Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Wow this diary is 80 pages long granted nt as long as some of othr diaries on here bt wen i strted dint think it wud get this far lol....:) goes to show hw much ramblin n complainin i do over the scales as well have brill convoz with u guys on here. :) xx

Rang back TeacherActive to make sure they have received my cv n they asked me wen i am available, n they have advised they will b shortlisting on tuesday so my check list is waiting to hear back frm teacheractive on tues and modis hopefully on wed for shortlisting....modis is for i.t recruitment and teacheractive would be for teachers etc in educational sector.....xx herex hoping :) x

Yay! That's great news. Positive thoughts today about exerting ok? Hope the antibiotics are kicking in and your throat is easing up a bit. Don't forget to take the whole course! xxx

Loool kira yup tis a ten day course starred tuesday....cnt wait to leave this place dnt even have to wrk tmo as had planned woop woop....these ppl nt even asked me if im feelin better tis disgusting tis common courtesy wudv thrt... Walking hme tdai after wek 30 min walk weather luking nycer....did day 1 of squat challenge tdai will b day 2 of squats n day 3 of diet :) feeling nt hungry one litre dwn alredy gt three more litres to go....gna try for four litres tdai :) xxx this weekend will b spent revising for rgeory abd going ti book driving lessons for nz week as well :) no more ****in round hell no :) and job hunting bring it on :) xx

good luck with the shortlisting :)
I am a qualified teacher so look at the criteria carefully and if I can help I will

good luck today - its much nicer looking weather here too

are the antibiotics working for you now
H x

Rite iv been havin an internal batttle with myself all mrning cx iv gt subway and the breakki plave on ma mind bt nope its nt wrth it im sooo close to the nines i have to stik with least two weeks of stickin it out foood wikl always b there n ima soo fed up of seein the tens js wana break out of it nw n if i do eat its gna tke me back by a pound or two n will b bk at ten n half stone no no no im looking forward to ma trfle tnite the onli ctra will b a thin lauer of yogurt and a few teaspoons of jelly to make the trifle have done 2 lktres already anther two to go and walk home...tues is ma last wtkin day if i can make it to tht day wiyhout vhesting im already half way there then...this battle with food is horrible its tht sudden longing craving for food tht hits in ur power tummy tht ruuns it nt even hungry tbh....ina sure tht cravin wil go away js need to wait another five n half hrs til get home n then can tuck in nycly....iv had a faag im soo close nt gna savotage it now nt een im this close......the sun is shinin tht in itself is motivatin me n u guys:)

Thanku hun for the advice will pm u later on in the day :) xxx

Think thin! Forget the subway, full of stupid fattening carbs that will make u unhappy lol. Well thats what i say to myself. Mmmm trifle. Thats something to look forward to xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do not do it. Imagine the subway with 10 stone 7 written on the side because that will be what you'll weigh with the water weight if you eat it. And then we'll have to listen to you all upset tomorrow!!! ;)

You want to eat because you are so miserable at work - it's what I do if I'm not doing this and it's bad enough that they are horrible don't let them make you fat too!

Could you not get some bars or make a cookie to take with you so you don't have such a long gap. I get nasty if I leave it longer than 4 hours - actually I'm at that point now so off to make my shake.

Yh i know ur rite tamzy this too important to me need to get on track n stay on track for as long as i can to get to goal quiker...have had three litres alredy gna waitnw til get hne to av anothr litre n few mygs of green tea tdai :) xx

Do not do it. Imagine the subway with 10 stone 7 written on the side because that will be what you'll weigh with the water weight if you eat it. And then we'll have to listen to you all upset tomorrow!!! ;) You want to eat because you are so miserable at work - it's what I do if I'm not doing this and it's bad enough that they are horrible don't let them make you fat too! Could you not get some bars or make a cookie to take with you so you don't have such a long gap. I get nasty if I leave it longer than 4 hours - actually I'm at that point now so off to make my shake.
Im quite orite with tkin gaps cz the wster fills ne up at wrk n then can go home n appreciate the food by tkin ma own time hehe do nrmally bring a bar or hald a bar to wrk with me bt had a shake in the mnring so thtt id b k...they were eatin pasties frm greggs earlier n all i cud do was sit there n inhale clin lmaoo was torture bt managed it :)...werkend b spent at hme movie weekend n job huntin weeksn...gna send ma cw to my tutor recorded delivery....n then gna book drivin lessons yaaaay.....cxxxlmaoo clin. U kno me soo welll lmaoo????? xxx

Yh i know ur rite tamzy this too important to me need to get on track n stay on track for as long as i can to get to goal quiker...have had three litres alredy gna waitnw til get hne to av anothr litre n few mygs of green tea tdai :) xx

Omg u must be living on the toilet with all that water, be carefull not to drink too much too quickly as it can b dangerous but keep it up it doing great. Plz try not to go the whole day without eating something as that can ruin ur concentration ect. Xxx

Omg u must be living on the toilet with all that water, be carefull not to drink too much too quickly as it can b dangerous but keep it up it doing great. Plz try not to go the whole day without eating something as that can ruin ur concentration ect. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its nt tooo bad think uv finally trained my bladder lool....n no js sipping it filllin ut up evry break so there teo hrs in between :) bring on 6pm the weatger us nyc gere tday xx

Tmo think going to finally try thai soup, chilli cottage pie n a mush pasta x stuffed pepper n mushrooom n lettuce x and going to order slim noodles n spagethhu :) xx

Lol the way u write ur menus gets me hungry. Love the thai soup. Weather very lush indeed , im outside soakin it up lol xxx

Lol wudv stuk to shakes tmo bt will seee wat the scales say sun mrning even tho the official weigh in wont b till nx sunday i need to see the nines nw soooo bludy badly its driving me insane feels like been in the tens on scales firever....:( started to daydream wrking as a recruitment consultant alredy n being proper sick in the job as welll lmaooo being the most approachable organised consultant ???????think im going mad slowly bt surely xxx actually cnt wait to try n do the reffeeed properly ince get to below goal lol....dnt wana b piling ut on n nt maintaining after this whole endless journey tho may happen in tym cz nt perfect bt do wana enjoy the losseess as long as can loool before life n other elements get in the way n the scales no longer be my friend or my clothes mysteriously strt shrinking agsin mmaooooo xxxx

Hmm oh rite so much for stickin to shakes lol ended up avin spag bol with slim noodles wutb chopped mushrooms and one flat nushroom...and yhn for dessery had a layer of caffee lateee paste wuth a layer of hazelnut shake paste on top of the cafe one n then a thin layer of greek yogurt n then a few teaspoons of orange jelly n omg tht was lush tamzy i luvya for teliin me tht recipe dno y bt before in ma mind thrt it was hard to make or tht the tanginess of the greek yogurt wud ruin it bt omg noo waay soo fillin n satisfying cud js av two trifles hmmm mite do tht tmo actually lol... Mmmmm gopefully me bt doin four shakes wont do much damage will av a. Few cups of green tea before i go bed xx

Sounds lovely! Have you had that all in one sitting? Think I'd be stuffed. Trifle sound yummy though. Might be copying that idea :)

Sounds lovely! Have you had that all in one sitting? Think I'd be stuffed. Trifle sound yummy though. Might be copying that idea :)

Trfile nt been able to finish it lmap left half of it for abt nine with ma freen tea hehe bt yh omg its lush u have to try it at first was soo skeptical bt noooo its soo nycc xx ???

Glad u love it pri, when i get to love something i make it everyday till i hate it loooool xxx

Back