Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Definitely sounds filling for SnS and sounds like another good day Priya. Almost another day complete for us and for me it will be an early night even though it's Friday. Long gone are my Friday nights of staying up late going out etc and waking up with a hangover. Mind you I confess to waking up slightly hungover after just an ordinary Friday night with a couple of bottles of wine between me and DH! Really not going to get back into that habit again.

Definitely sounds filling for SnS and sounds like another good day Priya. Almost another day complete for us and for me it will be an early night even though it's Friday. Long gone are my Friday nights of staying up late going out etc and waking up with a hangover. Mind you I confess to waking up slightly hungover after just an ordinary Friday night with a couple of bottles of wine between me and DH! Really not going to get back into that habit again.

Aww lmaoo u know bt ur a few days ahead of me n ima so glad that ur in the zone i js cnt wait til im like two weeks into plan eeeeekkk i aint been out drinkin in sum time b wont b till like july time tbh lmao xx

Sadly our house is like and off licence/wine bar. My teenage son commented today how he thinks we may have adding problem when he helped me put the empty wine bottles into the boot of the car for recycling! Had to explain there had accumulated over some time in the utility room as I'd never got around to recycling them. I think I may have told hi a bit of a fib:eek:

Lmaoo kiraa ohh u do crack me up make me smile all the time :) i always try n imagine ma parents lkke urs n for the life of me i js cnt lmao i.e sat down drinkin wine with each after a long day or goin for evenin walks or discussin notmal thjngs with us lmao a no no haha....i luv it tho the way u r hehe xx

'Breathe priya breathe' omdzzz the scales still sayun 10.3 n three quarters after drinkin four litres of water yday reli reli nt impressed :/....bt bt i am gna try n stay with the system wil giv ma body till nx wed for ma daily weigg in n then bx sunday for oddicial weigg in ima bound to lose by then hmmmm gna js stikt o shakes again mite even the trifle a miss for few days :( gna b drinjiba. Fair bit of green tea tdai n tmo too...plz plzz ffs i actually feel like crying purely out of frustration if tht mkes sense...yday completed day 2 of squat challenge...it acrually dowsnt feel tht bas this time rouns bt think thts cz iv restrted it so mny times bt have no idea hw ppl say it gets easiwr with time....:s lol oh well no pain no gain...a pair of pj shorts which used to b tite on me nw r loose on me tiny bbit....bt urghh the scales :(....cnt beliwve woke this early js to see the same results two days in a row :/....omdz nw tht tonsilitos is gone nw coughin away and gta sore throat // still avin the antibiotics this is actually strring to piss me off hw has this bein ill feelin js come out of like nowher n feels like tis nva ending....gna try weighin again at seven to see if sumt has happend lol dnt understand been weeing for england :/ :( and been to the bathroom too :( xxx tdai gna try thai soup n three shhakes paste like consistency and if cnt find the soup then js gna stikt o four shakes i dnt get it dnt feel hungry so shud b in ketosis so the fat burning thing shud b wrkin so y isnt it showin on scales :( zz

Ok missy. Calm down. Two days of daily weighing and having been on plan and had your water there will be drop on the scales tomorrow. I know because I've done daily weighing and they can go up STS same for several days and then bam they show the drop. This diet works if you stick with it (dare I say with even extra veg, protein pack etc as long as no carbs etc). What I'm saying is don't panic and yes breathe.

Focus on getting through today, enjoy the sunshine and rest because it sounds you still haven't recovered fully from you tonsillitis. Stay with it Priya we are both going to smash the next stone barrier together! It's exactly what I did by the way get up at same time to weigh at exactly the same time! And just as early as you! X

