Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

image-1042717987.jpg

image-3417960922.jpg

image-150898821.jpg

More fat pix tht was the onli outfit tht literally fit me....

Omg this is a very mortifyin moment no wonder tht tramp left :'( this is a very reflective moment im avin

Looking at the pics i can see that ur a tad bit shorter than ur sister? Well dont worry about when u was bigger cos youve come such a long way, look at the big difference, ur arms face and belly has changed dramatically hun. Those pix will motivate u not to get back there.

Have u thought about reasons as to why u did put on the weight in the past? Apparantly maintenance is hard if its not figured out. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think i js gt comfy with that tramp...wasnt as socially active like i was in ma earlier uni yrs...in na final yr n bit of uni it js went dwn hill bt i was in denial nt gna lie actually thrt i luked fine n was head over heels over tht tramp he played bit part twrds me gainin weight, the rose bottles, lack of bud, dependent, droppin friends for him, emotionally tryin to deal with him droppin me at a drop of a hat....i did managr to maintain fine between yrs one n til beginnin of yr three then it went dwnhil frm there....confidence went fwn the drain was always a dwnhill journey frm there....n evrytime tried to lose weiggt nva wtked cz cud nva say to no to wine js cudnt eva say no to him eva e was ma everything strted off so well even thi there was mo xommitment frm him for me w was ma bf n nt casual i dno was messed up tbh.... Gna tke me a long time to get over it n to go on to move on....

Amazing! You are the one on the left of the pic with hair up? I think it was just one of those pics that capture you at the wrong angle and time mid blink or something because you don't look anything like that now. You are looking absolutely gorgeous and so much slimmer. I can see why you are having a reflective moment because the before pic is like having a "Auntie Ji" moment.

See, no reason to panic yaar (gettin' the accent Priy?:) ) you have come a very long way and you will get to goal. Packs and water with the extra veg and protein meals as and when you choose to or want. Simples!! (Don't worry I will remind myself the same but then again I am an Auntie Ji these days! Ha! ha!

Amazing! You are the one on the left of the pic with hair up? I think it was just one of those pics that capture you at the wrong angle and time mid blink or something because you don't look anything like that now. You are looking absolutely gorgeous and so much slimmer. I can see why you are having a reflective moment because the before pic is like having a "Auntie Ji" moment. See, no reason to panic yaar (gettin' the accent Priy?:) ) you have come a very long way and you will get to goal. Packs and water with the extra veg and protein meals as and when you choose to or want. Simples!! (Don't worry I will remind myself the same but then again I am an Auntie Ji these days! Ha! ha!

Yup im the shorter one lmaoo it felt like a revelation n im nt even at end goal as yet...its amazin n strange hw the brain wrks cz can see it in pix sort of the diff bt cnt see it in clothess as much as such bt ur rite i will keep going as need to for maaeld lmaoo at the accent kira hehhe ahhh luvu guys puttin up with me n ma moaning xx

The change in you is massive. You can definitely see the 2 stones that you've lost!

Looking gaw-juss and really confident now.

Just imaging what you're going to look like when you feel super confident too. Fab-u-lous darr-ling!! :D

Aww thankuu Kat means lot it helps me so much its unreal :) nva wudv come this far without minimins nn u guys n s n s so mny times i tried n failed n this time round yes eveb with the odd cheat have managed to stik it out eveb tho at times felt like throwin in the towel many times so glad havent n dint n wont do till get to goal fidst time in ma life in a bery very long time wud like to b in the eights on the scales bt at the same wikl keep an eye on me bust cz dnt wna lose then completelt lmaoo zxz

