Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Squats, knee highs, (stepping up on high step/bench) and mountain climbers and lunges strengthen your core which is good. Did a lot with my PT. However, it won't spot reduce thighs or bum etc. No exercise will. It will help firm though and trust me the thighs will get smaller. It's alway the last place most of us lose from. Kee doing what you are doing.

MFP does not work for a vlcd
its based on calories in and out

HOWEVER it is good to log your weight just ignore the bit that says you are not losing enough
and its great to log your food and keep an eye on carbs fats and proteins - just ignore it telling you to eat more :)

Omg omg drinkin all this bludy water dying in the car need to go to the loo stuck in the ****in trafffic ffffssss gna end up dyinggg

Pheew made it to the bathroom js in time jeeez rite gt two n half mor lits to go to reach four litres tdai fna try. N fit in some green tea somewhere there aswelll hmmm tthnku guys for the feedbk regarding squats and mfp js wnted to use to try n get used to it n to stay below 650 cals even witht the packs :) so far have had cookies n cream and cafe latte gt hazelnut n caramel left to go....have no appetite at all woop woop go me sis is avin cookies and icecream n she has stocked up on ben n jerrys bt ima in a zen like mode atm so lets hope it continues with continued faith n hope to see the nines on monday mnring lol xxx

image-3611064409.jpg

First time in like forever wore a sleeveless top tdai....in the hope tht ma arms r lukin less humungous lol.....day 8 gna b in the bag soon xxx

Looking lovely lady :)

If you're just wanting to track cals and carbs have you tried using the meal planner on the s&s site? I use it just to check my combination of packs, milk/fage and veg keeps me under 650 and 70g carbs.

Looking lovely lady :) If you're just wanting to track cals and carbs have you tried using the meal planner on the s&s site? I use it just to check my combination of packs, milk/fage and veg keeps me under 650 and 70g carbs.

I used to use tht before bt then kept signin me out n cz use it on me fone i gt fed up with it loool i do four pax nehu so shudnt b a massive prob bt hmmm lol aww thanku hun js made up day six of squats gt day 7 to do evenin time lool xx

Well done on both! When do you next weigh in? I thought you weighed Wednesdays but I'm bit all over the place right now!

Lol kira thanku i weigh evryday pretty muvh bt ifficial weigh in is usually sundays whivh help me stik to the weekends lol iv also finally gt round to dwnloadin the beck diet solution on my kindle lol hoping tis the rite one lol think it is ahh well b a gd read zx

Hmmmm nearly fifth day in a row sayin 10.2 js seems as tho the scales r like on stuk on tht number lool...urghh this is waay too early for ma likinf lol seee this is y i cud nva commute to anther city lol doin this course is bad nuf lol....reli nt too sure nemre bt nvm still gt the weekend for them to shift lol n tmo wont av to wake up nearly as early lol tis onli cz tdai is induction lol ho hum tks raining tdai miserable weather llol xx regardless of hq muxh water im drinkin lol ohh this diet does mke me laf lol c

Morning Priya. Ok if it's any consolation I weighed today and it's one pound up from Monday! I have stuck tool an too and the only thing I can think is I didn't have enough water yesterday as I was out and about. Had plenty of water the days before. Just reminding you daily weighing can get stuck go up as well as down. If you stuck to plan by Sunday you will see a drop in the scale I am convinced of it.

You were 10.4 not long ago and now you are 10.2 and so much closer to the 9's than before. Seeing it written down like that may help? I hope so:)

miserable le day up here in the north east too. Pouring with rain! Very dark. Think the traffic on school run isn't going to be fun:(

Morning!

Ive read the Beck solution, there's some good stuff in there. I found some bits really useful.

