Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

I know its hard not to stress I am the master of it believe me
I am also doing the interview rounds so really do understand

but if you are finding it hard do a little meditation (if you need a couple of easy ones send a pm - and I will give you a good one that does work really well for me )

have a great evening

****k ****ed up y do i keep doin this to maself rite i am seriously baggin the scales n puttin them in the cellar till i feel redy to weigh again cz they js ****in bring me down n then i manae a day or two n then end up messin up :( soo disappointed ib maself managed 8 days ffs jumpin bk in plan nt even gna stand on scales to see the damage js gna get on with it...brought maself anther one litre bottle so gt two of them js gna fikll both of them wen bth go empty.....i aint come this far nt to get to goal i js dnt get y i do this to maself food isnt even bludy satisfying....ffs **** fuxk **** **** im ja gna stay under the duvet n nt come out till tmo tmo fna b anotjer long day 7 till 6pm ;( gna b glad wen tmo wil b over i actually feel like bursting into tears atm i was doin soo flippin well aswelll was feelin was the fuxkin scales stuk on 10.2 for **** knwzhq long ima hopin wteva. Gain it will b js water wateet water :/ :; :'( i am such a ****in wusss cnt even survive on pax ffs i kno its js temp so y xnt i ja soldier it out adrghhhh sori for al the swearinf ??????? n there theres ppl out in poor countriws who have to fo on witht food for ages n i cnt even survive on four pax n clean water i am soo dispapointed feel iv lef maaelf n u guys down :( i have no words rite nw except swearin ma head off afm sory

Ok. Breathe. What exactly did you eat? And do you understand why you decide to eat something and not stay on plan? You need to understand whether it was the daily weighing and the scale showing 10.2 for past couple of days that put you off your stride. Understand why and just move on. Don't have anything else today and I definitely think you need to keep away from the scales but it seems to me that it is the number not changing on a daily basis that throws you off kilter. You can;t handle the daily weighing yet you can complete 8 days on plan. You need to focus just on completed days if the scale numbers are triggering stress. Of course as I type I realise that the trigger may be unrelated to the scale and something else that has raised your stress level and triggered you eating something?

This place is proper lke tht alcoholics anonymous cnt stip myself frm admitting flaws tried so hard nt to say nething bt cudnt jscudnt....nope kira was defo the scales tht played a impact cz befre wen was wrking managed it fine...and also think was change if envutinment also hmmmm have such major food issues bt have out scales in the cellar n nt going to check for abt 17-18 odd days see if tht helps me stay on plan..... Nx tym gtg bk to course is 17th july so need to b skinny by then....rite new day tdai...gna av bonafee porridge before wrk then gna tke a bar....to work n then gna tke a choc shake with me and then have anther shake wen i come home n a bowl of lettuce literally xx X numerous mugs of green tea and four litres of water DAY 1 Of RESTART thinking of the less fortunate n friends hu b fasting for ramadan to help keep me going....see we fast in our religuon bt hs nt for ling lengths if tym like my muslim friends its soo strange cz there r some days where i js dnt feel hungry at alll and can go on for the whole day without food entering ma brain much at all....n then there r other days like yday where food cravings hit me in the bottom of the stomach....tmo is drivin lesson sunday linkup with friends on sunday bt iv alredy told then im meeting them after lunch so be no temptation at all day three gna b again a bar n three shakes tues n for the rest of the week gna b one bar n three shakes or four shakes for as long as can continue n the odd dys cnt do four shakes will do one meal n three shakes gna pre plan each of ma days so then there wil b no room for cravings or cheat days i have to b strong n js get on with it :( xxxx also sad as this may sound n no nt a xcuse bt the weather was reli miserable yday even mre so tdai bt stickin to it.....nt gna think abt the gain js gna think abt the pax n water water water water water......