Size ten jeans bt all various stages:

image-247644370.jpg

image-929066932.jpg

image-1699569788.jpg

image-700146460.jpg

image-1751090756.jpg

image-1044252694.jpg

Rite so those shorts used to b tite on me pj shorts used to wrap roubd na thighs like a sscond skin...the turquoise jeans they zip n button bt have a huge muffin top still...the purples jeans ones tht usdd to fit me perfectly dnt even go totally past me bum:thighs rite nw...n those light blue jeana they button bt dnt zip up atm...most of them if nt all of them r frm new look....think the shorts r frm primark....all r a size ten....i am determindd to fit into all of them comfortably n b able to move abt in them thibk the turqioisw ones e the closest atm of bein comfy cud b sed bt aim n goal is for them all to b able to sit comfortably on hips with no massive muffin tops hanging on either side or nt bein able to breathe in them lol think abt anther four weeks mayb..-6 weeks x

One day gna get there wher will b satisfied n will b able to see it and one fay my prince genuine prince will come find me and sweep me off me feet n mean evrything they say n nt js wnt one thing frm u n e will tick majority if nt all of the boxes and sum one hu will wine n dine me properly so tht can finally say been on a proper date n am dating sum one nt checkin or seeing bt dating with time spent fairly even with all the commmutments in life hmmmm.....xx

O wow. Progress!! Bet ur feeling well proud. Did u say those were size 10s? Wow!! Ur not far from goal. Keep it up. I can see ur body really taking shape. Looking good xxx

Think i js gt comfy with that tramp...wasnt as socially active like i was in ma earlier uni yrs...in na final yr n bit of uni it js went dwn hill bt i was in denial nt gna lie actually thrt i luked fine n was head over heels over tht tramp he played bit part twrds me gainin weight, the rose bottles, lack of bud, dependent, droppin friends for him, emotionally tryin to deal with him droppin me at a drop of a hat....i did managr to maintain fine between yrs one n til beginnin of yr three then it went dwnhil frm there....confidence went fwn the drain was always a dwnhill journey frm there....n evrytime tried to lose weiggt nva wtked cz cud nva say to no to wine js cudnt eva say no to him eva e was ma everything strted off so well even thi there was mo xommitment frm him for me w was ma bf n nt casual i dno was messed up tbh.... Gna tke me a long time to get over it n to go on to move on....

Men!! They can really mess a girl up and f*** uk their confidence. Mr right will come him. Youll get over him xxx

One day gna get there wher will b satisfied n will b able to see it and one fay my prince genuine prince will come find me and sweep me off me feet n mean evrything they say n nt js wnt one thing frm u n e will tick majority if nt all of the boxes and sum one hu will wine n dine me properly so tht can finally say been on a proper date n am dating sum one nt checkin or seeing bt dating with time spent fairly even with all the commmutments in life hmmmm.....xx

When the right one comes along - no fretting and no drama. I never believed it myself till it happened but that's the truth. And they won't even notice a difference of one or two stone. Do the weight thing so you are happy because the real prince won't care!!

Aw thanku tamzy n i know rite lol confusion to a t lol...aww clin thnku for the rds of advice i v gt hope hones tlol xx

Awh! Lovely, lovely Priya! You make me smile and you are like a ray of sunshine in your posts. As Clin says when your Prince arrives you'll know it and he will only see you shine and nothing else.

You really are looking great and in a few weeks you'll be in those jeans with ease. We've all been where you are slim and then Uni, food drink, boys etc and we go up a couple of dress sizes. That's what happens at Uni.

You'll be back to a size you are happy with and also,be sorted job wise too and then before you know it you'll meet Mr Right. You. Never know Mr. Right could be at your cousins wedding!

Awh! Lovely, lovely Priya! You make me smile and you are like a ray of sunshine in your posts. As Clin says when your Prince arrives you'll know it and he will only see you shine and nothing else. You really are looking great and in a few weeks you'll be in those jeans with ease. We've all been where you are slim and then Uni, food drink, boys etc and we go up a couple of dress sizes. That's what happens at Uni. You'll be back to a size you are happy with and also,be sorted job wise too and then before you know it you'll meet Mr Right. You. Never know Mr. Right could be at your cousins wedding!