As for the scales, just look at what you were posting last week, you were stuck at 10.4 and look at where you are now. See they are moving really! Don't get disheartened, they will move. You'll be in the 9s very soon :)

Have a good day

Morning Priya. Ok if it's any consolation I weighed today and it's one pound up from Monday! I have stuck tool an too and the only thing I can think is I didn't have enough water yesterday as I was out and about. Had plenty of water the days before. Just reminding you daily weighing can get stuck go up as well as down. If you stuck to plan by Sunday you will see a drop in the scale I am convinced of it. You were 10.4 not long ago and now you are 10.2 and so much closer to the 9's than before. Seeing it written down like that may help? I hope so:) miserable le day up here in the north east too. Pouring with rain! Very dark. Think the traffic on school run isn't going to be fun:(

Thanku kira u ladies always help me out of this rut n i am grateful truly hehe...goin to continue aimin for 3-4 litres hehe goin to donvaster n inductin tdai feelin like a kid first day of skoool lol....bt this was waay too early mrning lol wt is with train ticket ppl alqays so grumpy lol....js need to sort ma drivin out n then wont avv to rely on public transport as much lol xx

Morning! Ive read the Beck solution, there's some good stuff in there. I found some bits really useful. As for the scales, just look at what you were posting last week, you were stuck at 10.4 and look at where you are now. See they are moving really! Don't get disheartened, they will move. You'll be in the 9s very soon :) Have a good day

Aww thanku hun....yup herez hopin hehe....lukin forward to readin it bth...yh i kno js the mind is a weird thing i know i shud b happy cz nt seen the tens in like forever cz in ma pg final yr kept goin between 11.9 n 12 stone till eventually gt rite upto 12.4 lol n its funiccz bk then was bthrted bt nt tht btheres if tht mkes sense cz in ma head i thrt i was stil k bt nw tht iv actually strted this journey n stuk to it im stil nt happy at 10.2 wen i bludy shud b relii :( have gta horrid taste in mouth so kno defo in keto hmm gta bar for the day as gna b out all day and have had a shake before comin out for the day thanku hope u have gd dayy tooo ladies xx

10.2 is fantastic when you were struggling to get under 4. My scales are sticking these last few days but like Kira said I know it's because of water or the veg that I ate later than usual and my body's adjusting after last week. Think you are just thinking too much about the time left. One day at a time then you'll turn around and be stressing that you're 9.9 and want to be under 9.7 ;-)

Keep calm and have a good day

Last edited:
seeing it written down looks wonderful
the scales might be slow at the moment - but as said it will soon be under the 10 and that will be fantastic

have a great day - its a bit grey here in the west country but hoping for better during the day

and please dont stress over the weight as cortisol (stress hormone) in some studies is shown that the body starts to store fat - in our case it could mean we are hanging onto just a little bit more than we would have done

have a great day today

10.2 is fantastic when you were struggling to get under 4. My scales are sticking these last few days but like Kira said I know it's because of water or the veg that I ate later than usual and my body's adjusting after last week. Think you are just thinking too much about the time left. One day at a time then you'll turn around and be stressing that you're 9.9 and want I be under 9.7 ;-) Keep calm and have a good day

Lmaoo clin ahhh hun u know me soo well ;) lol...im goin to spend the weekend applyin for hr admin/assistant jobs nw too n nt js focus on recruitment consultant job roles lol.....mite b a better chanxe of brin able to switvh frm hr to recruitment at a later stage possibly more so then vice versa lol....mayb shud do wt u did clin carb load then jump bk lol hmm dno nah prbz js stik it out :) they providin lunvh here hopin there ssome salad lol tmo may js make some salad maself n have a lifestyle day tmo xxx

seeing it written down looks wonderful the scales might be slow at the moment - but as said it will soon be under the 10 and that will be fantastic have a great day - its a bit grey here in the west country but hoping for better during the day and please dont stress over the weight as cortisol (stress hormone) in some studies is shown that the body starts to store fat - in our case it could mean we are hanging onto just a little bit more than we would have done have a great day today

Ahh hun will try n nt stress bt it cnt b helped bt will try eveb haarder hppe u al have a gd day :) stikl rainin here lol xx

Back