Last edited:
Gna tke it one day at a time n gna make a mini calender and stik it to ma wall...n will tick off the each completed day of diet have to do this nt js for cuzinz weddin bt also in time for bludy summer ma own self confidence as well as my general health and well being going to comeon hete and waffle for england in the evenings....iv gt it soo easy three essaya to b done bt oct time then can say asta la vista to education for abit, focus on driving and focus on weight loss n jov hunt those r the four main priorities in ma life atm.....i need to do this im 25 for ma own sanity more tben nething else...tdai after wtk im gna count up all ma shakes so tht i know exactly hw mby shakes iv gt left.....mite even selll a few of ma meal pax off so tht can replave with shakes....im gna tke jt one pack at a time....nt think abt the scales at al try n get myself in a zen like mode n hopefully tht will work.....xxxxx i am akso goin to b readin the beck diet solution tnite thts if i manage to stay awake by the time i make it bk hme yday was shattered :( and any ine rlse on ere hu wnts to helps me stay focused plz feel freee cz ghis last hurdle seems like i need all the help i can get :( xxx even tho i kno tis upto me ay the end of the day xx

Last edited:
Morning Priya,

Draw a line and put yesterday behind you - you sound like you have already. Sounds like you've already plenty on over the weekend to stop you from thinking and stressing yourself too much. My advice would be distraction. And stay away from the scales. I know how you feel, I've been where you are, slipping up because the scales appeared not to move. But they will, they have to, there is no way if you follow the diet that they won't go down.

I know you're desperate to get to your ultimate goal as soon as possible, preferably by last week ;) But perhaps think about setting yourself smaller goals. You're like me, and getting closer to goal, so your losses will be smaller. You can't expect 4-5 lbs every week, one stone per month is an average.

I've split things into half stone goals and when I'm thinking about where I could be in a few weeks time I just think of a pound per week. Anything else is then a bonus and I feel great (so far). You can do this - one day at a time :)

As for your packs, if your sure you want to go with just the shakes, there is a swap page on the s&s forum, which could save you loosing money by selling and buying packs.

Oh and I've just done day 3 of the squat challenge :D

Thnku kat will look into the sellin page :) n yaay day 3 of squars woop woop im on day 9 tfsi strangely lukin forward to them :)....tfai goin to also incorparw hip lifts wher ur on ur bk n tis bit like a bkward situp lol frm ur waist fown hehe....ment to wrk ur legs too....omg y is this forsaken weather so horrid :(...i kno im impatient bit too impatient think at times even tho ma brain knwz its nt gna disappear overnite lol....i kno ma love handles have gome down a fair bit cz ma size 8-10 thongs dnt dig into ma sides as much bt sit more on the hips whereas before they used to roll down and also dig into love handles causin a 2nd roll of fat...and for a change dnt mind wearin thongs nw as much as beofre cz before used to feel the wedgie much more sori if thts tmi ? btw lol bt needed to rite it down to shoq maaelf hw far i have come.....ma 34g bras r big too bt gna wait bit more before get remeasured n buy new bras i wudnt wna go below dd lol yh ur rite im gna see itn a more positive light....have orderes some ols cheesy pasta ma fave lol tht shud help keep me onn plan lol found some on the fb sellin page hehe....i kno this wrks js need to stik to it thanku hun hope u av a bril day :) js hope on the day i wvwntually have the guts to weigh maaeld wil b pleasantly suprised seeing the nines gt evrything crossed for tht xxx tbf iv alqyas been a alow looser think the most iv lost was 7lba in first week n all others 2-3 lbs my first eva week i strted this diet lpst 3lbs lol xx

Morning Priya hope you have a good day today. Great advice from slimkat. And remember the average stone a month tends to be losses for people who have a considerable amount to lose and my experience has been 10 lb max a month weightloss even when starting at 11st in the past and then about 7lb a month when I had less to lose.

Put the scales away between today and your Sunday weigh in or hold off until mid week even and see how you go.

I'm now holding off weighing until the 1st on June (so a week on Sunday). 9 days 100% on plan. I challenge you to wait with me? :)

That'll give your body a good start and you might be in the nines. How good would that feel?

