Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Morning Priya, sweetie you don't have to weigh tomorrow.... You could do another two days or longer even?? Just do what it takes to help you keep going and anything that will curb a blip (like mine:( ) and definitely you need some PMA or you will just get yourself so down the anger is you will turn to food.... So,not worth it given how far you have come.

Awww kira nt to worry so long as ur bk on plan, i dno there is lot of anger in ny house sumtymz.... Lol like my sister tends to speak her mind wgereas with me i tend to stsy quute at tymz to try n keep the peace in the house lol so then im usually put in the middle lol....i js reli reli reli hope to see the nines by tues or think will cave even uf dnt want to.... :( yh im gna wait til tues n then weigh in same day as kat for nx weigh in cz dnt feel as tho my body gna b reli stubborn n stil b 10.2 tmo.... Gut feeling :( we can do this like kat said :) xx

Well Tuesday sounds like a good plan then Hun :) Although I'm still feeling positive for you ;) I'd wait with you, but I'm too tempted to know, plus my OCD means I need to do it on the 1st lol.

Let me know how you get on with Jillian and challenges. I love yoga, I feel so much better when I have a good stretch! I stopped when I had my eldest and have only just really though about getting going again. I used to be able to get my hands flat to the floor, don't think I can even reach my toes at the moment I'm that stiff lol

Well Tuesday sounds like a good plan then Hun :) Although I'm still feeling positive for you ;) I'd wait with you, but I'm too tempted to know, plus my OCD means I need to do it on the 1st lol. Let me know how you get on with Jillian and challenges. I love yoga, I feel so much better when I have a good stretch! I stopped when I had my eldest and have only just really though about getting going again. I used to be able to get my hands flat to the floor, don't think I can even reach my toes at the moment I'm that stiff lol

Lol its kk hun i kno wat u mean think this the longest iv gone without weighing, its been pure torture lol....yh will let u kno hw day 1 of bth challenges tdai.... Iv always wanted to try yoga bt nva gt round to it lol..... If i find im atruggling then mite js drop bk to js ab n squat challenge.....

K think mite give the ab challenge a miss for nw cnt even do sutups lmaoo....mite js stik to jillian n squat challenge for nw sorry kat lol....??? xx day 15 140 dwuats fone

Im Depressed cudnt resist the scales they still fucjing saying 10.2 i just dnt get it so im taking things into my own hands going to three shajes evry two days n then four shakes after that....so mix it up bit....no protein no xtras to see if there is ne difference....no diff to fasting cz cnt take it nemre two weeks of 100 perxent n ut gasbt moved down with four litres if water on top....id much rather do tht theb throwin in the towel n eating normally like im tempted to do....no point comparing nyself to others cz i kno we all difff bt have had enuf....evry pne seems ro b losin even 1lb n iv nt moved at all.....tred nixin it with simplicity for mst of the week n lifestyke one day a week n nothing.....yh im Glad its nt gone up bt pissed cz its nt gone down either :/ :( rant over had a bad feeling all along n ws ryt doing squats yh bt nothing else except normal walks that cant build muscle in such short time its impossible nearly.....ex budy decided to remember to see if im alive or dead out of nowhere.....****ing ****er....i am officially pissed offf hope ur alll having a fab day x reli thrt qydv sen least ten stone :( reli upset confused n evrthing been following the boook since iv strrted n
Have lost so y nw??

Oh no! I'm gutted for you. There's nothing more frustrating than hitting a plateau. I wonder if you're super sensitive to carbs. Or if you body has gone into starvation mode for some strange reason? It might be worth going onto s&s website or I believe fb page and asking one of the s&s staff. Think you can put a ticket in on the website and ask for help, they might be able to help you tweak things to get the scales moving for you. They're usually quick to answer, I had problems with a delivery and they answered super quick, even rang me to check it had been resolved.
I admire you for sticking with it though, that a fab attitude to have.
I understand how frustrated you must be and wish I had better words of wisdom for you.

Awh! Priya I am also gutted for you and understand your frustration. I honestly think if you stick with it for another week you will have a whoosh! Next Sunday weigh in. I think that one day 'blip' may have caused the scale not to move because its water/glycogen sorts and the scale is simply not registering. It has happened to me where even having had a very small and low calorie food in a whole week as not registered a loss - even though the other 6 days I was on shakes alone (that is when I did Cambridge a few years ago).

Ive followed wed a young chap called Alex from last January and he has lost over 110 lbs through calorie counting. Last week weigh he lost 0.4lb despite a strict week and lots of exercise the week prior to weigh in. . This week the scale showed a 4.8lb loss and he said he had not been as strict as the week before but mindful.

