Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Day 4 of restart in leicester with sis mum aunt n neice....sat here in indian restaurant evry one munchin im sayin this plce brings so mny memories ima sat here reminisin lol....quite emotional tbh even mre determined to b smaller by end of june...goin strong have resisted have had one bar and one shake so far....one n half litre of water done....sed no to somasas n indian food here took ma whole wil power to say no to even a bite bt have managed it....n tdai wil b day 11 of squat challenge...God give me strength....plz plz shape shrink js tht tiny bit smaller....i tried on some dresses old ones...it literallt is tht last flab bit tht js sits above hips if u knno wt i mean js wnt tht to go down plz plz i can do this i can i have to....lukin forward to a few nite outs in july time tbh xx bt ns prayin wil b smaller by then xxxx

Gt exactly 6 weeks till wedding frm this sunday....n then gt like 5 weeks after the weddin til like end of gt abt 11 weeeks til nx nite planned weeekend....fingers crossed think gt nuf pax to last me abt 6 weeks n then hopefully wil av a job by then lol xx

Lol clin hehe i kno bt u wudnt think they tht harmful ey lol....ima contemplatin twrds spag bol n spicy spag or curry n spag bol lol cnt wait to go hme n munch with swede chips lol x

NO! Lou don't low carb! Not now, not now you are so close and have done so well since the start of the year. Order packs and and have more veg with them if you need to bulk them up a bit. There is only one more week of May then 4 weeks in June so 5 more weighs in for you before your July holidays. Keep the momentum going as long as you can and stay in ketosis. Just my suggestion not telling you what to do! I get excited for others especially when they are doing so well.

Kira you are spot on there, I had the same advice from beelishy and clin and ordered two fifty boxes of exante on Saturday. I am back on packs today and for the foreseeable :) who was I kidding i'm no way near ready to come off plan :) thanks for the great advice we all know what's best for each other on here that's why I love it :)

Hi Pri I love those outfits you posted are you getting something similar? So beautiful!

Six weeks to wedding, eight Weeks to my holiday so we're on a final push!! 100% all the way :)

You have a will of iron if you can sit in an Indian and not eat it, serious respect to you!!!

Xxx

Hi Pri I love those outfits you posted are you getting something similar? So beautiful! Six weeks to wedding, eight Weeks to my holiday so we're on a final push!! 100% all the way :) You have a will of iron if you can sit in an Indian and not eat it, serious respect to you!!! Xxx
Was soo difficult lou lol so so difficult....so mny times while sat there was tempted to tke js the one bite of something nething other then ma glass of water loolz.....bt do glad resisted abt half n hr away frm home nw so gna shove a few swede chips in oven, n mke spag bol n chilli....mite have half a boiled egg dpends hw hungry i am bt nt gna lie feelin peckish nw lol...see hw im feelin once food is done....:) n gt tint bit of jelly left for dessert then face pack shower then will try n prepare for interview tmo....shattered been a long day strted at six am.....:( lol resy for bed me lol with a book xx thnku lou yup similar to tht hoping will b happiwr wit maself n the outfit wil look nyc on me lol xxand ur rite we soo can do this :) with the support frm each orher n evry one on here xx

Thankuu clin :)....oh wow ma appetite has defoo shrunk while bein on this diet lovin it hhehe....was starbvin wen ft hme bt cudnt finish off the veg n gave dad half of me mild curry onion bhajis hehe....cudnt even fit in the jelly as had pre planned lol...:gta fave mask on atm gna hop in shower gna do me legs etc....n then once thts done gna do me squats then hop finally into bed gna av a early mrning to go over interview prep....n js gna reli do me best i guess lol x

In six weeks ima bound to have shrunk more rite espec if stik to 100 perfecent simplicity green tra n wat it b impossible nt to rite? :s xx

Lol lou thanky js needed tht tiny bit reassurance lol....omg yday was soo tired knocked out soon after had munched even ended up missin day 11 of squats so fna av to mke up for them tdai boohoo doin well on the scale front nt took them out of the cellar as yet think this is the longest iv gone without weighin lmaoo.....day 5 of restart day 11 n 12 of squat tdai....plan of action is to have bomafee porridge, shake n two meals with js mushrooms n few slim noodles....n four litres of wate green rea and blk coffee struggled yday cz was ojt peetty much all day so onli managed 2 litres of water n one mug of blk coffeee?? prbz is a gd thing im nt weighin lmaoo prbz wudv js demotivated me haha xx

Good luck for your interview Priya! You are doing fab! Showed great resistance not eating when others were! All good training for maintiainence once you're at goal.

