Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

With the jobs I'd go for all of them. A small charity can often lead to all sorts of opportunities you don't expect when contracts change all the time so even if it's not HR it's experience. If you have to choose for interviews etc then go for the HR ones. But spread you net wide at this stage. And as for London if you see a really great job and you could stay with relatives to start with I'd consider it seriously. You don't have to drive in London in fact it's easier not to and only you know your family situation but maybe a time to think of yourself a little bit? Your sister will settle herself in Manchester by herself if need be - just like you did - and you are still on the end of the phone for her. And your parents will cope it's just bringing forward the inevitable. Like I said, only you know what's doable, but it may actually make life a bit simpler if it was the right job and cut out a step in terms of moving to London. As for the diet well done for reinvigorating yourself. Don't set yourself too high targets. Your loss since January with breaks is 30lbs which in 19 weeks is just over 1.5lbs a week. If you make that your target so far then you are less likely to be disappointed. I know it seems as if others have huge losses or average 3-4lbs a week but wishing won't make that you andyou are doing well as you don't have that far to go. You can try other ways but if you are a slow loser you will lose at an even slower rate. You know this works the best so I'm glad you are giving it your all. And without any breaks in June you may lose more. The charts are a great idea. Have a brilliant weekend - you know you quite enjoy this when you are organised and in the zone.

Thankuu hun :) will try ma luck on tuesday :)....yh iv slowly come to terms with slow losses most of the time im k think ita js the odd moments wher i go off track nt intentionally bt day two has been completed have has cheeay pasta bonafee n two shakes m jellt...three litres of water two pints of greeen tea and one blk coffeee :)....yh try to b organiswd lol hhehe i js need to do my squat for say ten :) xx

I've been popping in and out been mental with work and studying, still on plan and losing slowly :) i'm almost out of packs so deciding what to do...I change my mind every day! Today I think I'll low Carb but tomorrow I'll be wanting to order more packs lol

Awww bless i agree with kira dnt low carb espex wen ur soo closw hun u xan dp this hun :) awww life is hectix lol zx

NO! Lou don't low carb! Not now, not now you are so close and have done so well since the start of the year. Order packs and and have more veg with them if you need to bulk them up a bit. There is only one more week of May then 4 weeks in June so 5 more weighs in for you before your July holidays. Keep the momentum going as long as you can and stay in ketosis. Just my suggestion not telling you what to do! I get excited for others especially when they are doing so well.

Lool kira hehe aqww bles ya thts soo sweet do agree with u tho lou stick it out keep it consistent hun try to :) xx

Day 2 of restart done had cheesy pasta with mushrooms n two pieces of lettuce, bonafee, toffee n caramel and jelly....three litres of water, two pints of green tea and one blk coffee with sweetners....need to stil do day ten of squats before knoxck out feeelin positive :) n gna keep ticking away on the charts :) bring on s n s....resisted chips n chicken n fish tht evry one was avinf.....took all ma will power tht...sis in law told me iv lost nuf umm nope havent n then was tellin me hw shud join gym nt ewli gt the money or thw timw tbh...bt hw to xplain tht n help mke then underaran hmmm cnt win oh well i kno wt wrks for mw thts all tht matters i think bt is bit annoyin lol odd timws x

Morning Priya. Well done on the 2 days. Now missy just keep going until 1 June no scales:)

Well done for resisting the fish and chips and appreciate it wouldve been hard but not as hard as staying at a weight and dress size one is unhappy with. I know it takes a lot of willpower intially to decline and sometime before we realise it we've eaten it all before our will power can even take control to say no! Yup! It's hard but you did it. So closer to the 9's by having declined.

Im with you all the way and let's just get to 1 June and thereafter focus on another week ahead. Week at a time without detours given our impatience it's the only way we'll get there. :)

I totally agree with j kira cnt wait till 1st june gt high hopes and optimism for tht date with the scales lol....evry one says i will pile it bk on bt wt they dnt get is tht its nt realistic u will comstantly b on a diet ao long a sur caredul with wt u put in mouth, n nt evry one can dedixate gym five days a week....evrh one runs the risk of puttin weight bk on on evry diet n ima sure it runs jn me family cz like evry one haa lost it n then put it bk on dhe to circumstances or feelings of invinicibility of havjn lost the weight im nt gna lie i felt the same wen i lost quite lot of weight the (frindge n blue dress) days lol.....i felt damn gd sayin no yday hehe lol.::even tho they blantantly offered it to me lol.....js reli reli am hopin all of this resisting shows on inch loss and scalea ....1st of june kinda wnt it to hurry up nw lol....right umm yday first drivin lesson was a disaster lmaooo was rainin heavilt, pretty long mazda wen ima used to peaheout 206s lolz....stalled a fair bit ? hmmm gta some way to go with the driving too tryin ma best to get head round the damn test theroy tht is :( prayin will passs tht cz reli need to tbh before gets even harser :( xxx and day 10 squats