Lmaoo kira haha actually the thrt has entered ma mind n wud b hilarious if tht did happen bt nt gettin no hopes for cuzzys weddin lol....ahh the joys of uni lol i was up then down in weight for some time then went bk up again in the final lurches of uni lol....bt yup end of say 4 of diet n day 3 of squats 60 done lol hope ima doin them rite i do feel it in thighs legs etc n followin a pic of squats so hopin it rite lol n av ordered 3 400ml nivea fiin lotion tooo hehe gna pop into lush store sumtime on wed n buy one or two face masks tot ry n have a mini pamper n also attempt to fix me face lol....have read gd thinfs abt luSh face masks so heres hoping hehe.....xxx

Morning! It is so good to read up beat post especially when you've been unwell with the tonsillitis. Hope throat is easing up a bit with the anti biopics. Have relaxing day and hopefully we will all be enjoying the sunshine.

I was thinking it is good you have posted your pics with trying on the jeans as when you try them again in a few weeks it will be great seeing the comparison. It is easy to forget our before state of being but with a comparison pic is speaks volumes and far more accurate than the scales.

those pictures are great - if you do the same every two weeks and compare they I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the changes you see

now the important thing to remember is

NO ONE but you and your doctor see the number on the scales - people see YOU (and you are very beautiful) they see what you look like in the clothes you choose so AWAY with those scales you dont need them until you get the body you want - then and only then do you need them during refeed and if something feels a little tight - before things get out of control (I am back for another attempt after losing 70lb at one time now I have to lose 80lb)

now stop stressing about the number on the scales - stress hormones can impeed weight loss - honest - so no stress and the weight will go - just think about your sister having to give back all your clothes :)
Hxx

Morning! It is so good to read up beat post especially when you've been unwell with the tonsillitis. Hope throat is easing up a bit with the anti biopics. Have relaxing day and hopefully we will all be enjoying the sunshine. I was thinking it is good you have posted your pics with trying on the jeans as when you try them again in a few weeks it will be great seeing the comparison. It is easy to forget our before state of being but with a comparison pic is speaks volumes and far more accurate than the scales.

Yh gta throat is bit better thanku kira :) but gta dry cough goin on atm....yh ur rite been focusin on scales for too long lol so the focus wil stil b there bt nt as bad...i kno in na mind hw long iv gt left til the weddin so wtave apens by then will appen so long as i stik to plan n have no cheat days....gna try shakes js for the sake of takin evrything out of the equation for a while i.e the first two weeks...the weather n lack of appetite wil hopefully help with tht lol....and will try those same jeans around abt end of first week so tht gives me three weeks n tht wil tke me abt twrds end of squat xhallenge or hald way at least :) n water n green tea xx hope u have a brill day :) xx

those pictures are great - if you do the same every two weeks and compare they I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the changes you see now the important thing to remember is NO ONE but you and your doctor see the number on the scales - people see YOU (and you are very beautiful) they see what you look like in the clothes you choose so AWAY with those scales you dont need them until you get the body you want - then and only then do you need them during refeed and if something feels a little tight - before things get out of control (I am back for another attempt after losing 70lb at one time now I have to lose 80lb) now stop stressing about the number on the scales - stress hormones can impeed weight loss - honest - so no stress and the weight will go - just think about your sister having to give back all your clothes :) Hxx

Heyy hun lool i cnt wait hehe ma sis took all ma jeans wen they stopped fitting me lol....hopin the squats, shakes, firming lotions green tea and water will help me along...foing to try again in abt three weeks lol...n try ma luck then...we can soo do this :) bring on summer 2014 its so weitd hw muvh a size or scale number can effect us women lol reli tho xx

Day 5 of restrrt...thibking of avin four shakes :

Cafe latte
Caramel
Chocolate
Toffee

Or : toffee cookies n cream and caramel n chocolate.:::im going to turn it into a paste n gna pop it in the freezer for a short while yum n gna turn one od them into a paste bar of too....see. As the weather is soo lovely :)....herez hopin they wikl come out nyc lol the bar wil b to have with green tea no xtras tdai at all gna save the jelly for tues or sumt lol even tho shudnt reli mke ne diff on scales cz they sooo loowww in cals br hmm wikl seee xxx

Back