Went to lesta ydy as mentioned in earlier post....was quite emotional tbh reminded me so much of ma uni times, and reminded me of ma ex more then nething it kinda hit me as to hw long its been since last herd frm him wen i was physicallu in lesta....i kno i say iv gone over him n i have like bt yday felt it more think...im usually ok on a nite out in lesta bt think thts mre to do with the fact tht ima too hammered to remember lol....bt hmmm yh suppose its made me even more determined to stik to plan n shrink js in case do eva bump into him on a nite out cz twrds end of our time e usaed to crtisize the **** out of me weight gain....wna do it for maseld more then nething bt also to prove a point to him (totally unplanned like lol) tht i can get to the right point in lifw wen put mind to it....its the same fr career wise wna b able to sau to him if eva do talk again tht i have mase sumat out of me self.....e was ma first proper love even tho the feelings were nt vice versa....was very complixated n stressy....even tho did have casual acquaintances in younger yrs....nva spent tht time muvh with ne dude before ( pretty much evryday)....n js made me bit sad hw sum one can forget u wen u were a part of their lives vice versa for four yrs....think one od the reasons dnt go to lesta as often as wnt to is cz od feelinfs od paranooa lol.....had a bizarre dream yday dreamt tht i had goton to goal n was the smallest tht i eva was n bumped into him n he dint even recognise me n was dancin away with me till it finally dawned on him tht it was me n e was gobsmacked literallly coz cudnt believe the chanfe in me i.e confident slimmer better dress sense etc....e took me to the side n literally begged to get bk wit me this time making it official etc.... Bt then soon after tht dream had anther one wher i found he was married had a kid n was happy which brought me bk dwn in the dumps... The positive one seems to b a recurring dream one tht i have the odd random times....i uusuallu am gd with gettin over rejection easilly bt for some reason with this one dude always find maself wonderin y i was nva gd nuf to b classed as his gf bk then n even nw its so bizarre..... Tips ladies ma room is wher the kitty litter is n even tho i clean it freqeuntly strtin to smell more of kitty bathroom issues...ne sugestions? Iv left window open, sprayed rooom, bt the smell is strtin to linger....n cnt for the life of me wrk out y.. Sori if it is tmi bt i am a new cat owner lol so still learning with time.....?? thanku..... Going to b doing shakes for nx few days x

Last edited:
Morning Priya,

Sounds like you've had a busy few days. Emotionally busy too. Hope you're doing ok? Looking forward to hearing about your interview.

Only this morning and 3 others to resists the scales now. I'm looking forwards to seeing what you've lost. Bet you get the whoosh you've been waiting for. I'm looking forward to it too. And seeing what inches, if any, I've lost too.

Just seen about your kitten, have you tried wiping around your room, near the tray with lemon. It help neutralise things and stops them weeing outside the tray. You could also look at getting a tray with a hood, supposedly that keeps the smell in, not that I've tried one.

Morning Priya. I understand how you feel about your ex and as he was your first love/relationship you may always have a lot of emotions for him. I know I still have dreams about my ex from when I was 18 I was with him for 5 years! Over 30 years ago! I mostly fond dreams and weird ones and I still feel a little sadness. Sadness that it was such a long time ago but with a fondness too if that makes sense. Of course I would never swap my DH for anyone but what I am saying is that you will over time feel less trauma about the passing of your first relationship. It takes time.

Not sure what you can do about the litter tray other than move it to the utility or kitchen area near the backdoor preferably. Slim Kat's suggestion is good one and worth trying.

Hi Priya

Hope the interview went well. And don't beat yourself up about being emotional about the ex. You know it's not right to go back but those pangs stay for a long time. I have been caught by surprise and had the odd tear rolling down my face years after I split up with my ex - and that's the mad skateboarding one too!! It's fine to have moments like that and they get fewer and further between even when you find someone lovely that really deserves you.

Hope you are doing OK and still on track.

Have you seen the 30 day abs challenge plastered all over Facebook this week? Fancy adding that to squats too?

Hope you're ok, not seen a post from you today x

Evening Priya. Looking forward to hearing how your interview went.

I also need advice on shopping for Indian outfits for a wedding. I was going to Green St in East end of London but my mum is suggesting Leicester. Where would you recommend? I've a handful of sarees but I have worn them to most events and want a kameez and churidar outfit. Also I like to wear the opposite of what everyone wears at Indian weddings and like very plain outfits with only heavy dupatta. I am too fat for the new long length outfits everyone seems to be wearing. Any suggestions?

Back