So, what I'm saying is yes, you could be a slow loser in terms of the scales registering but if you stick with it the scale will catch up. We are with you every step of the way.i know from my blip the other day I won't see a loss tomorrow but I know I have got to keep going and not let derail me from my ultimate goal.

Stick with a stricter SnS if you want and choose the lowest carb products to ensure you remain in ketosis. As Kat says it could be you are carb sensitive and that's why your losses are slower. X

Meant to ask when you first started back in. Jan was your weigh day a Sunday or a Monday? I'm thinking it could be if you had a different day to weigh and it was a Monday you could weigh tomorrow? If you have an on plan day today it could be the scale registers tomorrow ie your true weigh in day? Does that make sense?

Abh kira i am reli tryin hard to dtay positivr im doin js tgree shakes tdai tmo n tues n see wat apens....js need to do it for own piece of mind knowing iv tried another methid even tho bt recommebded....n gna stik tio it for 13 days if tht diesnt help budge the scales then reli dnt kno wat will .... Will weigh tmo n tues n wed to see if tgere is ne difff.... Stupid scales ffs thanku kira hun will stik it out :'( xx

((((Hugs!))))

How about looking at your starting stats pics and comparing them to where you are now? Seeing pics side by side will show how far you have comes in 5 months. It hopefully should also give you the incentive to keep going. Tell yourself where would you rather be right now? Same size as in January or the size you are now? I deliberately am saying 'size' and not weight.

So sorry that you have been disappointed. I wish the scales would always give us what we deserve but we know they don't. You have been really stressed this week too and I don't think that helps. You have been here before and because you kept going you saw the tens and for the same reason you will see the nines. I wouldn't underestimate the squats in terms of building muscle. The gluteus muscle is one of the biggest and if that grows, which it does doing squats, then it can make a difference. Also when doing that sort of exercise it damages the muscles a little bit and they retain water as they repair so it could also be that. I would have your shakes and space them out nicely - if as they others suggest you are really carb sensitive it might make a difference compared to doubling up and easier while you are currently at home. I'd cut it back to basics but have your full four shakes so you get all your nutrients and calories or your body might hold on even tighter. You have done so well - there is a big virtual party waiting when you are into the 9s! And as Kira said, today may just have been a blip and a loss may even be on the cards tomorrow. Get that water and green tea down you and see what you can do.

Yh kira and kat i am hapypy cz there is a diff in the before n current pix n even my cuzin hu came frm london yday sed iv lost weight....i an happy bt nt satisfied if that makes sense....:) x Clin thanku for the wise wrds i am plodding along and i am soo glad i did cz can i have a drum roll plz....'drum roll i am bang on ten stone n three quarters....after havin three shakes n four littes yday tad gitted not in the nines bt will take the ten stone for nw...stood on it three tymz to nake sure wasnt seeing things...praying by this weekend hoping to see the bines going to continue doing three shakes nt going to lie was starving yday bt think gave the shock that my bod needs atm....dying to see the nines lol....hopingvthere is light at the end of the tunnel nw..... image-3772244543.jpg image-2247001968.jpg The first pic was 10.2 yday n this mrning its ten stone three quarters....plzplzplz leme see the nines by this weekend.....???? not seen ten stone in sooj bludy long eeekkkkk soo xcited ne js need a job n pass this course b drivin b continue to losin weight b all will v rite in the world well sort of....luvu guys for helpin me n supportin me hope u all have a fav day.....xxxx

Attachments

• image-3283996158.jpg
    image-3283996158.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That's great news! You will definitely see the 9's on your next weigh in! Very close! Well done for sticking with and remaining committed especially through such a difficult time.

you may already do this but keep the scale in the same position/place and wear same Clothing and roughly same time :)

I say that because when my scale is moved it doesn't show the same even in the same room and I have a pretty fancy set of body fat scales(that function I always forget how to use!)

This is the boost you need to keep gong and the comments from relatives are NSV's :)

