun :) i am followin u too :).....i kno ifs all in ma mind n try to justify it as best as can at times even tho wont prbz mke ne diff cz wud equal to rufly the sme cals n carbs n i used to b ten times wrse before this diet food wise lol n nw tis funi to think ima stressin abt meal pax over shakes lmaoo....oddd hw the brain wrks like was sayin to kira thnku xx

How u feeling today hun? Mushrooms are there if u need them, dont worry about it. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I kno i do love muushrooms they fo with all meal pax tht n spinach yum lol...thanku tamzy for the trifle idea so glad tried it wish had tried it sooner rather then bein skeptical abt it lool xx

I kno i do love muushrooms they fo with all meal pax tht n spinach yum lol...thanku tamzy for the trifle idea so glad tried it wish had tried it sooner rather then bein skeptical abt it lool xx

I love those veggies too. Ur welcome hun, dont knock it till youve tried it lol.

I love portobello mushrooms stuffed with fried onions and peppers and chilli pack then melted babybel on top. Yum! Xx

Yh i love them flat mushrooms too bt cnt use bbybel coz of non lifestyle daya so usually top it with yogurt instead lmao x

Yh i love them flat mushrooms too bt cnt use bbybel coz of non lifestyle daya so usually top it with yogurt instead lmao x

Ohh yea i meant on a lifestyle day tho lol. I eat yoghurt on most things, love it. Ir certainly helps cos they contain good live bacteria in them.

Tomoro is a fast day for me. 3 x shakes. Nothing else. Wish me luck lol xx

I was already telling Priya about the good bacteria in yoghurt for when she's finished her antibiotics She'll think it's a conspiracy.

Yea its really good, being a diabetic im prone to yeast/ bladder infections and i must say the live bacteria in the yoghurts helps me a lot, havent fell ill with bladder infections in a long while. I never go a day without yoghurts, if u see my diary yoghurts always on the menu and i do love it lol.

Thanks clin im looking forward to the fast day. Hate the bloated feeling, good thing is il be feeling really light tomorrow lol xx

Loool clin haha.... image-50665345.jpg Its so weird inch loss n weigh loss as mentioned earlier in ma thread coz this pocture was taken last october time cz i remembertht pic taken very strongly cz was first nite out of ma 3rd yr of uni cz was abt 10.2 tht time cz tht was the time i was contemplating on strtin a diet bt kept failing pretty much tht whole final yr bt felt smaller bk then bt nw at 10.3 ma inch loss is noqher tht size m still feel big so hopin anther seven pounds or so will leave me tad smaller....tht light blue dress with fringe was in ma final yr third yr js after exams before wvey one left uni...was around abt 9 n 9 m half stone category was tiny bk then bt waa flunctuatin as one does wen attemptin to maintain.... Was at uni for four yrs n it was reli the end bit of 3rd yr n ma 4th yr where i piled the weight on m was in denial xx think thts y wna get small so badly cz it reminds me of happier times in ma life x

Ur legs look amazing tho, not too big not too small. Just perfect. U was never fat. But i do no what u meant. Looking back how could u think u was big? Lol xx

Ur legs look amazing tho, not too big not too small. Just perfect. U was never fat. But i do no what u meant. Looking back how could u think u was big? Lol xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I have no idea lmao i gues nva realised tht i was happy bk then lol cz in ma eyes i stil felt was big if tht mkes sense bt see like nw i wud b happy bein bk to tht siZe nw if nt smaller as think ma perception on siZe has changed nw becoz of hw big i was on start weight on 2nd jan 2014 if tht. Mkes sense lol x tbf think tht yellow top m blk skirt was one of ma last 'smaller' pix taken cz after tht i kinda slowly stopped tkin pix lmaoo cz even bk at tht point i noticed tht blk skirt bein tht tiny bit tighter then normal lmaoo cx

Hello pripri, I've been reading your diary cos I'm about to start s sns s next week, after a four week stint on lipotrim. Just wanted to say that I work in recruitment and a good answer to "why recruitment?" is that you like a lively atmosphere and you like the idea of sales, obviously as well as matching the right person with the right job. Modis r an excellent company btw. Recruitment can be high pressure, very competitive - but that brings a buzz when you do make a placement.
HTH hon and well done on your losses so far, keep inspiring me!

Day 3 of restart sts 10.3 bt i am tryin to remain positive i am soo damn close nt gna let this let me go off the rails hell to the no...gna continue hopin by sunday will have dropped again...i kno i kno weighin evryday shudnt b done bt iv found over time it jas helped me even tjo on yhe odd occasions jasnt helped n put me over the rails...i did simplicity yday going to continue doin simplicity gna revert bk to shakes again...find it easier n quicker n the trifle idea tht tamzy gave me is nw a firm a favourite :) gna av one shake before go to wrk turned into a paste :)...then gna av three after wrl two doubled up into a trfile n a third one js before bed n gna try n aim for four litres tdai of water doubled withh green tea....heres hoping....

I was js sayin in kiras diary nealry had a heart attrack wen cudnt post for a few minz before i realised tht i wasnt signed in...its amazin hw much iv come to love n rely on this site as it keeps me focused determined loved and understood by u guys :)...like last nite postin kept me busy til i fell sleep....lol...this time round so much better then last time wen did cd found maself soin it by maaeld lol....thanku guys ?

Heh Tequila lovely to meet u :) and will. B followin u wen u strt ur s n s journey diary helps lots n meet some amazin ppl on here :)....oh wow hw long u been wrkin in recruitment for? Yh Modis sound reli amazin some of the perks sound kool aa well tis a london based company i was avrually reli suprised wen they rang me the bery nx day after i had applied ovioisly i wasnt complaonin n thier supportn trainin sound reli strictured as well...im keepin options open n hopin Modis or Hays or TeacherActive get in touch wit me n am successfull after nx tues ma last day wil n anle to have time to persue, chase and apply lot more effectively....hopefully lol....i understand recruitment bit more nw coz of ppl like u clin n kira n evry one else hu have offered me advice :)....thankuu goin bk to wrk tdai thrt if can wrk tdai tmo mon n tues will mke up a few of ma sick days bt dreadin it tbh dnt even wna go bk lol bt ma manager mkin life didficilt n tjinks he expecrs me to go bk in even tho she waa the one hu aakwd me initially to leavw before friday bt dint mke it official n ja sed she wol let me kno pshtt once again if i eva become a manager will nva become like her 'rolls eyes' xx

Hello pripri, I've been reading your diary cos I'm about to start s sns s next week, after a four week stint on lipotrim. Just wanted to say that I work in recruitment and a good answer to "why recruitment?" is that you like a lively atmosphere and you like the idea of sales, obviously as well as matching the right person with the right job. Modis r an excellent company btw. Recruitment can be high pressure, very competitive - but that brings a buzz when you do make a placement. HTH hon and well done on your losses so far, keep inspiring me!

Hey hun av replied to u in the long ppst above :) did try to pm h too bt u cnt revieve them lol xx

Back