Either way, hope you have a good day

Morning Priya hope you have a good day today. Great advice from slimkat. And remember the average stone a month tends to be losses for people who have a considerable amount to lose and my experience has been 10 lb max a month weightloss even when starting at 11st in the past and then about 7lb a month when I had less to lose. Put the scales away between today and your Sunday weigh in or hold off until mid week even and see how you go.
I agree with hun my losses have always been so slow so reli shud b at terms with it by nw reli lol....yh im nt gna weigg nw til the 1st of june going to b weighin with kat hehe thankuu the scalss aint comin out nu uh lol xx evry one sat round eatin sandwiches etc im sat here with a mug og caramel salted green tea and my bottle of water gt me bar wich will b nibblin pn thruouty he day lol can do this xxx hipe u av a brill day ur doinn brikliantly xx they bludy mini triangle sandwiches as well wich is annoyin n irritating llmaoo bt have gt thru the first few pages of the beck book so far so gd lol xx

The food here is finger food so small sizes luk soo bludy harmlesss grrrrr hopin tdai goes by quickly lol nt often places i get offfered free food for lunches lol ahh well gt ma next seminar in mind sumtime ib mid july so hopin will b smaller by then a lot smallwr by then so may nt feel as bad avin a planned day at tht point of my journey xx

Last edited:
I'm now holding off weighing until the 1st on June (so a week on Sunday). 9 days 100% on plan. I challenge you to wait with me? :) That'll give your body a good start and you might be in the nines. How good would that feel? Either way, hope you have a good day

I accept ur challenge hun :) was thinkin of waitin til then nehuu bt glad nw tht im gna wait til as long as sum one else which is u :) with the hope tht j wil b in the nines by then lol thanku for supprtin me bt for ur own self as well :) mwaahz

my losses are slow I like to use clothes more as a guide so set your self some targets via your clothes
I had a pair of combats that I could not do but (2 inches away from button hole) now I can do them up and sit down in them - I would like them a bit looser before I leave the house in them but they fit
I have a jacket that at the end of last summer was far too tight on the arms today I wore it so inches are coming off

now I want you to think of me as a kitchen roll (most have 70 sheets) and that is what I have to lose
now I will keep one as a control and take no sheets from it at all
the second one I will take 10 sheets from - it looks just like the first one the weight (sheets) gone hardly notice
now the third one I am going to take 20 sheets from - compared to the control there is far more difference
now the fourth on 30 sheets can see a big difference between this one and the control but I can also see a noticeable difference between 20 sheet roll and the thirty sheet roll

now what I am trying to illustrate here is you may not see the difference on the scales but you WILL see a difference in body size and the more you lose the quicker the image will change

you see your scales the doctor might have to BUT no one else needs to know what you weight

if you weighed 12stone and were a size 8 would you be happy I know I would
concentrate on your body :):)

http://www.modelmydiet.com/

have a look there and use it then dont focus on your weight again focus on YOU

H xx

my losses are slow I like to use clothes more as a guide so set your self some targets via your clothes I had a pair of combats that I could not do but (2 inches away from button hole) now I can do them up and sit down in them - I would like them a bit looser before I leave the house in them but they fit I have a jacket that at the end of last summer was far too tight on the arms today I wore it so inches are coming off now I want you to think of me as a kitchen roll (most have 70 sheets) and that is what I have to lose now I will keep one as a control and take no sheets from it at all the second one I will take 10 sheets from - it looks just like the first one the weight (sheets) gone hardly notice now the third one I am going to take 20 sheets from - compared to the control there is far more difference now the fourth on 30 sheets can see a big difference between this one and the control but I can also see a noticeable difference between 20 sheet roll and the thirty sheet roll now what I am trying to illustrate here is you may not see the difference on the scales but you WILL see a difference in body size and the more you lose the quicker the image will change you see your scales the doctor might have to BUT no one else needs to know what you weight if you weighed 12stone and were a size 8 would you be happy I know I would concentrate on your body :):) http://www.modelmydiet.com/ have a look there and use it then dont focus on your weight again focus on YOU H xx

Lolz feel free to rite aa much u wnt hun no need to say sori at all :)....yh ur rite bt dno ma inch loss seems reli slow too lol bt mayb thts js me n me mind looo mite use tht site i did try before tht site bt cudnt wrk out the kg lol xx

Thnku clin trying n even mre determined then ever to get into the nines :) even closer to eights lol....had a daydream on the train bk home tht i had gt intot he eights on the scales n me clothes still had a nyc bust a nyc 30/32dd n an amazin hrglass shape nycly shaped n no one ftm skool days or uni days recognised me lol felt amazin haha....umm then gt numped bk into reality lol n omg iv gt dosgusting stretxh marks on me belly nooooooo :( lol.....