Lol kira oh phew im so glad im nt onli one hu wakes up tht early hu weighs straight after goin to the bathroom and on a daily basis lol...yh this coughin is horrid bit like a dry cough thing goin on now :/ :s...weird bt then iv also realised few ppl r feeling under tbe weatber..there was once a time ehere i wudv failed after seein the sme number on the scales. Bt nw thibk its come to a point wher i am strong nuf to stay with the programme think cz im soo closr to the goal lol..i keep sayin close wen i stikl have avt a stone n 11 lbs left to lose lmapo...hmmm think brain is js tryin to make maself feel better abt bw much longer iv gtg to get to goal hehe.... Ma cuzin yday was bit guuttted wen i told her we'll go out in july time...bt i tried to explain to her tt ima b out of a job and need to budget cz dnt kno wen nex wil av a paid job n plus cuzinz hen do n weddin rituals stil left like the mehni b the bro in laws reception party whivh is think second weekend of july....and i reli fnt wna come off plan more then necessary before the actual weddin cz it was the weddin tht was one of the factors whivh motivated me to do n atik to this diet as well as the summer n she asked me to y did i do cheat daya before i xplained to her tht before had a longer time frame to meet goal nw its hit me tht iv gt js under seven weeks to hit goal in time for the weddin n its gettin to jump bk on plan after a cheat day more hard and alsp wana go out nx wen ima feelin happier n gd abt maself...she goes i luk fine nw bt wt she doesnt understamd is tht im nowher near lukin fine as she says and tht wen the weddin comes dnt wna wish dint go out n drink or cheat cz then wud b too late...its easy for jer n ma sis they nva put pn weight lol...bt for me its reli difgivult m feel reli bad nw cz she sounded upset wven tho she sed she was k with it...js wish they wud understand hw important this is to me n me feelin para edfects the nite as well...as naturally defensive abt cuzin n sis n wen idiots strt chartin them up i naturally end up bein a ***** lmao whereas if was happier id b happy doin ma own tjing lol xxx Ur rite kira we can soo do this u can get to ur 8 stone and i can get to ma 8.4/8.5 :)...its soo annoyin wen other ppls ret sayun u luj fine now..umm no i dnt coz i still dnt fit into the clothes tht i wna fit into...:( n for me thts a big deal....i cnt xplain y bt it reli alot of ppl say to me 10.-12 12-14 aint even tht big..it mite nt b big for some others hu gt the height bt wen i was a size 12-14 it waa loke the earlier pix like in the green sari wih fringe at friends wedding last summer n ir showed eveywher om face tum thighs hips urgh was atrocious on me cz im soo short...ppl with height them above siZes reli dnt luk bad at all...n i agree they nt big...bt i was fat for two weddings eeli dnt wna b big fr the third one...wna build up ma confidence in time be confident with life in life mke right decisons wen ot comes to thinfs like fam/job/dude decisions.... Y do some dudes ruin it by mkin things sound well serious frm the beginning hate tht lol...freaks me out haha....the ones hu say frm the strt they lukin to settle down the ones hu kno they r gd lukin etx..its like y nt giv it a name first after gettin to know one another....n then after givin it a name see wher it goes? Not lukin to officially aay lukin to settle dwn rite away talk abt no pressure :/ eapec wen theyv had broken rships before they shud kno by nw nething can appen it can either wrk or it mite nt wrk....i reli do have the wrst luxk with dudes even the general ones wher u think mite js see whwr it goes lmao...ho hum hmmmm :( the ones hu r fit turn out too gd to b tru or players.com lol the decent lujin lads r taken n loyal lol and then there the ones hu frienDzone u lmaoo hmmm oh btw stood bk on scales after goin bathroom Sedond time cudmt resist m nw sayin 10.2 n three quarters...is three quarters more ot less then a half? Can nva mmeber lool ??xx tht feeling if relief which slides thru wen u seee tht small loss each day cnt describe it tbh bt omg such a aense of calm comes over....js wnt it to keep goin nw hehe xx bring on day 4 thai soup n three shakes or js four shakes dependin on whether can find the thai soup lol...n endless cups of green tea and three n half ltrs of water spread thru the day near the bathroom lol xxx

Last edited:
This summer determined to b able to enjoy things like bbq's lol if i get invited to ne lol...oh gosh this theory i reli js cnt et ma head round it i hate it mo idea why it was eva inventrd :( wen the practixal is hard nuf as it is :(...