Day 3 going to b having cheesy pasta, cottage pie, two toffee shakes and ne veg will litrrallt n handfuk of mushrooms n abt five slices of swede chips doubt tbt wil b 200g of veg tbh lol...mushrooms n swede nt tht high in cals either half a bowl of jelly if need or wnt it later ans few mugs of green tea n blk coffeee alongside 3 litres of water....may sound weird bt reli think the beck book is helpin me stay positive n easier to say no loll....bring on the nines then the eights sooo ready for it now so so redy for it :) xx

Think cuzin wnts to to do her hen on 2nd or 3rd weekend of june......reli reli hopin will b well in the nines then n i will make sure will nt drink, n if do eat literallt b as healthy a choice can mke cz the plan is to b a hermit till the wedding...then jump bk on jt dor the remainder of july....till ramadan is over for ma friends n then can actually see them as well lol xx

Stick with it and you'll definitely be in the nines by mid June - hopefully by the first! Glad you're finding the Beck book useful. Best thing I got out of it was that there's no harm in being hungry and it always passes.

I've done day 5 of my squats :)

Have be a good day. Plan sounds good.

Omg i am officially in love with beanies blk coffee with two sweetness reli kills ne appetite and mkes u feel fuller then js water ma new fave alongside green tea n water bring it on!!! Iv js done day 10 squats feel it more nw in me legs bt will keep ploddin along :) kat hehe the day is dreary tdai lol...i can sooo do this this biggest challenge n i am determined to meet it n overcome n maintain it :) wit u ladies help n support luv ya :£ dint like the beanies before bt have grownt o like it nw with sweetner hehe....well done on day 5 squats kat :) xx

What is beanies coffee? I have of to grind coffee beans every morning for filter coffee machine as DH doesn't like instant coffee and I must admit all these years with and American I don't either! Though I still love a good old afternoon English tea and once a year I have Indian tea!! Usually some event or Indian wedding!

U can buy them frm sainsburys kira :) its reli yum flavoured ones im aving the caramel one atm :).... Im contemplating on a lifedtyle day tdai....onli cz mumz made chicken cyrry so was going to wash small piece if chivken dry fry it with few slices of pepper n onion n then mke a wrap out of one egg n then gave chilli com carne, toffe n caramel shake but cnt access meal planner ao uf ne one can see if ima still in ketosis with tht then plz leme kno :) if nt then will stik to js gd ol simplicity :) thanku xx

You can buy the beanies coffees as ground coffee as well as instant, I think. I have an instant Whittards one with amaretto which I make hot with a vanilla shake and is quite nice for a change. But I have to make real coffee in the morning too. Just bought a big 12 cup cafetiere which makes enough for a cup each and fills us a travel cup to take with us. I can manage without caffeine for the rest of the day but need that morning fix.

Ahh clin i nva thrt wud like blk coffee quth no milk bt its actually nt bad at all with sweetner tablets there wudv been a tym where wudv had to use normal sugar lol think i have come a long way even with the blips along the way :)....cmon nines n eights come to meee sooo close lol july 7th ima b a new me :) tmo goin to the tailors to giv in ma outfit for the weddin gna try n ask her to mke the bottom so tht its asjustable as in can mke smaller if i lose nemre inches between nw n 7th july :).....shud i aak for zip or thread so tht can b tied the skirt bit? Ne ideaa?

image-1139871268.jpg

Sumat like tht or :

image-2583343619.jpg

Ne suggestions? Xx

Im not a coffee person but wow im enjoying the beanies and dowue egberts flavoured coffee, even if i have it black i still enjoy its rich full flavour yum!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I love the beanies. I've been getting them from their website. Just finished an orange and has started a double chocolate - yum! Inspired I'm off to put the kettle on ;)

Sorry no no idea about zip or thread. Maybe tell her you're loosing weight and ask her what she advises is best

Might give the beanies a go for a change but like you Clin we have to have fresh coffee in the morning and the fine without any caffeine for the rest of the day.

Priya I think a zip would would give a neater look than thread (I'm assuming you mean the cord to pull the lengha tight or loosen it?) downside of zip is it would be tricker to make it smaller. I just think lengha's (skirt) look bulky with the thread/cord and one with zip give neater silhouette.

food plan sounds yummy for today. Bet your mum's chicken curry is yum.

Ooh I love the beanies. I've been getting them from their website. Just finished an orange and has started a double chocolate - yum! Inspired I'm off to put the kettle on ;) Sorry no no idea about zip or thread. Maybe tell her you're loosing weight and ask her what she advises is best

It is lush i mite giv the double choc one a go atm gt caramel and orange choc whivh nt tried as yet lol....:) sounds lush x

Might give the beanies a go for a change but like you Clin we have to have fresh coffee in the morning and the fine without any caffeine for the rest of the day. Priya I think a zip would would give a neater look than thread (I'm assuming you mean the cord to pull the lengha tight or loosen it?) downside of zip is it would be tricker to make it smaller. I just think lengha's (skirt) look bulky with the thread/cord and one with zip give neater silhouette. food plan sounds yummy for today. Bet your mum's chicken curry is yum.

Gna av hooks on it lol n a A line shape so then adjust if need to hun :) the tailor think thts beat quth ma body changin and that :).....quite lukin forwars to it hwhw :) n the chi curry ia yum hehe zx

Back