Rite iv gta possible callbk frm the nhs 2 day maternity cover on tues and also gta interview on tues at hayes..bth for hr admin n hr assistant bt bt i have no idea wt to state in me cv or interview or telephone cz al
This time was focusin on recruitment roles ???urghhh ne tips? Help? Ne one? :( wud b very much appreciated :)....tbh the nhs one sounds brill even if it is js two days a week....n seen this other job role doe a autism organisation.....will post links up inabit...bt hoenstly ne feedbk or tips or help dor these kinda jobs i kno i asked previously for recruitment roles n i was very grateful for tht bt nw also tryin ma hand at hr admin assistant roles as well aa suppose may b a easier route to get into hr n whivh cud also potentially involve recruitment vt witout the sales elemetn? Bit of bth wrlds??? Xxxx

Evening Priya. Hope you have had a good day and hope you rise to the challenge of not weighing until 1 June. We know you can stick to plan :)

I am afraid I can't help the jobs applications as it's just not my area I wouldn't know where to start! You seem to be pretty good at finding the roles and so hopefully a case of applying and see how you go at interview. Good luck for the interview on Tuesday. The one thing I would suggest is internet searches on what and what not to put into CV etc but don't copy put into your own words. I think a personal statement written in first person (is my preference I used to get irritated with CV's we received when they were written in the third person though i still considered them :) it was just my preference).

I think HR admin is definitely the way to go. you have an obvious interest in HR from your studies so the important thing is to show you are really well organised. What I'd want to see is good organisation and planning skills, using a diary well with reminders etc. Respect for confidentiality. Customer service skills to respond to internal customers - important with employees and with applicants for jobs so they get a good impression of the company. Skills juggling lots of things at the same time - either in a job or from your experience of studying and working at the same time.

Hope that helps a bit.

Evening Priya. Hope you have had a good day and hope you rise to the challenge of not weighing until 1 June. We know you can stick to plan :) I am afraid I can't help the jobs applications as it's just not my area I wouldn't know where to start! You seem to be pretty good at finding the roles and so hopefully a case of applying and see how you go at interview. Good luck for the interview on Tuesday. The one thing I would suggest is internet searches on what and what not to put into CV etc but don't copy put into your own words. I think a personal statement written in first person (is my preference I used to get irritated with CV's we received when they were written in the third person though i still considered them :) it was just my preference).

Ohh oops i tend to talk in the third person lol bt thts onli cz it mkes it slightly easier wen writing abt oneself and also out of habit think more or else...aw thnku ladies for havin faith in me in regards to me stikin to nt weighin n to the diet i will mt let u guys down this time round n neither will let maself down this time round nu uh bring it onn i say s n s xxx thnku for the advice hun /) xx

I think HR admin is definitely the way to go. you have an obvious interest in HR from your studies so the important thing is to show you are really well organised. What I'd want to see is good organisation and planning skills, using a diary well with reminders etc. Respect for confidentiality. Customer service skills to respond to internal customers - important with employees and with applicants for jobs so they get a good impression of the company. Skills juggling lots of things at the same time - either in a job or from your experience of studying and working at the same time. Hope that helps a bit.

Ahhh kk thankyuu so much hun eeven tho if do get the job wont have a clue wher to strt cz nva done admin beforw muvh haha....bt k will refer to studyin n wrkin scenarios :) n will try ma best onli thing can do reli hehe atm....n nt give up no matter hq hard it may get.....thanku it does help me so much gettin others perspectives in yhe wirld of wirk cz all ma jobs have alqys been call centre customer services focused nt to much diff on a bigger scale n wud b a fantastic opportunity to b able to experience ir tbh xx

Back