That's great news! You will definitely see the 9's on your next weigh in! Very close! Well done for sticking with and remaining committed especially through such a difficult time. you may already do this but keep the scale in the same position/place and wear same Clothing and roughly same time :) I say that because when my scale is moved it doesn't show the same even in the same room and I have a pretty fancy set of body fat scales(that function I always forget how to use!) This is the boost you need to keep gong and the comments from relatives are NSV's :)
Yup barely wear owt for weigh in lol...n always weigh after bathroom and always in the same spot near tge window....ong actually gt butterflies in my tum at the prospect of seeing the nines finally soon eeekkk..... N then God knowz hw im going to b wen in the eights, tge lowest iv eva gotton is 8.13 n even tht flunctuated with water weight....according to this app tht iv got iv gt 1 stone n 8 lbs left to go to see 8.5 bt tbh so long as i see even 8.6 or 8.7 wud b happy on the scales :) n dependin wat my size is then....hoping inch loss will follw thru sooner rather then later as have 5 weeks to go til the wedding....hen do weekend going to try my hardest to behave n suppose lack of money will hekp n being round fam wil also help keep me in check n nt go as mad as cudv if was with friends.....feelin quite guddy tdai after all this disappointment up till nw lol.... Nw if onli get a job soon tht wud also light me up frn the insyd :)..... Gt evrything crossed n av sed prayers....did i mention hw happy i am to see ten stone eekkkk ..... Has given me the motivation to stik to three shakes for nx week or two at least :) n see hw it goes :) xx just reli reli reli want to b able to go out feelin gd b happy abt maself come august time.....:) my days of livin as a hermit considerin get a job r lukin to b worthwhile n numbered....:) js wnt the ohysical changes to catch up nw as well wich wil fo in time i am sure bt wud much rather have it sooner or later...:evry onealways commebbts on hw slim aunt is lookin n i feel like sayin helloo lookk at me ima dyin of dietin as wrll lol bt with ne evry one says its the sme its the thighs n hips tht giv off the illusion tht i havent lost weight....;( lol always wonder if eva wikl ser the thigh gap lmaoo.....hmmm haha xx

Love your excitement as i think it reignites your determination which is fab. Like you I was and still am an impatient dieter though less so given the times I have tried this! But weigh the clothes you wore when you got weighd this morning - just the clothes (nightie I assume as it was this morning?) I have done that before with a pair of pyjamas (and my friend who is super fit and runs and slim and healthy etc still weighs herself every day and knows the exact weight of her big long T shirt she wears to bed!) My pj's were 6 to 7 oz from what I remember - will have to go weigh them at some point to know! Now that is almost half a pound! Of course I have another pair of pi's that don't register on the scale at all as they are so light...but it's worth knowing right? ONLY if it doesn't detract you though!

Love your excitement as i think it reignites your determination which is fab. Like you I was and still am an impatient dieter though less so given the times I have tried this! But weigh the clothes you wore when you got weighd this morning - just the clothes (nightie I assume as it was this morning?) I have done that before with a pair of pyjamas (and my friend who is super fit and runs and slim and healthy etc still weighs herself every day and knows the exact weight of her big long T shirt she wears to bed!) My pj's were 6 to 7 oz from what I remember - will have to go weigh them at some point to know! Now that is almost half a pound! Of course I have another pair of pi's that don't register on the scale at all as they are so light...but it's worth knowing right? ONLY if it doesn't detract you though!
Lol kira knowin me if i did that would get dustracted n find mysekf gettin annoyed so mayb nt atm bt it literally is a long tshirt which is quite light materiall....the sun is shining here tdai tooo going to actually mke a start on my cw tdai need to as need to have a draft redy to send to my tutor before amsterdam lol will b glad to take break frn education once this is over tho am contemplating on doing the tefl course which is 120hrs wrth so nt a long course n b a handy qual to have if eva did fibd the opportunity to teach english abroad bt still js contenplating on that lol so see wat apens :) lol wud live to do a shirt stint in dubai or sum plce before settling down etc lol....ah well it mite appen mite nt appeb lol wil get to tht in time hipefully lol xx need to also rearrange my theiry n drivin lessons as bth r boojed for the ansterdanb weejend lol xx

Love the restraint! That is actually very positive and trusting of the diet which of course we all know does work :) Enjoy the rest of the day and as Clin says but the scales away for now as any detractions put you off your stride with panic and it just isn't worth the added pressure. xx ((hugs)) Doing brilliantly.

What a difference. Knew there had to be a whoosh on the way. At least this has taught you to remain positive and patient and the right result came in this morning. I'd probably hide those scales again until before you go away. Hoping for a nice job to come along for you. Have a great day. :)

Thanku clin i am hopin so too on the job front...yh think thrs gd idea bt mite wait til wed before i hide them away lol....

Love the restraint! That is actually very positive and trusting of the diet which of course we all know does work :) Enjoy the rest of the day and as Clin says but the scales away for now as any detractions put you off your stride with panic and it just isn't worth the added pressure. xx ((hugs)) Doing brilliantly.

Onndz kira talkin abt restraint opened the fridge To get bread out for my sis n lo behold bludy find bacon rolls in there tht dad bort y oh y does he do this bt bope nope nope gave myself a gd talking to sed its nt wrth it it wil b there later to have in moderation thanku hun can do thus gba make naself to the day gone grey ne again boohooo my sis is tinyy im on a tight time frame so nope no time to have cheat days of be sort except the hen do lol n then the wedddin lol xx

Back