Lmaoo Clin ur rite promise will try to do it onli once in the mrnings n nt numerous times soo much harder tho lol rite ne one gt ne tips for me to pass this theory test :( cz reli fed up of failin bu one mark past two times lmaoop xx

Stop weighing daily!! You don't do yourself any favours. Look at how stressed you were earlier. It will go down, weighing again and again will not make it happen sooner.

I sound like I'm preaching, but I'm not, I'm talking from experience. I got obsessed with daily weighing and ended up giving in because I plateaued for a while then went up, without cheating on my diet.

you can and are doing this!! :)

OK here is my two penneth worth

now the scales ask someone else in the house to take them and put them in their room and only let you have access to the ONCE a week
then get a bit of clothing from you wardrobe that is a little tight (something wearable but would look better if you lost an inch here or there) then
three items and small protein and veg meal and water - I drink sparkling water as I prefer it - I have three one litre bottles each filled at night and put in the fridge - I KNOW I have to drink them during the day - on lovely days like this its not difficult but on cooler days I find it more difficult and use more of my water in the shakes so I can take in more water

if you are exercising then your muscles will get sore - this is what happens to build muscle you exercise using weights (even body weight) as you exercise it causes minute tears in the muscles which need to be healed to heal the muscle holds some fluid and heals itself - then as you do the next lot of sit ups the process starts again - as you are doing them daily the muscles cant heal - so do them on alternate days but do them really well pull that tummy in till it hurts then do them release and do over dont jerk you only need to curl up but on each on curl up and hold it for five seconds =- harder workout and more benificial - you will find that you hold less water - all inflamed tissue hold fluid even your sore throat

so give your self a WEEK before standing on the scales - as your body (and muscles heal) you will see the weight drop

so give them to someone else in the house - when I got obsessive hubby took them to work :) and brought them home at the weekends :)

you can do this you have done well so you know you can do well
trust the plan and your body oh and make sure to keep measuring - not with a tape measure but with the item of clothing that is a little tight

Lol im a daily weigher, weighing up to ten times a day but i have to agree with the girls, give ur body time to adjust, u didnt gain all ur weight overnight so you wont lose it everyday either. Ur ready doing well hun. I was like u when i was losing weight, obsessed arguing with myself when i stepped on the scales lol, it used to ruin my day, dont let it ruin urs xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stop weighing daily!! You don't do yourself any favours. Look at how stressed you were earlier. It will go down, weighing again and again will not make it happen sooner. I sound like I'm preaching, but I'm not, I'm talking from experience. I got obsessed with daily weighing and ended up giving in because I plateaued for a while then went up, without cheating on my diet. you can and are doing this!! :)

I knoww lol will try reli hard for this last chapter nt to over do it with the scales hehe...its so steange to think the scales dint bther me al this time cz was in denial al this time n nw its bdcome obsessive lol xx

OK here is my two penneth worth now the scales ask someone else in the house to take them and put them in their room and only let you have access to the ONCE a week then get a bit of clothing from you wardrobe that is a little tight (something wearable but would look better if you lost an inch here or there) then three items and small protein and veg meal and water - I drink sparkling water as I prefer it - I have three one litre bottles each filled at night and put in the fridge - I KNOW I have to drink them during the day - on lovely days like this its not difficult but on cooler days I find it more difficult and use more of my water in the shakes so I can take in more water if you are exercising then your muscles will get sore - this is what happens to build muscle you exercise using weights (even body weight) as you exercise it causes minute tears in the muscles which need to be healed to heal the muscle holds some fluid and heals itself - then as you do the next lot of sit ups the process starts again - as you are doing them daily the muscles cant heal - so do them on alternate days but do them really well pull that tummy in till it hurts then do them release and do over dont jerk you only need to curl up but on each on curl up and hold it for five seconds =- harder workout and more benificial - you will find that you hold less water - all inflamed tissue hold fluid even your sore throat so give your self a WEEK before standing on the scales - as your body (and muscles heal) you will see the weight drop so give them to someone else in the house - when I got obsessive hubby took them to work :) and brought them home at the weekends :) you can do this you have done well so you know you can do well trust the plan and your body oh and make sure to keep measuring - not with a tape measure but with the item of clothing that is a little tight

Yh like rhe squat chalenge theres a rest day think evry fourth day...tbh thts the onli exercise in doin atm n walkin wen i can cz dnt wna overodit more then one challenge at a time as may find maself stoppin half way lol...so fna docus on one at a time....i am lovin the nivea lotion so buyin two more tmo....dno if irs in ma mind bt feel like its helpij lol...thanku for the advixe hun will try n get sum one to hide rhe scales hehe bt dno if can do it yh gta dres n a pair of jeans tht dnt fit me atm on standby lool waitin to fit into tht gmm soon ish hehe xx

Lol im a daily weigher, weighing up to ten times a day but i have to agree with the girls, give ur body time to adjust, u didnt gain all ur weight overnight so you wont lose it everyday either. Ur ready doing well hun. I was like u when i was losing weight, obsessed arguing with myself when i stepped on the scales lol, it used to ruin my day, dont let it ruin urs xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmaoo i kno so weird hw it can go either way can mke ur day or ruin ur day haha bt tbf iv nt compalined abt the scales in sometime umm dnt hink hehe ??? ma ftiend asked me if i wntd to go pub later on in evening felt so bad sayin no cz been puttin it off for sumtime bt reli do wna mke it to least fourth week mark....before even contemplat ona. Say off wil b even better if mke it to july witout tkin a break at all....herez hopin the weather is nyc such a shame bt need to stay away frm food for nw nt cz cnt control the urge to eat cz ma tummy has shrunk n get full quikly bt jno wil hate maself if do giv in...if tht mkes sense lol hope this weather lasts xx

Omdzz ma sisters pair of size ten jeans fit m n zip up tho they still bit tight n snug round the thighs and hips hence a rol of fat stil hanging....so gna keep optimistic breathe priya u can do this no feeling beats the feeling of bein able to fit into smaller jeans no kind of food can beat wen thre was once a time tht it dint go past up ma thighs n bum....tried on a size 8 bt think tried them
On bit too early lol need to give it anothr month or so bt thy used to fit me bt nw ma sis wears em bt ima damn gna mke sure they will bludy fit me again by july if its the lst thing i blumin do.....ma sis dint seemt oo umpressed seein me try on her jeans lmaooo bt like can she blame me for beiin happy still ft some qay to go bt still have had a bonafee porridge so far...gna double up two shakes prbz toffee n chocolate....n then av a fourth shake later on in the day have had one lotre alredy n four mugs of green tea need to fit two more litres in....i soo can bludy do this i need to do this for ma own sanity xxxx

It seems daily weighing is not for you because you get stressed by it and i agree with the other. STOP daily weighing and only do it once a week, same time and place:).

Try just ticking of completed days - that way you feel a sense of achievement and know the the scale will budge at the next weigh in at worst a STS the inch lose will show in jeans being loser. Just don't panic and yes it is all very well coming from me who is an impatient dieter once I am in the zone.

Use your sister's size 10 jeans again next week to gauge the difference as well as the scale. Infact take a pic (you don't have to share it) with those jeans on this week and then next week take another pic to compare the difference. Brilliant that you can get in to size 10 jeans - you couldn't have done that a few weeks back. So it is working. Enjoy the sunshine and do try and stop stressing. :)

Lol kira will try nt to hehe omg ma sis sent me this pic of us in navratri last oct timer...

image-4193181812.jpg

image-4249895603.jpg

Omg wen lukin bk at tht fat pic omg cnt believe i eva let maself get like tht actually quite emotional now...tho enjoyin the weekend chillin at the same time bt omg omg omg.....have no other wrds to say rite abt nw xx

Back